Double And Triple Q's!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 07:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
my4psinapod has posted more than 150 good deals!my4psinapod has posted more than 150 good deals!
Cashpile double and triple Q's!

I went in to get milk this morning on my way home from work and guess what I found! The Fry's ad with a great big yellow cover sheet. They are doing double and triple Q's but that's not the best part. They are also taking competers Q's! They are doing triple on up to 33 cents and double on up to .50 cents. They will also take other stores Q's with a manu. on top of it. I wish my kids wouldn't have thrown away my Q's but My fault! The good thing is this is good till the 28th of this month!!!!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Angela 12
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, & Alexis 2
. MY DH is an OTR Driver and I am a corrections officer
. I am addicted to coupons! I think saving is my major weakness!
The Following User Says Thank You to my4psinapod For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-08-2008, 07:24 AM

RE: double and triple Q's!

... is planting her garden!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!
Ooooooh, this is going to be great fun!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:56 PM

blargh

My Mood/Status:
carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was unexpectedly gone all day. But I'll get the matchups done tonight.

So is everyone tripling this time? I will make sure I look at the competitor ads to see what Q's are in there we can use too.
The Following User Says Thank You to carlsonfour For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2008, 04:32 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
HoneyBun has posted more than 25 good deals
so what is everyone buying during the double and triple coupon event ?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:08 PM

blargh

My Mood/Status:
carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I haven't planned anything yet really, but I do intend to stock up on the canned tomatoes and Campbells soups. I'm sure there are more, but other than doing the matchups above (which I still need to finish) I'm running behind this week and haven't really looked.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:46 PM

... is planting her garden!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!
?

The triples are only up to $.33, right?

I'm hoping for some good in-store sales that are not listed on the ad. Although, I do like that BOGO round roasts ...

I have a catalina from Albertson for GM cereals that I could use with a manu q, IF the GM cereals are a good price this week.

I'm going to do the Yoplait thing for sure. Also, I'm not sure if they'll honor it or not, but I'm going to ask at my store if they will take that Albertson's q for a free shopping bag wy purchase $75.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:34 AM

blargh

My Mood/Status:
Yes, basically the max for the full triple would be $.33 if they existed in that amount. I plan on using up my $.30 Powerade tearpads I have to get it free and the $.30 and $.40 Pillsbury, Campbells & Hunts Q's. This week is a lot of repeat sale items from last week. I bet we'll get a lot of great stuff next week.

I'm sure they will honor that free shopping bag Q. My problem is I never spend $75 there. I think the last time I did close to that was last Christmas and only because I stocked up on a few prime ribs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlsonfour For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 PM

Lost in a maze of moving boxes

My Mood/Status:
tazzini has posted more than 100 good deals!tazzini has posted more than 100 good deals!
Does anyone know if Frys takes ECB from CVS?? I just had the quarterly $$ print and if Frys will take it....

I know they take the $5 coupons from Fresh n Easy....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 PM

Lost in a maze of moving boxes

My Mood/Status:
tazzini has posted more than 100 good deals!tazzini has posted more than 100 good deals!
Yes they will honor the free shopping bag Q .... but like Carlson i never spend $75 there....
Old 10-15-2008, 07:02 AM

blargh

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzini View Post
Does anyone know if Frys takes ECB from CVS?? I just had the quarterly $$ print and if Frys will take it....

I know they take the $5 coupons from Fresh n Easy....
No, they are only taking competitor coupons from the following stores:

Albertsons, Bashas, Safeway, Fresh & Easy, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Walmart Marketside, Sunflower, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Food City, and Ranch Market.