Louisville Coupon Diving

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:33 PM

RE: Louisville Coupon Diving

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
If anyone is coming from the south and needs a ride, PM me before 4pm! I'm bringing a small step stool and don't forget a bag or something to hold all your coupons!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-16-2011, 09:59 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Meeting at my house to go for a "dive" at 5:30pm today.

If you would like to join, please PM me for address and info.
The Following User Says Thank You to turtlebekah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 03:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I feel so bad! I want to go but stuff gets in the way!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 05:01 PM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!turtlebekah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloey View Post
I feel so bad! I want to go but stuff gets in the way!
No worries, my dear. Life happens. Don't know if I will be able to go thursday, we are having company. Let's shoot for next Tuesday....if everyone is okay with that?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:08 PM

A couponer that LOVES to give back

My Mood/Status:
kksmom610 has posted more than 10 good deals
Every time we plan, something comes up on my end as well, ...
The Following User Says Thank You to kksmom610 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:55 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
Meeting at my house to go for a "dive" at 5:30pm tomorrow (8/23/11).

If you would like to join, please PM me for address and info.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:03 PM

QueenieBee has posted more than 5 good deals
I wish I could go with you! I contacted the C-J to ask about getting extra coupons and they sent me a reply email explaining that the leftover coupons belong to the manufacturers so they can't give them away.
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenieBee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 12:02 AM

In need of a vacation!

My Mood/Status:
You're welcome to go with us the next dive we have. Haven't scheduled one yet, but I'm thinking we may try and go this Tuesday around 7pm.

I get my extra coupons by buying 20 Sunday papers @ $0.99 each then I sell the coupons I don't use here.

Since we are going to coupon dive, I'm hoping to not have to pay for papers at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turtlebekah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 11:31 AM

QueenieBee has posted more than 5 good deals
That's a great idea to not have to pay for newspapers. I hope I can get to that point, too. How do you get 20 papers for $.99? I called the C-J and asked if I can get more than 1 at that price and they said I could only get 1 at that price and if I got more, it would be $9.90/month for each copy.

Someone told me to try the Dollar Tree for less expensive newspapers. I've paid $2.00 each for the last 2 weekends at Kroger / Meijer.
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenieBee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 12:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
snshoe1 has posted more than 1 good deal
New Couponing Ring

I'm thinking of starting a couponing ring in exchange for gift cards. For every 100 unexpired (at least good for 3 weeks), you will receive 1 credit. When you reach 25 credits, you can redeem for a $10 gift card. I sell the coupons that others do not use or want so the money from those sales funds the gift cards. Would this be something that anyone would be interested in? Please let me know your thoughts and ideas. Thanks all!
The Following User Says Thank You to snshoe1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 06:16 PM

still trying to figure out printable online...

My Mood/Status:
mizlayde has posted more than 5 good deals
coupon diving

Would love to go with you if the offer still stands. Am new to couponing and could use all help available. I live out in the PRP area but have no problem driving... Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to mizlayde For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 10:41 AM

LadyRosieParks

My Mood/Status:
LadyRosieParks has posted more than 5 good deals
That's exactly what I would like to do...tell me when!
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyRosieParks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:04 PM

Marilyn502
Wand Beginner in couponing

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebekah View Post
If anyone is local to me, here in Louisville or the surrounding areas, would like to go "Coupon Diving" with me at the local recycling center, please let me know.

I have spoken with staff there and they have approved me to go.
My name is Marilyn and i am fairly new to couponing. Would llove for someone to take out the timewith meand find ways of getting multiple inserts. Coupon diving would be just great and soo free! Im ready to begin and am so excited. If you can show me the ropes that would be great. Thanx
Old 07-24-2012, 01:13 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
scrapdazzle has posted more than 25 good deals
Do they still allow this? I was told here in BG that we couldn't dive into their dumpsters
Old 08-24-2012, 12:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
MyCouponBox has posted more than 50 good deals
I replied on your older post. I would love to go with you some time! Are you planning on going next week?