Kroger Coupon Policy - Fort Wayne, IN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 06:57 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!
Fyi Kroger Coupon Policy - Fort Wayne, IN

I was given the following copy of the coupon policy for my local Kroger/Scotts in Fort Wayne, IN.
Needless to say they told me it has changed recently due to "that ec show".

The biggest surprise to me is that they now accept catalinas from elsewhere (like walgreens)!! I did not know that. And I did ask specifically if they accept the $$ OYNSO cats as well as the $$/ off specific item cats. They accept both as long as it scans. Good news for me when I don't feel like 'rolling' at Walgreens, I'll just buy food at Kroger/Scotts.

Given the amount of checking to make sure I didn't get overage on my q's, I'm confused about #6 on the list. I don't see how that would ever happen now.

#5 on the list: IP coupons. My .50/1 Command Hooks internet printable coupon did not scan and thus they would not accept them. But she said if they would have scanned they would have been ok. That's funny because I went to a different store, same thing happened but the cashier just keyed them in and I got more command hooks for .09 each!

Hope this helps my fellow hoosiers in 'the Fort'
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kroger Coupon Policy - Fort Wayne, IN.pdf (444.7 KB, 216 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paapollo For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:51 PM

RE: Kroger Coupon Policy - Fort Wayne, IN

loves to save money!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kycha has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Where did you find the command coupons? TIA!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kycha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 04:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!paapollo has posted more than 300 great deals!
Command printable coupons link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
Where did you find the command coupons? TIA!
I got them from this link:
http://www.command.com/3MContentRetr...bute=ImageFile
The Following User Says Thank You to paapollo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 05:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paapollo View Post
The biggest surprise to me is that they now accept catalinas from elsewhere (like walgreens)!! I did not know that. And I did ask specifically if they accept the $$ OYNSO cats as well as the $$/ off specific item cats. They accept both as long as it scans. Good news for me when I don't feel like 'rolling' at Walgreens, I'll just buy food at Kroger/Scotts.
Thanks for sharing that info!
The Following User Says Thank You to vabreadbaker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 05:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommaof8 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thanks for posting that. I am a fellow Hoosier that lives in the Fort. I just joined the site today and just recently moved to the area, so this will be extremely helpful. : )
The Following User Says Thank You to mommaof8 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vabreadbaker has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC, mommaof8!
The Following User Says Thank You to vabreadbaker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 04:33 PM

What not to love about a sassy penguin?

My Mood/Status:
Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yay couponers in my area!!!
I too am an avid kroger shopper and have had troubles with their changing policies. I was told by the cashier they only triple the first two like coupons with the rest being at face value. I said thats fine but when she scanned the third coupon it tripled so she proceeded to push buttons and crashed the register. This left me standing there for at least a half hour with my two boys one and two. Grrrrrr I called the number on my receipt to complain and received serious apologies from the manager and am currently awaiting a promised gift card!!
I wish they would decide their policy and stick it!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:55 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
beth522 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you so much for this info. I think the policy changes from store to store and cashier to cashier.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:30 AM

momtohubei has posted more than 1 good deal
I was at the one on Dupont yesterday and there were a couple that did not triple. When I called and spoke to CS, she said they should have tripled unless the coupon said no tripling.....I didn't see that on any of the coupons...Oh well, lesson learned, double check the register screen and the coupons.....

Last edited by momtohubei; 11-27-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
momomimiandhan has posted more than 75 good deals!
I have a question about Kroger's policy. I live in Decatur and they follow the fort wayne policy. Are you allowed to do multiple transactions if you have 4 coupons you want to triple?

Last edited by momomimiandhan; 11-30-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:15 AM

What not to love about a sassy penguin?

My Mood/Status:
Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Sassypenguin has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've never had an issue with doing separate transactions as long as there is not a long line of people waiting to check out behind me. I would just ask the manager on duty when you walk in to save yourself the hassle of putting it in the cart then not being able to do it at the register.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassypenguin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 09:15 AM

Super Mom, girlfriend, student, co worker....

My Mood/Status:
mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mommamerri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
i have found EVER store in fORT wAYNE to have its own rules, regardless of the coupon policy or not!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Amedeus (2)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Central Area Kroger shopper
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommamerri For This Useful Post: