Replacement Card?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 03:24 PM
is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Question Replacement card?

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement card with same number or do I have to get new number and have them do something to transfer my info/points?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:38 PM

RE: Replacement card?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
So ready for spring break!

My Mood/Status:
Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Breeze has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I asked about this once and my customer service said it would have to be a whole new number/card.
Mommy to a precious 6 yr. old boy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM

tn. watershed has posted more than 150 good deals!tn. watershed has posted more than 150 good deals!
had to do that get new card last year. hadn't gotten anything in the mail from kroger since, i called the main customer service friday and i wasn't in the system. he said he put my info in and said he would send some store q's in the mail. he said they go by the amount you spend with them on the mailers and that why i wasn't getting anything cause i wasn't using my old card, and new info was not updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to tn. watershed For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 07:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
now I am gonna have to figure out how to get my info updated!
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

-
Old 02-27-2010, 07:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
SavannahJane has posted more than 150 good deals!SavannahJane has posted more than 150 good deals!
If you are just concerned about gas points I *think* not certain that the pump on the outside asks you to scan you Kroger plus card or enter your telephone number. In your case you would enter your telephone number. Then when you checkout if you don't have a card the cashier can key in your telephone number once again and then it will give that card the credit for gas points. Not sure on getting coupons in the mail or how that works when you don't have a card. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to SavannahJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 07:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
I still have my old card, it is just really beat up and getting hard to read/scan

I also want to keep getting mail, based on spending
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

-
Old 02-27-2010, 07:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
SavannahJane has posted more than 150 good deals!SavannahJane has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brook6 View Post
I still have my old card, it is just really beat up and getting hard to read/scan

I also want to keep getting mail, based on spending
You should be able to obtain that by using the telephone number that you associated with that card. I think. Hope that helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to SavannahJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 08:18 PM

is living in Kroger heaven!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
When I signed up for a new card back in the fall, the CS lady wrote my old card number on the sign up card (there is a field for it!) so that they can transfer everything over. Beware that it takes a long time for the points to transfer, so use your phone number at the pump for a while. Also, my advice is just re-sign up at Cellfire and Shortcuts. I tried just entering my new cards on the old card accounts and my e-q's were never coming off. I signed up for new accounts with my new card, and suddenly they always worked like clock work!
The Following User Says Thank You to carlajworkman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 08:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
how do you do new accounts at CF/SC with the same info - phone/email?
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

-
Old 02-27-2010, 08:32 PM

is living in Kroger heaven!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!carlajworkman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brook6 View Post
how do you do new accounts at CF/SC with the same info - phone/email?
I used a different email and phone number- but then again, when I got the new card I used a different phone number because the old card had an old home number on it...
The Following User Says Thank You to carlajworkman For This Useful Post: