Dirt Cheap (Zachary, La): 10/$1.00 Socks And Underwear

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 11:39 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dirt Cheap (Zachary, La): 10/$1.00 Socks and Underwear

I was there this morning and the men's, women and children's briefs were down to 10/$1.00. The kid's (girls?) socks were also 10/$1.00. Also, there were $0.25 t-shirts. I don't know if they had the regular t-shirts. But, I picked up some of those spaghetti-strap t-shirts and the stretchy sleeveless t-shirts for my niece.

I'm really bad with kid's sizes, and those size 6 underwear may not fit my size 6x niece. But, $0.10 each was worth the risk and i've got other younger nieces that may be able to use them. If they are still there when I go back, i'm going to get the size 8 underwear (most of the girls briefs actually were size 8). They may be a bit large. But, she will eventually be able to fit them, if not now.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 04:45 PM

RE: Dirt Cheap (Zachary, La): 10/$1.00 Socks and Underwear

missphd has posted more than 100 good deals!missphd has posted more than 100 good deals!
I love Dirt Cheap! I visited the Long Beach, MS Dirt Cheap over the weekend. I got slimming shorts for 2/$1! I know those things are about $50! I love it!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!
Me and the hubby were there Saturday! I've never really "done" the Dirt Cheap shopping trip.... but we had a blast and ended up finding a Foodsaver Vacuum sealer with 3 cannisters, mason jar attachment and 3 rolls of bags for 24 bucks!!! Also got a cute bag for my coupon binder and a hydrolic jack all for 30 bucks!!!! We were so excited especially when we got home and I got on Amazon and found out the Foodsaver was 79.99 minus the cannisters! We did have some help from a really nice lady who told us were to find the bags and told us we had to dig! I'm loving me some Dirt Cheap now!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:36 AM

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went there a few nights ago and no more cheap underclothes. But, I did get my niece an unopenned Silly Bandz Nintendo DS game for $8.00 (60% off). She got a DS for Christmas and I was going to buy her a game from GameStop for her birthday on the 25th. I checked online, when I got home and the cheapest price for the same game new is at walmart.com for about $9. It's $15 at GameStop and $13 at Amazon. So, I think I got a pretty good deal.

Oh, I finally took another crack at the Sunbeam snow cone maker I got there some months ago for $2-something. I couldn't disassemble it. So, I couldn't clean it and never used it. I re-read the instructions last night and was able to finally disassemble and clean it. So, we made snow cones last night. Glad I thought to buy that bottle of snow cone syrup a couple of months ago.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!savnup has posted more than 200 great deals!
Did the snow cone maker work? We saw one today and I was hesitant...might go back and see if it's stll there next weekend. We got $288.00 worth of stuff today for $85.00.
Our haul included an food network electric skillet, hammack (hubby has one but needed the stand and everywhere we priced them the stand alone was over a 100 bucks), beach chair, Rio Wonder Wheeler (out of everything this was my favorite find), a jacket for my step son and a lap desk. We spent a little more than we planned but we couldn't walk away from these deals!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
gabgow has posted more than 75 good deals!
I love me some Dirt Cheap. I have not been lately but I have a dress I got from there for $12.00 and people go nuts over it. It is the kind of place you have to frequent.