Helpful Kroger Store Information

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 11:56 AM

RE: Helpful Kroger Store Information

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mmsprincess690 has posted more than 5 good deals
I'm somewhat still new to couponing and I have yet to step foot into Kroger because I don't know what their coupon policy is and I'm not sure whether they double coupons or not, I thought that they did but I don't know. After watching Extreme Couponing I see that a lot of the people on their shop at Kroger, I just can't figure out the best way to actually save money there =/ are there any helpful tips out there for someone that is new to shopping at Kroger with coupons?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2011, 03:13 PM

kesdeya
We have Bakers, here...it's a Kroger store, would they have the same policy? I can't find any info on Bakers, here
Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 PM

erinstrickland has posted more than 10 good deals
Swipe your kroger card last???

On another couponing forum I read that if you don't swipe your kroger card until after the register has rung up the paper coupons they will accept the paper coupons instead of the digital ones. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works. It was reccomended to the person posting by their store manger. If anyone tries it let me know how it works out.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jjulie has posted more than 10 good deals
Kroger sure frustrates me, but I continue to benefit from their deals. I just wish I could get a confirmed policy so that I know what is okay and what isn't. I want to do it right, but don't know what "right" is.

Julie
Old 04-28-2011, 10:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
crystalyocum has posted more than 10 good deals
Ditto on this Julie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjulie View Post
Kroger sure frustrates me, but I continue to benefit from their deals. I just wish I could get a confirmed policy so that I know what is okay and what isn't. I want to do it right, but don't know what "right" is.

Julie
And I don't know if it will help or not, but my Kroger did take my paper coupons before my Ecoupons if I had the cashier scan my card AFTER my paper coupons. It did let me use 2 ecoupons from 2 different sites on crescent rolls, but not on another item that I had the paper coupon and an eQ for, however. So, it's VERY frustrating to know what your final total might be with these differing so much.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
rmfowler has posted more than 75 good deals!
I'm a newbie to the coupon world and I have to say that Kroger scares me the most. I love having Target and Walmarts policies in my binder when I shop so I know that I'm doing everything correctly and know exactly what to expect when checking out. Kroger I feel like is a wildcard each time. I feel that I would save more there if I knew their couponing rules, but asking seems to make the rules more stringent. Any suggestions on how to utilize Krogers without making a fool of myself or unintentionally stricken the rules?
Old 04-30-2011, 11:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!
map

This may sound stupid, and maybe I am looking right at it but I can find no map of Kroger regions. Am I looking at the wrong tab?
Old 04-30-2011, 04:35 PM

erinstrickland has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindyf View Post
This may sound stupid, and maybe I am looking right at it but I can find no map of Kroger regions. Am I looking at the wrong tab?
i've never seen a map but I know I saw a list somewhere. I'm not sure if it was on this forum or or one of the others I frequent. I'll try to post it if I can find it again.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:38 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
There is another Kroger Sticky that lists the regions and the major cities included in each region. HTH.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:29 PM

Knightmare has posted more than 10 good deals
it's sad that i saw some kroger closing b/c of walmart
Old 05-17-2011, 06:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
SilentMamaBear has posted more than 10 good deals
In the past I was able to buy a Mix/match of 10 items on the 10/10. Last week they were going to charge me full price for the pasta so I told them to charge me for five more boxes in order to get the 10/10. I had other items in my cart that were 10/10 also. It is CRAZY that I was only able to get the advertized price IF I purchased another five boxes of pasta...but ended up getting 10 for cheaper than I could have purchased the original five! Kroger...You BAFFLE me!
Old 05-19-2011, 01:39 PM

jennalyric has posted more than 1 good deal
Oh wow. This is going to be the exact location of my first couponing experience. I'm scared now. I just won't ask any questions and see what happens.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
hashi has posted more than 1 good deal
I found a colgate coupon from the health and you magazine (walgreens magazine) can this be use at kroger? please help, im a new member...
Old 05-19-2011, 03:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
hashi has posted more than 1 good deal
New to couponing, can i used the colgate q from health and you magazine (walgreens magazine) in kroger deal..
Old 05-20-2011, 08:49 AM

jennalyric has posted more than 1 good deal
There
Old 05-25-2011, 10:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
adopt2 has posted more than 5 good deals
I just got a new Kroger coupon policy for my area in Illinois....there is NO stacking coupons, if you have an ecoupon that is taken off first. If you use paper coupons, and then hand over your ecard, it will cancel out your paper coupons and only use the ecoupon. They also only double up to $.50, and you can only use two like coupons per transaction (and you can only do one transaction in 24 hours!). They are getting REALLY strict with there policies and how many like coupons you can use.

Mommy to two adorable little girls, ages 4 & 5 (adopted, 5 months apart)

I'm a WAHM and love it!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 02:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
sedaniel has posted more than 75 good deals!
I have a question about the shoppers card. I read in a link from the first post of this thread that there is a difference between the Kroger Plus Shopper's Card and the Kroger Rewards Plus Card. Does anyone know how to get the rewards plus card? I went to Kroger yesterday to get my own card (I had been using my mom's card before), but they said there is only one card, there is no Rewards Plus card. Is this program not in effect anymore? Or is it only in certain areas of the country? (I'm in Metro Detroit).
Old 06-06-2011, 05:41 PM

mistyflannigan has posted more than 100 good deals!mistyflannigan has posted more than 100 good deals!
New contact link

Kroger - Help - Contact Us
Old 06-07-2011, 01:06 PM

ClarinaOSU
Ecoupons

How come e-coupons loaded on your card don't double as well? Are they not manufacturer Q's?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:10 AM

cg6977
I am in central part of IL and I saw the strict policy now bc of Extreme Couponing. Sad to see
Old 06-08-2011, 05:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
My Kroger double up to .50 and only 2 like item coupons. My Kroger's 10/10 isn't quite that. If I only want 1 item of the 10/10, I get the one item & pay a dollar for it. The computer has the price listed as a dollar. so, It doesn't matter how many you get. Last week I got 3 Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce that was on sale for 10/10 for $2. I had a $1 off Q.

loving mom to Snickerdoodle (11 yrs)
& Sadie Belle (3 yrs)

& Minnie (12 weeks)

p.s. if you are looking for coke codes, pm me.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:50 PM

saving money

My Mood/Status:
memmieof5 has posted more than 100 good deals!memmieof5 has posted more than 100 good deals!
mine only dbl. .50 and under
Old 06-11-2011, 11:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Southern Dad has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
One day I went to the Conyers Kroger which is open 24/7. It was around 11:00 PM. The door at one end was locked and the other side I was told the store was closed to come back in the morning. I'm afraid I was not very polite to the guy who told me the store was closed.

The next morning I found out the store had been robbed. I felt about two inches tall. I was almost too embarrassed to go back in the store. I had really been rude.

Tags
customer, guarantee, info, kroger, service