Winn Dixie

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 05:31 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Nana to be in Sept, 2012

My Mood/Status:
Tom'sKat has posted more than 100 good deals!Tom'sKat has posted more than 100 good deals!
Update Winn Dixie

This week our area WD's have put up a sign that states you cannot use coupons on the free items of the What a Meal/Make a Meal deals! Was wondering if this has happened across the state?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tom'sKat For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 10:01 PM

RE: Winn Dixie

My Mood/Status:
savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!
Haven't seen that at mine but will check when I go in.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
lbveggie has posted more than 75 good deals!
How short sighted of Winn Dixie! Their prices are the highest around, pricing themselves right out of business IMHO!
The Following User Says Thank You to lbveggie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:15 PM

Grounded for Life

neweuquol has posted more than 100 good deals!neweuquol has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbveggie
How short sighted of Winn Dixie! Their prices are the highest around, pricing themselves right out of business IMHO!
I do not think they are as expensive as Rouse's. Winn Dixie is good for its BOGO sales. I tend to stay away from everything else unless I have coupons and it's on sale.
The Following User Says Thank You to neweuquol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
lbveggie has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neweuquol View Post
I do not think they are as expensive as Rouse's. Winn Dixie is good for its BOGO sales. I tend to stay away from everything else unless I have coupons and it's on sale.
No Rouse's around here, and I so agree with you: coupons are the only thing that makes their "sales" tolerable. In my area their prices are the highest, hands down.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!
I haven't seen this at my store yet. I usually use self check out, but they don't give me a problem if I used coupons on the Make a Meal if I go to a cashier. I'll have to see when I go there tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to lawschoolsaver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 PM

Grounded for Life

neweuquol has posted more than 100 good deals!neweuquol has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawschoolsaver
I haven't seen this at my store yet. I usually use self check out, but they don't give me a problem if I used coupons on the Make a Meal if I go to a cashier. I'll have to see when I go there tomorrow.
Can you use coupons at self checkout? I was at the WD on Tchoupatoulas and did not see anywhere to drop coupons at self checkout.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:13 PM

antusweet
Not here in Picayune.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:53 AM

Nana to be in Sept, 2012

My Mood/Status:
Tom'sKat has posted more than 100 good deals!Tom'sKat has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Can you use coupons at self checkout? I was at the WD on Tchoupatoulas and did not see anywhere to drop coupons at self checkout.
At our WD's you can. It shows a diagram on the screen of where the slot is. Hope that helps.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!
We are not that advanced at our WD we don't have self check out
Old 02-25-2012, 01:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Yeah at ours you can but it will stop scanning after 4 of ANY like coupon and a csm will have to override it. Guess it is the P&G compliance rule. It will also require a key turn if you save more than I think 50% on your bill.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!
Yeah, there's a little slot on the side of the self checkout where coupons go. I always scan my card after coupons so the BOGO or Make a Meal coupons don't give me issues. I'm not sure they would if I scanned my card last. I just found out about the 4 like coupons the other day. I just did separate transactions to buy all the mac & chs. If you have a BOGO coupon, it's better to just go to a cashier. I've never successfully used one at self check out without the self checkout person having to finish the transaction on their register.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:35 PM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawschoolsaver
Yeah, there's a little slot on the side of the self checkout where coupons go. I always scan my card after coupons so the BOGO or Make a Meal coupons don't give me issues. I'm not sure they would if I scanned my card last. I just found out about the 4 like coupons the other day. I just did separate transactions to buy all the mac & chs. If you have a BOGO coupon, it's better to just go to a cashier. I've never successfully used one at self check out without the self checkout person having to finish the transaction on their register.
Thanks for the information. I like using the self checkout because it gets me out faster. I will try it with coupons next time I'm there.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:31 PM

Grounded for Life

I found out how to use coupons at self checkout. I started off small - one coupon - the self checkout automated voice made it all fool proof.