I Wireless Phone Deal With Kroger Shoppers Card & Shortcuts.com

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 10:17 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Mitsthemagicalkitten has posted more than 150 good deals!Mitsthemagicalkitten has posted more than 150 good deals!
Help Sign i wireless phone deal with Kroger Shoppers Card & Shortcuts.com

Anyone using the i wireless cell phone through Kroger?
Right now you purchase any phone 39.99 and up and get an extra ecoupon through shortcuts.com for an additional $20 off. $69.99 phone is on sale for 49.99 with your Kroger plus card and then I got an extra $20 off at check out from shortcuts--so got a great cell with full qwerty and lots of features for 29.99. You also get 300 free minutes right off (details in flyer) and can earn an extra bonus 200 for registering a Kroger Plus or 123 MC with phone. You earn FREE minutes--as in 20 for every $100 you spend and use your KPC or 30 for every $100 with K123MC. You still get your gas discount, too.

Question: anyone doing this successfully? Do gas purchases go towards your free minutes rewards?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsthemagicalkitten For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2010, 07:59 AM

RE: i wireless phone deal with Kroger Shoppers Card & Shortcuts.com

My Mood/Status:
235mommy has posted more than 10 good deals
I am. The gas purchases don't count towards the free minutes. I'm really pleased so far!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 235mommy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2010, 01:31 PM

Kroger Customer Service is horrible at my store!

My Mood/Status:
atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atcluvs2q has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I got this for my son. It does great for him!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lauren, ATC Mommy to Patrick
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(9), Christopher
(4 3/4) and Baby AJ
(2) and wife to Curt
I am so Blessed!

MID-ATLANTIC KROGER REGION
Coupon Class Instructor
The Following User Says Thank You to atcluvs2q For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2010, 06:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
mwbab has posted more than 100 good deals!mwbab has posted more than 100 good deals!
My daughter just got one of these. She received a text that she has her free minutes but they are not into her account on her phone to use them Is there something she needs to do to use the free minutes?
Thanks
Old 08-28-2010, 07:23 AM

rebekahsmami1216
Thank You

hi my name is gena i am new to this site how can i get the coupon that you have for the i wireless phones please help me i have been looking for a iwireless phone for cheap thanks in advanced
Old 08-29-2010, 05:08 AM

limoil has posted more than 100 good deals!limoil has posted more than 100 good deals!
I am not seeing this offer on shortcuts.com...can you direct me?
Old 08-29-2010, 06:38 AM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by limoil View Post
I am not seeing this offer on shortcuts.com...can you direct me?
This is an old post from back in January ~ I doubt if that coupon is still available.
Harris Teeter!

Tags
cell phone, free minutes, iwireless, kroger card