Stores Coming To Baker, In The New Year

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 07:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Stores Coming To Baker, In The New Year

Fred's
Dollar Tree
Hibbitt Sports
!st Choice Home Furnishings
Pizza Hut

These are some of the stores that will be in the new shopping center being built on Main Street in Baker, La. I'm really excited about Fred's and Dollar Tree. Fred's does double coupons on Saturdays. I really like shopping at Dollar Tree. But, the one in Zachary is so small. I hope the new store is, at least, the size of the Central location.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-13-2014, 05:28 PM

RE: Stores Coming To Baker, In The New Year

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went to the Baker Dollar Tree today and it is waaaay better than the Zachary location. It's, at least, twice as large, with the freezer section I had hoped for so much. Igotsom Red Baron mini pizzas and some other version of the Good Humor strawberry shortcake bars. I hope they taste similar. Very nice and spacious store. The cashier said that their grand opening is on Saturday. I went to pay the water bill, at City Hall, today and there were flyers about a ribbon cutting, for Fred's, on the 21st. So, the stores I want will be open this month. There are still empty store spaces, in the shopping center. Hopefully, they get some other great stores to come in.