How Does Shop Your Way Rewards Work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 07:10 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Question How does shop your way rewards work?

I haven't shopped at Sears in forever. I just bought some appliances and have 30k+ points. I know in the past the points were equivalent to a $$ value.. I can't find anything about it that makes sense on the website.

Can anyone help? What do these points do?

Working mommy to 6yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 4mth old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
Mr. Jericho and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:32 AM

RE: How does shop your way rewards work?

meganlove has posted more than 100 good deals!meganlove has posted more than 100 good deals!
That should be $30. 1000 points = $1, etc
Atticus, due Sept 27.
The Following User Says Thank You to meganlove For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 07:34 AM

meganlove has posted more than 100 good deals!meganlove has posted more than 100 good deals!
Oh and you can use them to purchase anything at Sears, Kmart (plus the few other associate stores they have listed on their site). They expire after a certain time, so check shopyourway.com to log in & see the info on it.
Atticus, due Sept 27.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
SO I see that the points I earned over the weekend - the bonus points expire on 6/1. SO I just go to Sears or Kmart buy some stuff and then use my card? My points are worth $50 so I just go in and use that to pay? So its like getting $50 free? Can I buy a gift card?

Working mommy to 6yr old
and 4mth old
;
Mr. Jericho and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)
Old 05-29-2013, 06:21 AM

I don't think it works on giftcards but you can use coupons on the items. You give your card at the start, they scan your items, then say near the end that you want to use your points to pay. You'll also get points back for that transaction. Usually 5%.
Atticus, due Sept 27.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jessaw1981 has posted more than 50 good deals
Woooo wait so I'm missing out on free money ! I need to go get a card! I am worried to death about using coupons at my kmart because I use to work there and I know there not coupon friendly cause they don't know what they are doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessaw1981 For This Useful Post: