Forum Plan & Suggestions Welcome

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 09:01 PM
blargh

My Mood/Status:
carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!carlsonfour has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank You Forum Plan & Suggestions Welcome

Okay, I thought I'd let you know my intentions for our little forum. I do not get the newspaper delivered on Wednesdays (I only get the weekender) and our mail comes very late. (5ish some days)

So my plan is to head to Fry's on Wednesday mornings after I get my kids off to school. I can grab the ad and scope out the store for any non-advertised stuff. Then I will come home and do the coupon match ups for the week. I plan on posting a thread for each week that it's done and then we can post our trips or any bargains we find in that thread. It will be a quick and easy way to find things each week and keep the forum simple.

I did try to do a few matchups from the ad that started last Wednesday, but I found that a lot of the Q's I knew about that would match up weren't in the data base. So I will also try to make sure I go thru my inserts like I used to (Yes, I got lazy) so that everything we get is in there so I can match it up.

If you have any other suggestions, I welcome them and am glad for your help. So look for the first weekly thread on Wednesday afternoon and get ready to shop!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carlsonfour For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-07-2008, 05:23 AM

RE: Forum Plan & Suggestions Welcome

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

katskat2 has posted more than 100 good deals!katskat2 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thats alot of work, but I appreciate it!!!!!!

Kathy
The Following User Says Thank You to katskat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2008, 07:49 AM

... is planting her garden!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!dancinkeyz has posted more than 400 great deals!
Yes, LOTS of work and VERY, VERY appreciated!!

The only other thought I had was maybe a catalina thread. We could all add to that as we go along.

Thanks again! I can't wait to see what you post for us tomorrow ...
The Following User Says Thank You to dancinkeyz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
AllisonLiven has posted more than 150 good deals!AllisonLiven has posted more than 150 good deals!
Sounds great! Thank You! I do know that Fry's will start taking other store coupons starting tomorrow! Yippee!

Tags
frys; suggestions; plan