P&G GDA's

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 01:02 PM

RE: P&G GDA's

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sonyaril has posted more than 25 good deals
Just curious, what locations do you find to be qpon friendly?
I come to Grand Prairie once a month to see my accountant.
TIA, Sonya
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-02-2010, 01:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!foreverhonesty has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The Kroger on I-20 off of Great South West.
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverhonesty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 02:04 PM

Building my stockpile!!

My Mood/Status:
aryn12205 has posted more than 300 great deals!aryn12205 has posted more than 300 great deals!aryn12205 has posted more than 300 great deals!aryn12205 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tratra View Post
Yeh, from the new insert. Too bad the $1/1 one from last month has already expired; then it would be free hair stuff.
Dang it! I get my Sunday paper on Saturdays... I so could've gotten free Herbal Essences...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hayden (1), wife to Jesse
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:15 PM

hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hannahgail001 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
do these P&G deals last 2 weeks? I remember reading it somewhere, but can't find it now
The Following User Says Thank You to hannahgail001 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 03:17 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, its two weeks.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-02-2010, 03:21 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvsaholic View Post
Since the P&G deal runs another week I think the Tampax Pearls could be a small MM. Someone posted they were $4.69 at their store so use the $2 eq, $2 mq and take $1 off for the buy 4 save $4.
Nope, the ones that were 4.69 (actually 4.49 here) are not the ones that are included in hte P&G deal. But the $2 eq and the $2 insert q do make them very cheap at .49 (or .69 depending on what your Kroger has them priced at). I hate this brand personally, but for that price I got them to donate to the women's shelter.
Harris Teeter!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:11 PM

life in the fast lane...

My Mood/Status:
lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
Nope, the ones that were 4.69 (actually 4.49 here) are not the ones that are included in hte P&G deal. But the $2 eq and the $2 insert q do make them very cheap at .49 (or .69 depending on what your Kroger has them priced at). I hate this brand personally, but for that price I got them to donate to the women's shelter.
And the 4.49 is the the price AFTER the promo...not the sale price, so you're exactly right, Moggy. Cheap, but no MM. That's how I got screwed up with the Secret Sheer Minerals. I was thinking the 3.49 was the sale price not the promo price. Man was I ticked when I realized it was MY mistake, not theirs. $1.50 for deodorant. WHO PAYS THAT?!?! Back they go... I'll be getting my Lady Speedstick for FREE thank you very much.
, WAY over-scheduled!
~~~~~

Mom to sweet & sassy 6 yo DD
, 8 yo DS
, 9 1/2 yo DS
, 10 1/2 yo DS
, & married to hardworking DH who wants us to
enough so he can have a break from
and get his license to
!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizajanesteele For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 01:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizajanesteele View Post
$1.50 for deodorant. WHO PAYS THAT?!?! Back they go... I'll be getting my Lady Speedstick for FREE thank you very much.
LOL... thats exactly how I feel, but think of all the silly people who refuse to use coupons and pay $4.50 for it! Now that is funny!

for the kindness of all the strangers who are

now my AFC family for sharing their deals and
a BIG
and a HUGE
to everyone!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilbbaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 04:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
shattered has posted more than 75 good deals!
are most stores all out of gillette bW...they had plenty of HE stuff..but all shelves cleared for gillette...gotta wait till they restock...
Old 08-06-2010, 02:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
melodystrother has posted more than 400 great deals!melodystrother has posted more than 400 great deals!melodystrother has posted more than 400 great deals!melodystrother has posted more than 400 great deals!melodystrother has posted more than 400 great deals!
tried to use the Kroger e-card with paper one on P&G products and was a no go. Cost me more than I had planned ..
Old 08-06-2010, 04:19 PM

life in the fast lane...

My Mood/Status:
lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodystrother View Post
tried to use the Kroger e-card with paper one on P&G products and was a no go. Cost me more than I had planned ..
they wouldn't let you use the paper Q?
, WAY over-scheduled!
~~~~~

Mom to sweet & sassy 6 yo DD
, 8 yo DS
, 9 1/2 yo DS
, 10 1/2 yo DS
, & married to hardworking DH who wants us to
enough so he can have a break from
and get his license to
!
Old 08-06-2010, 05:24 PM

Loving the warm sunshine

My Mood/Status:
MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizajanesteele View Post
And the 4.49 is the the price AFTER the promo...not the sale price, so you're exactly right, Moggy. Cheap, but no MM. That's how I got screwed up with the Secret Sheer Minerals. I was thinking the 3.49 was the sale price not the promo price. Man was I ticked when I realized it was MY mistake, not theirs. $1.50 for deodorant. WHO PAYS THAT?!?! Back they go... I'll be getting my Lady Speedstick for FREE thank you very much.
I for the longest time could not figure out why my total was so much higher and than I saw it...the HIGH price Secret. I about fell outta my chair, I never pay for deodorant.
and Punkette!

Getting back to the coupon game after being away for awhile.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:25 PM

Loving the warm sunshine

My Mood/Status:
MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MidlandsMomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered View Post
are most stores all out of gillette bW...they had plenty of HE stuff..but all shelves cleared for gillette...gotta wait till they restock...
Mine was super stocked with it. They had an end cap full of it yesterday. I got 8 bottles.
and Punkette!

Getting back to the coupon game after being away for awhile.