First Trip.......Need Help With Lowes Foods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 04:34 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Kimberly007

2014 YTD Savings: $939.12
My Mood/Status:
kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Help Sign First Trip.......Need help with Lowes Foods

Ok so I got a gift card for Lowes Foods from work. I don't usually shop at Lowes Foods because it not convenient, but for this gift card it will be worth it.

My question is what is the best way use coupons(such as stacking them)? I have read the coupon policy and looked in the forum, is it worth getting a rewards card for one trip? What are cellfire coupons? Any other tips and tricks are welcomed. Thank you in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to DH, Mommy to DD (5) and one cat.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:26 AM

RE: First Trip.......Need help with Lowes Foods

AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Kimberly!

Lowes doubles coupons up to $0.99 in face value, 20 per day. Currently, they have some 3 week coupons out that are good until 9/27. Those coupons were in last week's ad. You can combine the in-ad coupons with manf. coupons. I don't use cellfire, so I really can't answer any questions about those.

You'll need a rewards card in order to get the sale prices, and it's a really quick process. I would recommend getting one.

After the full ad comes up online this afternoon, I will post a shopping list in the forum with some of the best deals for the upcoming week. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
The Following User Says Thank You to aidan&logansmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 05:23 PM

Kimberly007

2014 YTD Savings: $939.12
My Mood/Status:
kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I had a great shopping trip to Lowe's Foods today using the gift card. OOP $0 thanks to the gift card and I am stocked up on all kinds of things for my family. I wish the store was closer to my house. I would make it part of my grocery shopping rotation. I may find a way to fit it in. The store employees were nice and the store was very clean and organized. I had a bunch of coupons and there was no argument on any of them. Thanks to AFC I was well versed in their coupon policy so it made things easier.

Wife to DH, Mommy to DD (5) and one cat.

The Following User Says Thank You to kimberly007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 07:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly007
I had a great shopping trip to Lowe's Foods today using the gift card. OOP $0 thanks to the gift card and I am stocked up on all kinds of things for my family. I wish the store was closer to my house. I would make it part of my grocery shopping rotation. I may find a way to fit it in. The store employees were nice and the store was very clean and organized. I had a bunch of coupons and there was no argument on any of them. Thanks to AFC I was well versed in their coupon policy so it made things easier.
My regular LF employees are awesome. They're nice, remember my name, and always help me get the best deal with all of my coupons. There's an LF a little closer to me, but they won't allow multiple transactions.

Have any leftover Nicorette? Help a sister out!
The Following User Says Thank You to Illinichinky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 08:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
cjsmama111 has posted more than 25 good deals
Illinichinky - saw your ISO for Coke coupons. Recyclebank always has them, and it's easy to accumulate the points. MyCokeRewards does too, although harder to accumulate points. I think it is ~240 points for a free 12-pack coupon.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Illinichinky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsmama111
Illinichinky - saw your ISO for Coke coupons. Recyclebank always has them, and it's easy to accumulate the points. MyCokeRewards does too, although harder to accumulate points. I think it is ~240 points for a free 12-pack coupon.
I do the coke rewards but what I lack Ive been buying off of ebay when I know a good sale is coming up now. . i really need to update my signature.

Have any leftover Nicorette? Help a sister out!