Kroger Rain Checks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Have a nice day everyone~

My Mood/Status:
JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!JessicaJ has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Kroger Rain Checks

What do they write on yours when you get them during a mega event. Like now, I got 2 RC one for the cat food and another one for the whiskers cat treats. She wrote in big letters on it that I had to buy 8 of each of these in order to get that price....so they are just about useless to me. KWIM???

Do they do this all the time??

I just haven't gotten the hang of Kroger yet and had a really bad trip over all this morning. They scrutinize every single MQ like I'm trying to steal things, then announce loudly from CS to "check those coupons ladies, check those coupons!!!"

IDK, I think I'm gonna give up on Krogers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:35 AM

RE: Kroger Rain Checks

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!denisemarie has posted more than 200 great deals!
That's too bad about your trip. I don't know about the rainchecks, but it would be too bad to give up on Kroger. Maybe try a different time of day or another store if you can. I travel a little ways to go to a Kroger where they are more helpful and coupon friendly. The money I spend on gas saves me a lot of stress... and I fill up on cheaper gas with my card while I'm there!
Old 03-19-2010, 07:08 AM

just sittin

My Mood/Status:
sheraush has posted more than 75 good deals!
I too have had trouble with coupons and rain checks at my local Kroger so i also drive to one that doesn't give me problems over either.
I did get a call from a Kroger rep a while back to tell me that he had cleared up the misunderstanding about the coupon policy, If you read it like they have it printed in contradicts itself and he agreed so they fixed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheraush For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2010, 07:33 AM

ISO--PAMPERS POINTS

My Mood/Status:
ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
i just save the ad and my rain check and show them

**ISO-BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION**

**I GET LOTS OF INSERTS WEEKLY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING PLEASE PM ME**
Old 03-19-2010, 08:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!daisydoescoupons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I agree with ambtay79. I staple the rainchecks to the front of the matching ad and file it in my coupon bag. When the product is available no questions. When all of the rainchecks are gone from the ad, it goes into recycling.
The Following User Says Thank You to daisydoescoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2010, 09:40 AM

Wishing for whirled peas

My Mood/Status:
esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!esquala has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJ View Post
What do they write on yours when you get them during a mega event. Like now, I got 2 RC one for the cat food and another one for the whiskers cat treats. She wrote in big letters on it that I had to buy 8 of each of these in order to get that price....so they are just about useless to me. KWIM???

Do they do this all the time??

I just haven't gotten the hang of Kroger yet and had a really bad trip over all this morning. They scrutinize every single MQ like I'm trying to steal things, then announce loudly from CS to "check those coupons ladies, check those coupons!!!"

IDK, I think I'm gonna give up on Krogers.
I don't think this is a lost cause. Addressing the two things I highlighted:

1. Seems to me you should be able to buy 4 catfood and 4 cat treats to get the mega sale price. Otherwise they're not honoring their own sale policy, which is BUY 8 altogether, not BUY 8 OF EACH ITEM.

2. This would be laughable if it weren't so rude. Sounds like you've got some couponers who are out to rip off the system that shop @ this particular Krogers, and that pressure has come down from above or heads will roll. Keep your transactions to a reasonable number of items, even if you have to make several trips out to the car, and put each coupon on top of the product if that's going to help. I'm sure you're already scrutinizing the q's yourself to make sure they are an exact match and not expired. Throw the "ladies" a coupon or two so they can get a free item. Help them as much as you can, they might appreciate it. If not, let 'em eat cake.

Makes me so thankful for the sweet, friendly, helpful people @ my Kroger.
The Following User Says Thank You to esquala For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2010, 01:33 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
the mega sale is continuing into next week, so maybe they will re-stock and you can get the items

they are right that you need to buy 8 'mega something' items to get the extra 50 off, but you should be able to mix/match
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2010, 05:51 PM

I have saved $4,000 using coupons

My Mood/Status:
moniqued dixon has posted more than 50 good deals
I am treated the same way do not give up.
It is there job without customers they would not have a job.
I said I was going to stop shopping at Kroger I will not give them that I will keep filling my cart with more free or close to stuff as I can.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Don't give up on Kroger, JessicaJ. I have one store that has the rudest cashier that I've ever encountered. I will do almost anything to avoid her, even U-Scan. The only time I visit that particular store now is when I have coupons that make an item free after doubles. I tried speaking with the SM, but he basically patronized me, which I really do not appreciate. Offered me a $10 GC, but didn't even attempt to address the issue. Anyway, I didn't take the GC, it's a matter of principle. So, I'll spend my Qs there, but not my cash. LOL! That goes to the store across town.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1littlemiracle For This Useful Post: