Closeout Idahoan Mashed Potatoes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 09:10 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Closeout Idahoan Mashed Potatoes

I was at Fry's early tonight and found the 28oz size of Idahoan Potatoes flakes on 'Closeout' price for $3.89 (normally $6.99?). Unfortunately I didn't have any coupons and haven't seen any online to make it cheaper. But wanted to put it out there in case anyone has been waiting on some kind of break on these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
spoiled sahw to an amazing hubby and mama to 2 crazy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Co-conductor of
- new riders always welcome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fierrbugg For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:39 PM

RE: Closeout Idahoan Mashed Potatoes

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Owomack30 has posted more than 25 good deals
they did not have those at my Fry's However they did have the Betty Crocker Homestyle Reds 3.3oz packs for .77 on closeout. Not too bad considering I was in need of some instant mashed taters
The Following User Says Thank You to Owomack30 For This Useful Post: