Louisville Coupon Diving

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 06:33 AM
In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi Louisville Coupon Diving

If anyone is local to me, here in Louisville or the surrounding areas, would like to go "Coupon Diving" with me at the local recycling center, please let me know.

I have spoken with staff there and they have approved me to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turtlebekah For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 10:22 AM

RE: Louisville Coupon Diving

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

RavenDScout has posted more than 1 good deal
I am interested in going. When I Called the Courier to see about getting a deal on them delivering the advertised 99 cent Sunday paper, they told me I would have to call every Saturday and order it, call every Monday and cancel or they would be delivering extra weekly subscriptions. I would love to save that extra $1.75 per paper! Not to mention when there are great sales like this week on Combos, I need extras!!
The Following User Says Thank You to RavenDScout For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would love to go!... I'll even drive if anyone needs it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 10:27 AM

RavenDScout has posted more than 1 good deal
I have been wanting to do this for a long time too! So, YES!! I am interested in going!!! When I Called the Courier to see about getting a deal on them delivering the advertised 99 cent Sunday paper, they told me I would have to call every Saturday and order it, call every Monday and cancel or they would be delivering extra weekly subscriptions. I would love to save that extra $1.75 per paper! Not to mention when there are great sales like this week on Bugles, I need extras!!
The Following User Says Thank You to RavenDScout For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 08:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
When is a good time to do this?.. Do they have special pick-up days that we should go on? Just wondering cuz I'm tired of staying up till 4am every Sat. night!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:32 PM

A couponer that LOVES to give back

My Mood/Status:
kksmom610 has posted more than 10 good deals
I would like to go as well. I live near PRP in Louisville, KY
The Following User Says Thank You to kksmom610 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 06:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I live in southern KY but would be willing to make the hour and a half trip for this
The Following User Says Thank You to CasieMcCann For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 07:00 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well, everyone is welcome to go! Just let me know what night(s) we can corrdinate to go. I got the okay from the fire dept (un-staffed recycling center is next door to them) as long as we go before sundown and "we don't get hurt" LOL

Just need someone who has a step stool or small ladder that they can tote with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to turtlebekah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 07:02 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenDScout View Post
I am interested in going. When I Called the Courier to see about getting a deal on them delivering the advertised 99 cent Sunday paper, they told me I would have to call every Saturday and order it, call every Monday and cancel or they would be delivering extra weekly subscriptions. I would love to save that extra $1.75 per paper! Not to mention when there are great sales like this week on Combos, I need extras!!
That's strange. I called them and said that I want 20 Sunday / Holiday papers at the $0.99 deal and I get them delivered every Sunday..... guess if we can get alot out of the recycling center, we can stop paying for them.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:04 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloey View Post
When is a good time to do this?.. Do they have special pick-up days that we should go on? Just wondering cuz I'm tired of staying up till 4am every Sat. night!
I have no idea what their pick up days are..... still trying to determine that. I guess it would have to be a trial-and-error day elimination process by going everyday for the 1st week to see what's in there.

The center is 6 blocks from my house, so I don't mind going everyday. Even if it was with a different "buddy" every time if everyone can't make it some days.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:05 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasieMcCann View Post
I live in southern KY but would be willing to make the hour and a half trip for this
WoW! That's a long drive! You're more than welcome to come if you're willing to make the drive. Probably should figure out what the best day to "dive" is and come that day.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:05 PM

mommymular has posted more than 10 good deals
I just moved to Louisville, and would love to do this. I don't know where things are still, so I might need some help. How do we contact you about dates and times and stuff?
The Following User Says Thank You to mommymular For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 06:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebekah View Post
I have no idea what their pick up days are..... still trying to determine that. I guess it would have to be a trial-and-error day elimination process by going everyday for the 1st week to see what's in there.

The center is 6 blocks from my house, so I don't mind going everyday. Even if it was with a different "buddy" every time if everyone can't make it some days.
If you would like to talk more on YIM or skype PM me I will give you my addy. I have a 2-step stool we can use to get in, however do to my vertigo I don't think I'll be able to climb in. If you know of a good day we go we could all meet somewhere and go over in one car, or all meet there.

Let me know what ya'll decide!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 03:57 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
According to the Fire Dept (recycling center is in their parking lot) the best day to go is Monday as the Sunday paper delivery people drop their excess papers in the recycling bin at the end of their routes. So maybe we can all get together and go tomorrow??
Old 08-07-2011, 03:58 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloey View Post
If you would like to talk more on YIM or skype PM me I will give you my addy. I have a 2-step stool we can use to get in, however do to my vertigo I don't think I'll be able to climb in. If you know of a good day we go we could all meet somewhere and go over in one car, or all meet there.

Let me know what ya'll decide!
I actually don't have YIM or Skype, but I do have AIM if you would like to talk there.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:11 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Meeting at my house tomorrow at 5:30pm to go "diving". Anyone who wants to go is invited.

Just let me know and I'll send you my information.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turtlebekah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 05:24 PM

Needs another Mega

My Mood/Status:
almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
This sounds so cool! Wish I could go
ISO: NBPR Forms
Old 08-07-2011, 05:35 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by almatt01 View Post
This sounds so cool! Wish I could go
There's always next time!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:42 PM

marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marycoupon879 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I'm thinking of you all doing this already and it put a smile on my face. Did you guys have much luck? I do hope so.
The Following User Says Thank You to marycoupon879 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 05:46 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marycoupon879 View Post
I'm thinking of you all doing this already and it put a smile on my face. Did you guys have much luck? I do hope so.
Tomorrow will be the 1st attempt. Wish us luck!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:30 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
If it's still raining at 5pm, we may have to post-pone the "dive" until tomorrow.....
Old 08-08-2011, 11:37 AM

karmah8081 has posted more than 10 good deals
This made me smile too! Wish I was closer!
The Following User Says Thank You to karmah8081 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 06:51 PM

mommymular has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebekah View Post
Meeting at my house tomorrow at 5:30pm to go "diving". Anyone who wants to go is invited.

Just let me know and I'll send you my information.
Please PM me your info. I'd love to go. It's probably too late for this week, but I will for sure try to make it for next week!
The Following User Says Thank You to mommymular For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 06:58 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymular View Post
Please PM me your info. I'd love to go. It's probably too late for this week, but I will for sure try to make it for next week!
"Dive" was postponed until this Thursday at 5:30pm due to the rain. So anyone is still welcome to come later this week. I'm PM-ing you info now.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Meeting at my house to go for a "dive" at 5:30pm tomorrow (THURSDAY). If you would like to join, please PM me for address and info.