Couponing At Lowes Question...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 08:24 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Couponing at Lowes question...

I just read the policy posted here and would like to know if anyone on AFC shops at the Lowes closest to Oak Island? My FIL and his wife live there and I'm trying to get them into couponing since they have fallen on hard times. So how is this particilar store when it comes to accepting coupons and enforcing the limits? Which competitor coupons do they take? I just about lost my mind when I read that they double up to $.99! But it's a bummer about the no overage... Do they ever triple? How do you sign up for store coupons? Thans for any help you can provide.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-28-2011, 04:16 PM

RE: Couponing at Lowes question...

My Mood/Status:
babette711 has posted more than 100 good deals!babette711 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I shop at the Lowes about 35 miles away. It's a very nice clean store. The closest to Oak Island I believe would be Southport. I use RR's from Walgreens, they accept any catalina. They are super coupon friendly, I haven't tried to use more than the 20 doubled coupons. They have never tripled that I know of. There is a Harris Teeter in Southport or Leland, that does triple from time to time. Some items are more expensive than other places, but they double up to .99, which makes up for it. They offer e offers weekly that have special prices on certain items emailed to you. You provide the customer service with your email address and you can participate in the e offers. Bogo are ring up half price. They have coupons on their website that can be loaded to your card as well. They have coupons in some weekly circulars that can be used with manufacture coupons as well. Great grocery store.
The Following User Says Thank You to babette711 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 06:58 AM

AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Lowes did triples, but it has been years since the last event. Sadly, I don't think we'll see triple coupons from them again. I hope that changes in the future, because I always loved triple coupons at Lowes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!celloraisen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thanks for the info! :-)
Old 12-30-2011, 12:31 PM

watching tv
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!terri3000 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
first i love lowes foods here is where you sign up for the digital coupons to attach to your card
Digital Coupons - Lowe's Food Stores, Inc.

I ALWAYS LOOK FOR DEALS EVERY WEDNESDAY SO ONTO THERE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON ONLINE SHOPPING TYPE IN MY AREA AND START LOOKING FOR THE ITEMS I WANT TO GET TO SEE IF IT IS ON SALE AND WHAT IT WILL COST IF MY COUPON IS TAKEN OFF AND THEN I GO TO THE NEXT ITEM . YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ONLINE SHOPPING I DO NOT ADD TO CART I JUST USE THIS TO CHECK PRICES.

Tags
lowes couponing rules, oak island nc