Kroger Fuel Points

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 04:16 PM

RE: Kroger Fuel Points

Controlling my spending one coupon at a time

My Mood/Status:
TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
That 6% back must be nice! Looks like you do have it complicated. Is the face value thing part of having a regular Amex card? We don't do credit cards so I'm unsure of those special rewards.

Also, I bring 3 gas cans to fill up to the max of 35 gallons, they each hold 5. I have a truck and bring them home for my husband work car, weed eater, lawn mower, ect. If you have a car you could probably still benefit from getting some to put in the back seat and take straight home.

Wishlist:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TinkleTushies; 06-10-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:28 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

smart231 has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkleTushies View Post
That 6% back must be nice! Looks like you do have it complicated. Is the face value thing part of having a regular Amex card? We don't do credit cards so I'm unsure of those special rewards.

Also, I bring 3 gas cans to fill up to the max of 35 gallons, they each hold 5. I have a truck and bring them home for my husband work car, weed eater, lawn mower, ect. If you have a car you could probably still benefit from getting some to put in the back seat and take straight home.
Since I only have 5 points, the system won't let me post a link to the card information website. So just do quick a Google search, and type in american express blue cash preferred, and click on the first link on the screen.

Basically I get 6% cash back at any grocery store. For example I spend $500 in gift cards at Kroger, I get a rebate (cash back) of $30 from AMEX.

I was taught not to mess around with gas. I have thought of doing that, but I just don't feel safe having gallons of gas in back of my car or in my apartment.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TinkleTushies has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yeah I guess an apartment would t work well. I live in the country, and have a garage. One of our biggest expenses is gas so I do what I can to save there! It's 50 miles just to get to Kroger!

Wishlist:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:43 PM

smart231 has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Yeah I guess an apartment would t work well. I live in the country, and have a garage. One of our biggest expenses is gas so I do what I can to save there! It's 50 miles just to get to Kroger!
WOW!! 50 miles?! I can feel your pain. I live less than 2 miles to the my nearest Kroger.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ryan's Mom has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
I fill my truck which is 20-35, and have 2 5 gallon gas cans, and a 3 gallon, to make sure I get my full discount. I bring the gas cans home so dh can fill his Datsun.
That is a great idea! I wish I'd thought of taking gas cans with, but I'll be doing it from now on! Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 08:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!qpnbb has posted more than 300 great deals!
i like the gas can idea but im afraid to put it in the garage as it might start a fire or some other accident might occur. how do i do this?
Old 06-12-2012, 10:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ours never last long. As soon as there's room in one of the cars I put it in.

Wishlist: