Lafayette

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 04:27 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Lou32 has posted more than 200 great deals!Lou32 has posted more than 200 great deals!Lou32 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Lafayette

I'm in Lafayette. Does anyone know of ANY store in the area that doubles mqs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lou32 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM

RE: Lafayette

happy

My Mood/Status:
uareptigrl has posted more than 5 good deals
I am also in Lafayette, and I've called every grocery store, including champagnes and adrians, and no one does I'm going to start calling Baton rouge stores tomororw, so I will keep you posted!!!
Let me know if you find any as well!!

Good luck!!
Serena
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uareptigrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 08:23 PM

Chris32385 has posted more than 1 good deal
I am also in Lafayette. the kmart in New Iberia had doubled coupons a few times (not very often at at all!) and i know Fred's used to but i am not sure if they still do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris32385 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 08:17 AM

Molokai
I am in the same boat - there are NO stores that double coupons! It is so aggravating!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:18 AM

Molokai
Oops for you Lafayette veteran couponers, how do you get the best deals and at what stores have you found to be the best?
Old 05-05-2011, 02:01 PM

creolecouponlady has posted more than 10 good deals
I am from Lafayette and currently live in Alexandria, La...and have also lived in Baton Rouge...as far as I know there are no stores that double coupons in Lafayette or Baton Rouge...but there is a Kroger in Alexandria that does! Its by far my favorite store to shop because the always have great mega and 10/10 sales! My average grocery savings there is about 75% !!!
Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Lou32 has posted more than 200 great deals!Lou32 has posted more than 200 great deals!Lou32 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by creolecouponlady View Post
I am from Lafayette and currently live in Alexandria, La...and have also lived in Baton Rouge...as far as I know there are no stores that double coupons in Lafayette or Baton Rouge...but there is a Kroger in Alexandria that does! Its by far my favorite store to shop because the always have great mega and 10/10 sales! My average grocery savings there is about 75% !!!
LUCKY!
My mom lives in pineville. I will definitely be checking them out when I visit in a week or so.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
JUPOZZA has posted more than 1 good deal
Winn - Dixie

I'm living in Lafayette too. I did send a email to Winn-Dixie and they replay me:

There are also times when Winn-Dixie will double or triple coupons, this is done randomly and will always be noted in the flyer as well as the store where the promotion is going on.
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPOZZA For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 10:04 AM

Hmmmm....you know the albertsons near target said the SAME thing. But, you know...I don't recall EVER seeing an ad that said they were doubling coupons that week.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:58 AM

happy

My Mood/Status:
Winn dixie corporation will double, but the winn dixie in lafayette, la is not part of that gropu so they told me they NEVER double

Fred's will double on saturdays up to 70 cents off coupons, but only 1 for each item.

Also lake charles, Kroger's which is about 64 miles away will double every day and triple. So maybe go once a month??
The Following User Says Thank You to uareptigrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 08:59 AM

happy

My Mood/Status:
oh and all our albertson's are LLC?? so they don't have to follow corp policies either. They all told me that they NEVER double. But one albertson's in Baton Rouge on government blvd will double one weekend a month randomly. Their paper insert will announce it if you get that.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:13 AM

Sigh....the albertsons in Alexandria does double and triple every once in awhile randomly. No announcement and no forewarning. Not even to the employees. They said it was an automatic thing. The registers just do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lou32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 09:15 AM

I think I heard that kroger stopped doubling. ALL of them. A new change in corporate policy? I think.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:30 PM

looking for deals!!!!!!

2moms3kids has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by uareptigrl View Post
Winn dixie corporation will double, but the winn dixie in lafayette, la is not part of that gropu so they told me they NEVER double

Fred's will double on saturdays up to 70 cents off coupons, but only 1 for each item.

Also lake charles, Kroger's which is about 64 miles away will double every day and triple. So maybe go once a month??
Does Kroger only triple on certain days of the week and only double everyday? We live in Saint Martinville and are more than willing to drive to Lake Charles for these great deals!! I see above "Lou32" posted that they heard all Kroger stopped doubling coupons....have you heard this?
The Following User Says Thank You to 2moms3kids For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 09:09 AM

I just went to the Kroger in Alexandria last week and they had a HUGE banner saying that they double!
So I must've heard wrong. Nice to be wrong. I don't say THAT very often.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lou32 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 03:02 PM

Jesus I trust in you

My Mood/Status:
atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou32 View Post
I just went to the Kroger in Alexandria last week and they had a HUGE banner saying that they double!
So I must've heard wrong. Nice to be wrong. I don't say THAT very often.
Right now, Kroger in Alexandria doubles to $.50. LIMIT OF 3 LIKE COUPONS --- including $1/1 coupons!!! NO MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Send PM for a Wishlist trade.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:54 AM

looking for deals!!!!!!

2moms3kids has posted more than 1 good deal
How does the Kroger in Lake Charles work??? Anyone know??? Thanks!!
Old 08-20-2011, 01:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
brightman73 has posted more than 25 good deals
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by creolecouponlady View Post

Does Kroger, in Alexandria, still double coupons? What is it up to? $1.00? I went about a year ago and had no luck. :-(

I don't know of anywhere in Lafayette that doubles coupons.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
babygurl76 has posted more than 1 good deal
Lake Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moms3kids View Post
How does the Kroger in Lake Charles work??? Anyone know??? Thanks!!
The Kroger in Lake Charles will only allow 3 like coupons.
The Albersons double and triple coupons and I have never been told of any limit.
The Market Baskets will only allow on double/triple per transaction is what I have heard from others. Not sure because I stopped shopping there unless they have something absolutely at a great deal!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 AM

lwomac5 has posted more than 5 good deals
Is anyone in the area interested in swapping unwanted coupons? I get the Sunday paper but I don't have kids or pets so there are always coupons that go to waste as I have no need for them.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:34 PM

vonm has posted more than 5 good deals
i am just getting started on couponing and am a bit nervous. It's so overwhelming, all the rules on the coupons. But I did get some good advise from Krazy coupon lady site. I am glad to see some local people on here. If anyone ever wants to get together to talk about couponing I'm interested.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:47 PM

Waiting for Spring!

My Mood/Status:
marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Help Sign

I am in the Lafayette Area (Duson) and can anyone tell me the best place to buy my newspaper and which is the best paper?

I just got the Advertiser this Sunday and was so disappointed in the coupons! Was supposed to get 5 inserts and only had 2 SS.

Any help is appreciated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sage
Aidan
Kenny
Max & Makayla