Smurfs DVD-rebate=$6.99!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm now getting $100/mo. less in child support.

My Mood/Status:
SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dance Smurfs DVD-rebate=$6.99!

YAY! I don't know why I noticed this, because I hardly ever go to the bakery section at Krogers (or anywhere, as I LOVE to bake). I wanted to see examples of cake decorations for the upcoming scout blue and gold/cake bake. So, while there, they had a display of Smurfs DVDs. Thought this was odd for them to be there, so I looked for a reason. Oh, I'm too curious!

There was a coupon beside them that gives you a free collosal smurfs cupcake w/ purchase. Grabbed that and the movie, because whoo-hoo, there's a $10 rebate and it was only $16.99 to begin with. They didn't have the big cupcake, so they gave me 2 small smurf ones instead. No biggie...wouldn't have given Aidan that big of one anyways w/out cutting it in 3rds or 4ths. haha!

I'm excited! It's $3 in the Blockbuster Express, so renting it twice would be about as much AND, we get to keep it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3 kitties
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, 1 doggy
, and 2 dumbo eared rats

ISO nbpr rebates valid in WV
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoochTheCook For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:43 PM

RE: Smurfs DVD-rebate=$6.99!

is thankful for AFC and my family & God!

My Mood/Status:
sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hope my kroger has this deal.

IDSO: McD's Monopoly Stamps for free food items. PLMK if u have some to trade
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetiepiepie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:52 PM

about to go shopping again!

My Mood/Status:
brandywantsadeal has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brandywantsadeal has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brandywantsadeal has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brandywantsadeal has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brandywantsadeal has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brandywantsadeal has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
ty
Old 12-11-2011, 06:41 PM

I'm now getting $100/mo. less in child support.

My Mood/Status:
SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
You know, I went back the very next day, because Aidan had a b-day sleepover to go to and wouldn't you know, all 3 stores close had sold out of them. Well, one still had some but they didn't have the rebate on them. The guy told me that was just on the Blu-Ray and I knew for a fact that it wasn't, because I only paid $16.99 for it. The blu ray are more $.

So, I had Aidan give the one we had to his friend ("A" didn't know that I meant it to be his so it wasn't a big deal-I'll find another dvd he'll enjoy). I hope you all were able to find them before they were all bought up. I still have the cupcakes...want 'em. I've been baking for all sorts of holiday get togethers, so we have an abundance of homemade desserts.
, 3 kitties

, 1 doggy
, and 2 dumbo eared rats

ISO nbpr rebates valid in WV
The Following User Says Thank You to SmoochTheCook For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 08:06 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
horsepoor22 has posted more than 25 good deals
CVS also has this same deal!