Bonus Points Not Awarded

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2014, 01:04 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Bonus points not awarded

I was trying to use a coupon "earn $10 in points wys $50 storewide". I purchased $52 plus tax in store and used $40 in points to pay and cash for rest. I didn't get the bonus points credited to my account. Purchase was 2 days ago. After I emailed CS they responded that I can't use points to lower my balance under the minimum amount needed under the coupon, in this case $50. They said I need to spend $50 in real $.

Does anyone khabe any experience with this? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to subu For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-25-2014, 10:06 AM

RE: Bonus points not awarded

ingirl has posted more than 50 good deals
It's been my recent experience that the coupons now want $$ out of pocket. For a lot of them some $$ and some points hasn't been working. A good way to check is to go to kmart.com and find some items, put in the coupon and go to checkout. Then you can check if the bonus points are still there if you redeem points. If it looks like it would work online, it should work in the store too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ingirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2014, 10:07 PM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Most of the new Kmart store transaction coupons have a disclosure on them: 'Purchase requirement is before taxes and after other discounts'. So you have to meet the $ threshold AFTER all store coupons and discounts have been applied, but MQs will count towards meeting the purchase requirement amount.
!
The Following User Says Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2014, 11:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Apparently they treat the SYWR points as discount. This is first time it's happened to me, but I guess it's the rule. And it was Sears I shopped at. Thanks for your responses.
The Following User Says Thank You to subu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 06:54 PM

ingirl has posted more than 50 good deals
Yes, same at sears since the coupons were reprogrammed. Paying a fraction with cash and the rest in points now mostly only works on items that are "buy this item-get xx points back"
The Following User Says Thank You to ingirl For This Useful Post: