Cheap School Supplies At Zachary Dirt Cheap

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 07:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cheap School Supplies At Zachary Dirt Cheap

I got an e-mail about this today, saying that the prices start Thursday. It makes me laugh that now, almost all the alerts I get from them are a day late. I went this evening and crossed some things off the school supply lists.

These are the things mentioned in the alert:

- Book Covers: $0.10

- 2-Pocket Folders: $0.10

- 70 Sheet Spiral Notebooks: $0.15

- Loose Leaf Paper (150 ct): $0.20

- Composition Notebooks: $0.10

- Large Dictionary/ Thesaurus: $0.50

- Small Dictionary/ Thesaurus: $0.25

The thing I wanted most was the loose leaf paper. I bought 23 packs for my niece, because of last year. She took all her supplies to school. Then, we had to buy her more, because the teacher wasn't giving them their own paper to do homework on. I also got some of the composition books. Thought, there was only college ruled. So, maybe one of my high school or college nieces can use those. The 70-sheet notebooks were great. None on the list. But, most were like those designed cover mead and plastic covered 5-stars. So, those are worth way more than $0.15 and I couldn't pass them up.

They also have girls underwear for $0.69/pair. Most of these are of the white, silky variety. Over the weekend, I found their regular assortment of kiddie underwear and socks for $0.25/pair. So, I only bought a few pair of the $0.69 undies because I assumed some dressy underwear might come in handy. Though, on second thought, I can't think of a reason why anyone would need dressy underwear. I just buy stuff because it's cheap - LOL

Advertisement

Advertisement