Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE W/Coupon

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:56 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KENTUCKY
Posts: 20
AceShopper has posted more than 50 good deals
Freebies Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

This week's Kroger Ad for the Louisville KY region and surrounding areas, the Field and Fischers Lunch Meats and Hot Dogs are on sale for 88 cents. If you have the 50 cents off coupons that expire on 8/18 (both brands put out these coupons) you can get them for FREE after doubles.

The Field brand in our area only has Hot Dogs or Bologna, but the Fischers brand has Hot dogs, bologna, liver cheese, ham n'cheese, ham, pickle loaf, etc....

With the triple digit temps in our region over the last week and continuing during the coming week, anything cold that doesn't require heating up the kitchen, like sandwiches, is very much welcomed. It's an extra plus when it's free.


Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AceShopper For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
  #2  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:47 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Katy TX
Posts: 512
My Mood/Status:
sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceShopper
This week's Kroger Ad for the Louisville KY region and surrounding areas, the Field and Fischers Lunch Meats and Hot Dogs are on sale for 88 cents. If you have the 50 cents off coupons that expire on 8/18 (both brands put out these coupons) you can get them for FREE after doubles.

The Field brand in our area only has Hot Dogs or Bologna, but the Fischers brand has Hot dogs, bologna, liver cheese, ham n'cheese, ham, pickle loaf, etc....

With the triple digit temps in our region over the last week and continuing during the coming week, anything cold that doesn't require heating up the kitchen, like sandwiches, is very much welcomed. It's an extra plus when it's free.

Where did the coupon come from ?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sicily01 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 07-01-2012, 09:37 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 66
juliebayer has posted more than 50 good deals
More hot dogs!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to juliebayer For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 07-02-2012, 02:27 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KENTUCKY
Posts: 20
AceShopper has posted more than 50 good deals
The coupons were in either the Smart Source or Red Plum from probably several weeks ago. They could be regional (Nowadays it's hard to tell)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AceShopper For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 07-02-2012, 04:28 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

peanutbrain's Avatar
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 33
My Mood/Status:
peanutbrain has posted more than 25 good deals
I found Fischer's in SS 6/17
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peanutbrain For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 07-02-2012, 05:48 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

shelleyf's Avatar
Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,461
My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceShopper View Post
The coupons were in either the Smart Source or Red Plum from probably several weeks ago. They could be regional (Nowadays it's hard to tell)
Yes they are regional and I can't find anyone who has them I need them bad.
__________________
Jesus is worthy to be praised. I am proud to be a Christian.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shelleyf For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

mkrmylove's Avatar
"Believe the Impossible"
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 7,525
My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyf View Post
Yes they are regional and I can't find anyone who has them I need them bad.
PM me your address and I'll RAOK them to you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:55 AM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Super Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 195
nhilton has posted more than 75 good deals!
You can also get Fischer lunch meat free with coupon. I scored big yesterday with like 12 coupons, then I had the coupons for the twelve pack of dr pepper so I used 4 of them, was like getting 4 twelve packs for 7 dollars.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nhilton For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 AM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23
sue40380 has posted more than 10 good deals
Bad experience with these coupons this morning. I went to my local Kroger this morning so I could shop when they wasn't busy. I have 59 of these q's, and I bought other items that are part of the mega sale, some of those with q's also. Well the cashier was huffing and puffing already.
We got to the end and she told me it was $25 and some change, I give her the money and the register asked for an override. She called the manager over and this is how it went:

Cashier said, in a rude tone: She saved $212.00 with coupons and it's asking for an override. ( it wasn't $212.00 - 59 X .50 doubled to .88, $1.00 on crackers, 2 X $1.00 ziploc bags, 2 X .50 doubled general mills cereal bars, $2.00 OYNO = $58.92)

Manager: How many are there of these (fischers)?

Cashier: A BUNCH. At least 80 - 100.

Me: No there is 59.

manager: Well that's the problem. I got an email from corporate that we can't take no more than 4 in a transaction because our system can't handle it. If I override it I will lose my job.

Me to the manager: That should have been communicated to the cashiers, so this could have been avoided.

Cashier: So I have to do ALL OF THESE over in a bunch of transactions?!?

Me: No you don't, just give me my money and coupons back.

I walked out, and left the 81 items for them to put back.

