$25 Credit For Transferring Rx To Fry's Pharmacy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 05:34 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jlperschke has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
$25 credit for transferring rx to Fry's pharmacy

In the ad it mentions that if you transfer and fill a prescription at Fry's pharmacy they'll load $25 to your VIP card. (Up to 4 prescriptions to total $100 credit.) I don't know if this is ongoing, but I just now noticed it, so I thought I would share. If you have a new prescription but nothing to transfer, you can drop off the prescription at another pharmacy (not fill it) and then call Fry's and ask them to transfer it to their pharmacy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlperschke For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:58 PM

RE: $25 credit for transferring rx to Fry's pharmacy

My Mood/Status:
JD76 has posted more than 10 good deals
Free Transfer a prescription and get free groceries!

Found old posts of this deal in the 'deal graveyard' and in the Kroger forums, but not listed in the Fry's forums that was recent. Thought it might be worth mentioning for those that use prescriptions in case you didn't know!

Transferring your prescriptions from a competitor to a Fry's pharmacy and get $25 worth of free groceries (up to $100 free). I don't know if all Fry's stores have this special, so check your ad or ask in the store! (I had not seen this promotion or heard of it before, though they told me at the store they have had it for quite some time.)

We've always used Walmart for our prescriptions. So, how can you pass up free groceries, right?! We transferred 3 of our scripts over and had $75 worth of credit added to our customer card a couple of weeks ago. Went on our next shopping trip tonight and I ended up leaving the store with $127 worth of groceries (before store sales) and not paying a penny OOP tonight. Now I will say, I did pay for my prescriptions, but paying $8 and getting $75 credit is a damn good deal.

Last edited by JD76; 05-31-2011 at 09:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD76 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 11:40 AM

SandPDTL has posted more than 1 good deal
This particular offer is still valid in the Phoenix market, they are playing radio promos every day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SandPDTL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 12:05 PM

SandPDTL has posted more than 1 good deal
This promo is good for Fry's Pharmacy's, they are playing promos on the radio daily in the Phoenix market.
The Following User Says Thank You to SandPDTL For This Useful Post: