Any Stores Double/triple Coupons In The Baton Rouge/Denham Springs, Louisiana Area?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 03:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

jewl1215
Question Any stores double/triple coupons in the Baton Rouge/Denham Springs, Louisiana area?

I want to save the most with my coupons but don't know of any stores in my area that double or triple coupons.

I'm closest to Denham Springs, Baton Rouge, or Hammond, Louisiana.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2011, 07:24 PM

RE: Any stores double/triple coupons in the Baton Rouge/Denham Springs, Louisiana area?

My Mood/Status:
lsu25 has posted more than 300 great deals!lsu25 has posted more than 300 great deals!lsu25 has posted more than 300 great deals!lsu25 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewl1215
I want to save the most with my coupons but don't know of any stores in my area that double or triple coupons.

Thanks
Nope here's to hoping the new albertsons in Denham Springs will...but with no close competition that doubles...I highly doubt it
Old 03-28-2011, 07:30 PM

RE: Any stores double/triple coupons in the Baton Rouge/Denham Springs, Louisiana area?

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I lived in Baton Rouge about 2 yrs ago and the only place that doubled was Fred's on Saturdays
Old 04-01-2011, 09:55 AM

jewl1215
Thanks for replying...I wish they all did
Old 06-08-2011, 03:03 PM

THESWAMPSHACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewl1215 View Post

Thanks
MATHERNS grocery doubles up to .50..I have signed up for weekly add emails , or you can check out their sales adds online..*FREDS FAMILY DOLLAR store doubles up to .70 on Saturdays only...Freds matches other adds and their sales last a long time, so you have time to order coupons if need be...Their current add last 21 days...The problem is stock, since it's a small store you may not find what you need...* My favorite is TAGET...You can print coupons from their website or get them thru clipping service...TARGET lets you stack (use store coupon and a manufac coupon together) for awesome savings...I do buy items without a coupon, and I always save atleast 50% on my entire purchase at target...The cashiers a friendly too...No eye rolling because you have a stack of coupons...Or better yet they don't have to call a CSM to grill you over you coupon purchases..
Don't forget to pricematch...I can usually save as much as double couponing by pricematching and using my coupon together...Problem there is you are limited to buy what is on sale (for the largest savings)...I just stock up when I catch my favorite items on sale at the same time as the coupons are available...good luck..
Old 08-20-2011, 01:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
brightman73 has posted more than 25 good deals
Rip doubling

Well, I'm in Lafayette and there is nowhere here that doubles coupons either.

My family is from Alexandria - I don't know of anywhere there either. Kroger used to, but not anymore from what I understand.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:14 PM

Thanksgiving!!!

My Mood/Status:
Jewls504 has posted more than 100 good deals!Jewls504 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Piggly Wiggly should double coupons. Call your local store. Google Piggly Wiggly and search store locations.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:48 AM

lwomac5 has posted more than 5 good deals
Is anyone in the greater BR area interested in swapping unwanted coupons? I get the Sunday paper but I don't have kids or pets so there are always coupons that go to waste as I have no need for them.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:52 AM

daddylovescoupons

My Mood/Status:
daddylovescoupons has posted more than 5 good deals
i know ingles in powell tn double coupons and they also do triple coupons about twice a year i don't know when they do it the way i learned about ingles was i talked with the manager the cashiers didn't have a clue what i was talking about hope this helps

Last edited by daddylovescoupons; 11-03-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:52 AM

Couponing on the Bayou

My Mood/Status:
Dixie_Amazon has posted more than 150 good deals!Dixie_Amazon has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thumbs up

Matherne's Supermarket doubles coupons valued at 50 cents and under.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie_Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 09:18 PM

addiekatesmommy has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwomac5 View Post
Is anyone in the greater BR area interested in swapping unwanted coupons? I get the Sunday paper but I don't have kids or pets so there are always coupons that go to waste as I have no need for them.
I have kids and pets!! Maybe we could trade. I live in this area, pm me and maybe we could mail back and forth.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
Tiffanybryant24
Piggly wiggly in Hammond doubles everyday up to $.50
Old 09-10-2012, 12:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
gabgow has posted more than 75 good deals!
Matherne's. But they are more expensive than Target etc. so you will have to see if it makes sense for you.

Tags
baton rouge, coupons, double, louisiana, triple