80% Off SanDisk Memory Devices At Zachary Dirt Cheap

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2015, 03:09 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
80% off SanDisk Memory Devices At Zachary Dirt Cheap

There is a shelf (not behind the electronics counter) that has a bunch of SanDisk memory cards and flash drives. The sign says 50% off. But, they are ringing up 80% off. But, be sure to check, as they are being rung up, because I had one that rang up higher. The number on the tag is the same as the others. So, it was price modified down to 80% off, also. I got (3) 16 GB Cruzer Glide USB flash drives ($1.99 each), (1) 16 GB microSDHC card with adapter ($2.58) and (1) 32 GB SanDisk Ultra flash Drive ($3.40). Pay attention to the prices on the stickers, though. As usual, for some unknown reason, the exact items aren't all priced the same. There are few other items, in that section, that I did not buy. But, I did buy some of the Mainstay (Walmart) brand curtain rods that turned out to be $0.40-something cents.

There are also some humidifiers and possibly dehumidifiers that are supposed to be 90% off. I looked at them and the cheaper humidifiers would be $2-something and the most expensive whichever it is would be about $4.99. The filter in the one I opened looked kind of sketchy. But, might not be a bad price, if you are willing to spring for another filter. I only opened one of the cheapest ones. It's possible that the others are perfectly fine or don't even require a new filter.

Also, watch out for the toys. There are additional signs up, saying all toys are 60% off. This is in addition to the regular signs that say 50% off. But, I bought a plastic toy wagon and it rang up at 50% off.

Advertisement

Advertisement