$25 Kroger Credit W/transferred Prescription

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 11:32 AM

RE: $25 Kroger credit w/transferred prescription

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

erinpoge has posted more than 25 good deals
where is the coupon for the transferred rx?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-21-2010, 10:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
leslie936 has posted more than 25 good deals
Just be careful a new cashier was learning the front end and got confused on my coupons somehow he depleted my $25 credit when he cancelled my order (he was confused on how to put in a price for a bogo item). 2 other cashiers came to help and eventually rerang the order. I go in one week later to use the credit to cover a few items and the entire credit was gone even though I didn't use it. Thankfully the cashier that helped him remembered my transaction and confirmed with the store manager about the incident. I am one of those people who keep receipts for everything and after research from the managers they confirmed that I didn't use the credit on any of the transactions I had done and saw that all of my payments matched what was due. My debit card had also been charged twice. No one knows what happened to it they just know I didn't use it. They were very nice and fixed the credit for me and refunded the extra charge. If you can hold on to your receipts please do so because if this happens to you, you will have the proper documentation to have the error corrected.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:27 PM

mikesmom87 has posted more than 150 good deals!mikesmom87 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshorn1975 View Post
Has anyone had any problem using more than one of the q's ($20 credit when you transfer rx)? I have used one and I was about to use another today but I read on the q that it states one per household.
Any thoughts?
Get another Kroger card. And when you use the Kroger card that has the $25 credit on it, ring up your order, give them your manufacturers coupons FIRST and then let them scan the Kroger card or else you won't be able to take off the manufacturers coupons. Most cashiers give a puzzled look when you don't want them to scan your Kroger card first but it works best this way.