Kroger's AUGUST OYNO Catalina Deals-- Please Post Yours!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 01:17 PM

RE: Kroger's AUGUST OYNO catalina deals-- Please post yours!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!
I saw a tag re: the cereal cat (in TX) is over as of the 15th.
The Following User Says Thank You to denisemarie For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 AM

All I ask is a chance 2 prove $ wont make me happy

My Mood/Status:
txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!txgal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodystrother View Post
Be carefull on the soup mega. Not all qualify for mega. Found out the hard way. Also I ended up with l6 or so cans over 4 or 5 transactions because my store wont double anything after 3 like items , but didnt get any OYNO for these and bought 6 per tansaction. I will say I did also purchase alot of tuna( around 15) and got 1.50 off 4 pouch coupon to use and turned around to use it hoping for another. NOT>>> so anyone know anything about the tuna. Lord knows I've bought enough tuna to have gotten several ... Any comments??
I don't think the Soup CAT is for SW Region.

When I buy 3 BB Tunas the coupon is printing.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
supershopmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!supershopmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!supershopmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!supershopmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!supershopmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!supershopmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Just wanted to give an update: I did call... they took my info from my receipt & my kroger plus card # and the cat arrived in the mail today! I'm so glad it worked!!

Did anyone else have trouble w/ this particular cat not printing?? I noticed tonight that the shelf tags for the oyno info is only on the fruit snacks NOT included in the mega: but, that's not what the printed cat info stated. Just wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scwwplus2 View Post
You should call, they will most likely mail them to you.
How many do you have to buy for the bonus 25 boxtops? I have gotten one both times, but not sure why, I wasn't even expecting them.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:39 AM

lakemom627 has posted more than 25 good deals
I saw shelft tags for these today.

Pringles buy 3 get $1.50 onyo
8/12-9/8
The Following User Says Thank You to lakemom627 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:53 PM

So ready for spring break!

My Mood/Status:
Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'll post this on the main board too as I'm not sure where it goes.....

If you're familiar with the Walgreens Kotex/free playtex deal from a couple weeks ago, I got the same coupon last night at Kroger when I purchased Kotex U.

This happened in the Mid-atlantic region, our mega sale is over and I'm not sure if it's even printing in other regions (where the mega sale is still going). YMMV.

This coupon printed from the catalina machine as soon as the Kotex U was scanned. It only printed ONE coupon no matter how many Kotex U I purchased in one transaction. (I did 3 different transactions with differents amounts purchased. One transaction had only 1 box purchased.)

It said:

"Not satisfied with you current product? Get ultimate protection and comfort!"
"Free 18ct. box of Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport Tampons (Up to $4.99 value)"
Manufacturer coupon - Expires 10/16/10 -- Has Kroger logo on it. Not subject to doubling. Redeem at Kroger.
"May not exceed price of item. Customer pays applicable tax on any free items.
Mommy to a precious 6 yr. old boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Breeze; 08-22-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Bolded YMMV
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 06:21 PM

froggygirldesigns has posted more than 10 good deals
Does anyone know if the Nature Valley cat will work with the Granola Thins or the sweet & salty nut bars? I'm trying to plan my trip out for tomorrow (our Mega is still on) and I couldn't find that mentioned anywhere. Any help is appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to froggygirldesigns For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 06:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Does anyone know if the Nature Valley cat will work with the Granola Thins or the sweet & salty nut bars? I'm trying to plan my trip out for tomorrow (our Mega is still on) and I couldn't find that mentioned anywhere. Any help is appreciated!
Works with BOTH - I have bought over 40 packs of the Granola Thins and a few Sweet & Salty... Good Luck
Old 08-23-2010, 06:36 PM

froggygirldesigns has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendilangstaff View Post
Works with BOTH - I have bought over 40 packs of the Granola Thins and a few Sweet & Salty... Good Luck
SWEET! thanks! I wasn't able to print that many coupons but it's good to know I can get a few..WOOT!
The Following User Says Thank You to froggygirldesigns For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 06:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wendilangstaff has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
SWEET! thanks! I wasn't able to print that many coupons but it's good to know I can get a few..WOOT!
No way I could have printed that many... I got SOOOO lucky and happened upon a Krogers that was having a tasting and giving away $1 coupons. I asked how many could I have, and the lady gave me her entire pile!!! My kids were stoked...
Old 08-24-2010, 08:01 AM

Trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Heads up--there is some Cat on the GM cereals, but I am a little confused. I had to call Catalina because the printer was out of ink on my last transaction. I told him which ones I was missing. When he checked to verify, he said he found all the ones I mentioned and one additional $2 for the cereal. At the end of the call, I asked him for more details. He just said buy 5, get $2. After I hung up at looked at my receipt, it only shows 4 cereals (2 Cocoa Puffs, 2 Trix). I'm so confused, but this could be free/MM cereal with IP's for those of us on the last day of the Mega.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Colton
, & Reagan
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 08:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1individual has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Has anyone done the Energizer deal with Playtex tampons? There is an insert bogo q plus a new $1/1 printable that just came out. Seems like it might be a pretty good deal? Are they on sale? I am planning to go to Kroger this afternoon, so I'll try to check on it and report back.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1individual For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 08:59 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brieclark View Post
Heads up--there is some Cat on the GM cereals, but I am a little confused. I had to call Catalina because the printer was out of ink on my last transaction. I told him which ones I was missing. When he checked to verify, he said he found all the ones I mentioned and one additional $2 for the cereal. At the end of the call, I asked him for more details. He just said buy 5, get $2. After I hung up at looked at my receipt, it only shows 4 cereals (2 Cocoa Puffs, 2 Trix). I'm so confused, but this could be free/MM cereal with IP's for those of us on the last day of the Mega.
Thanks for that info. I'm doing a marathon trip this afternoon to see how much more soup I can get before the sale ends. I'll try some of the cereals. Even if it doesn't print, $2.00 for 5 boxes is a pretty good deal.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

Old 08-24-2010, 11:08 AM

so many great deals so little time!

My Mood/Status:
robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!robsreason has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brieclark View Post
sounds like this might be referring to a coupon that the catalina machine prints. I have received it once, it is for $2 off wyb 5 boxes gm cereal, but I like the $1.50/3 better, not sure how to trigger them though
and Devon born 4/21/2010

Central Area Kroger Shopper
The Following User Says Thank You to robsreason For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 11:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brieclark has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsreason View Post
sounds like this might be referring to a coupon that the catalina machine prints. I have received it once, it is for $2 off wyb 5 boxes gm cereal, but I like the $1.50/3 better, not sure how to trigger them though
Ok, that makes sense! Didn't occur to me that their system would retain or show a cat like that. Thank you!
, Colton
, & Reagan
The Following User Says Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 01:39 PM

denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!
FYI on Progresso Cat. I did this cat a few times and got it fine (about a week ago), then yesterday I did it again and it did not print out. I did purchase the correct flavors. I contacted catalinamarketing and they told me that my store is not currently participating in this promotion. I am in DFW area.
The Following User Says Thank You to denisemarie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 08:55 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

It's awfully quiet in here...

Anybody getting any new cats this week?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 11:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
motherof3wifeof1 has posted more than 300 great deals!motherof3wifeof1 has posted more than 300 great deals!motherof3wifeof1 has posted more than 300 great deals!motherof3wifeof1 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Ok I got 1 Catilina...but not sure how or why... It's Save 1.00 off any Reach Floss

Bought 6 of the $1.00 Reach Flosses & used $1.00 off Coupons so they were FREE

So I'm not sure how many u have to buy to get Cataling

East TN Mom:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to motherof3wifeof1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 05:20 PM

dinaswanson has posted more than 25 good deals
Today I got:

Buy Kraft Mayo 30 oz or larger between 9/6/10 - 10/3/10 and save up to $1.00 ONYO with coupon

Buy 1 - Save $0.50
Buy 2 or more - Save $1.00

I'm in Mid-Atlantic
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dinaswanson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 08:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sevenbelles has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I just got one from kroger for "I cant believe its not butter" buy 2 and receive $2. I will get you the dates, gotta go out to the car!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sevenbelles For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 11:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
Does anyone know if the Oscar Mayer Lunchables with water are still producing a $2 Cat when you buy 2? They are on sale for $3 in the Delta region, and they'd be great for school lunches!
, Colton
, & Reagan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brieclark For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
Yikes! It's September 1st.
I started a new thread and will add the new deals you've posted on it.
Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post: