Noticed Coupon Glitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 03:52 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
noticed coupon glitch

I went to super double for the first time today and noticed every fourth coupon did not double. I used .55, $1, and $1.50 coupon values and it happened every time. They adjusted when I pointed it out.....just wondering if anyone else had that problem.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-26-2012, 06:27 PM

RE: noticed coupon glitch

thankful28 has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosmom View Post
I went to super double for the first time today and noticed every fourth coupon did not double. I used .55, $1, and $1.50 coupon values and it happened every time. They adjusted when I pointed it out.....just wondering if anyone else had that problem.
For some reason, LF drops their like coupon limit to 3 coupons for SDs, so unfortunately the 4th one does not double
Old 07-26-2012, 06:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cocosmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
The cashier didn't say anything about 3 being a limit and neither did the mgr who came to override....only that they don't know why that happens "sometime". IMO they use the same software as Harris Teeter.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
rhettsmommy has posted more than 150 good deals!rhettsmommy has posted more than 150 good deals!
Lowe's has a different coupon policy for super-doubles, like thankful28 said. I've never used 4 like coupons during a special event, but I would assume that's why yours didn't double.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to a ds who challenges & enriches my life.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
NoScissors has posted more than 25 good deals
I had 2 of the same and the 2nd didn't double. She had to override it
Old 07-28-2012, 10:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I have had random issues with coupons not doubling, all were IPs. All were 5s so "should" have doubled and I never had more than 3 of the same. I have had a LOT of IPs not scan and I rarely have that problem at HT.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
bincarolina has posted more than 200 great deals!bincarolina has posted more than 200 great deals!bincarolina has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have been to LF's twice this week. I used three like coupons several times and many IPs without issue. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my coupons scanned, and I experienced only a couple beeps--one new code I hadn't seen before--"coupon not active yet"--i think it was from the 08/12 All You. The process was much faster than my normal HT checkout, where they often have to resort to the hand scanner. I used four like coupon once--actually the coupons were not exactly the same--two were IP and two were from inserts, but they were the same product/value. The first three doubled, but the fourth one did not. I double checked their policy, because I haven't been to LF in quite some time, and, as mentioned up thread, they honor three like coupons during SDs instead of their normal four.

Hope you all got some good deals! DH is hooked on Wholly Guacamole, and I was thrilled to get a couple free and a couple cheap this week at LF. I had purchased it at HT during SDs in combo with the Kings Hawaiian buns and hamburger deal.