I haven't been limited for using more than 4 coupons in a transaction at Kroger before, so I wasn't expecting it. The same coupons were out a few weeks ago, I used 30 + of them in one transaction at a different Kroger, with no issues. I just went to Kroger last night and used 10 of the Met-Rx q's in one transaction for 20 bars. I have also been using the smart balance butter q's 10 - 12 at a time at different krogers for the last week.
There was PLENTY of stock also. I didn't even make a dent in the stock that was in the cooler and they were putting more out while I was getting them.
I know the stock person and he said they received a truck this morning half full with fischers products.
Any way, it might be a good idea to check with your store before trying to use more than 4 of these.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sue40380 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 07-03-2012, 10:57 AM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Katy TX
Posts: 512
My Mood/Status:
sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sicily01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue40380
Bad experience with these coupons this morning. I went to my local Kroger this morning so I could shop when they wasn't busy. I have 59 of these q's, and I bought other items that are part of the mega sale, some of those with q's also. Well the cashier was huffing and puffing already.
We got to the end and she told me it was $25 and some change, I give her the money and the register asked for an override. She called the manager over and this is how it went:

Cashier said, in a rude tone: She saved $212.00 with coupons and it's asking for an override. ( it wasn't $212.00 - 59 X .50 doubled to .88, $1.00 on crackers, 2 X $1.00 ziploc bags, 2 X .50 doubled general mills cereal bars, $2.00 OYNO = $58.92)

Manager: How many are there of these (fischers)?

Cashier: A BUNCH. At least 80 - 100.

Me: No there is 59.

manager: Well that's the problem. I got an email from corporate that we can't take no more than 4 in a transaction because our system can't handle it. If I override it I will lose my job.

Me to the manager: That should have been communicated to the cashiers, so this could have been avoided.

Cashier: So I have to do ALL OF THESE over in a bunch of transactions?!?

Me: No you don't, just give me my money and coupons back.

I walked out, and left the 81 items for them to put back.

I haven't been limited for using more than 4 coupons in a transaction at Kroger before, so I wasn't expecting it. The same coupons were out a few weeks ago, I used 30 + of them in one transaction at a different Kroger, with no issues. I just went to Kroger last night and used 10 of the Met-Rx q's in one transaction for 20 bars. I have also been using the smart balance butter q's 10 - 12 at a time at different krogers for the last week.
There was PLENTY of stock also. I didn't even make a dent in the stock that was in the cooler and they were putting more out while I was getting them.
I know the stock person and he said they received a truck this morning half full with fischers products.
Any way, it might be a good idea to check with your store before trying to use more than 4 of these.
Your first mistake was going in the morning , try going after 3 or 4 pm when there's young male cashiers and split it up so you don't go over $40 in coupon value to keep from having to have a over ride ..hope that helps
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicily01 For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 AM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

qpnbb's Avatar
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 508
My Mood/Status:
qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!
i did not get this coupon
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to qpnbb For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 07-03-2012, 11:49 AM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 23
sue40380 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicily01 View Post
Your first mistake was going in the morning , try going after 3 or 4 pm when there's young male cashiers and split it up so you don't go over $40 in coupon value to keep from having to have a over ride ..hope that helps
Thank you so much! I've never had a problem with going over $40 in coupon value before, but I will keep that in mind for the future, except for these coupons because.... I called another store about 20 minutes away and asked them if they received the email and they said yes, that corporate is limiting to 4 coupons per transaction because they are free with coupon.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sue40380 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 07-03-2012, 12:28 PM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Super Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 195
nhilton has posted more than 75 good deals!
I too had to only use 4 per checkout. It did not make sense to me, but I did it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhilton For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 07-04-2012, 09:43 AM

RE: Field & Fischers Lunch Meats & Hot Dogs - FREE w/Coupon

crazy8kids's Avatar
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
My Mood/Status:
Blog Entries: 8
crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My friend went in the morning yesterday and got 50 of the lunch meats and over $166.00 in product for .43. I saw the receipt.
I went at 4pm and wanted to use 5 coupons, because that has been the Kroger policy and they didn't want to let me but then they did, saying they were not going to let anyone who has more than 10 coupons. So they may have gotten that email, but they do what they want. It looks like they would want to sell more products, because they will lose sales, especially if it is a coupon that doesn't double.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to crazy8kids For This Useful Post:
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Subscription to Field & Stream Pandabud Freebie Graveyard 1 11-03-2011 11:59 PM
Cheap farmer JOHN ham & free hot dogs~~~ longhair338 Deal Graveyard 5 10-01-2010 11:36 AM
Free subscription to Field & Stream carriagehouse1 Freebie Graveyard 7 09-16-2009 09:42 AM