Any Good Deals On Dish Soap?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Any good deals on dish soap?

I am running low on dish soap. Are there any good deals on it at kmart?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 PM

RE: Any good deals on dish soap?

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
No! Buy it at Walmart!! Much cheaper there
The Following User Says Thank You to baseballcouponmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM

elizabeth24 has posted more than 200 great deals!elizabeth24 has posted more than 200 great deals!elizabeth24 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffythebear
I am running low on dish soap. Are there any good deals on it at kmart?
Cvs has a deal on dawn dish soap this week.
The Following User Says Thank You to elizabeth24 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:17 PM

muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!muffythebear has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth24 View Post
Cvs has a deal on dawn dish soap this week.
i dont have a single cvs in the state.

i have a rite aid, walgreens and walmart though!

maybe i'll ask walmart to double a dawn coupon for me.

i bet theyd do it! they like me there ... i'll go on tuesday since i am swamped this weekend, and they will be busy since it is a holiday monday.

if it works and they double my coupon i'll let you know. kmart doubles , so imo walmart should too!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballcouponmom View Post
No! Buy it at Walmart!! Much cheaper there
i'll make my walmart double a coupon when I go on tuesday. plus it will save me the drive to kmart! thanks for the suggestion. I love saving money!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:55 PM

CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
You have a nice Walmart!! Mine barely takes coupons at all.

Don't forget the limit 4 on the P&G coupons so make sure you get your 4! Stock UPPPPP!
The Following User Says Thank You to CRStrom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 09:08 PM

You are so thoughtful! I forgot about that! i would have felt so silly if i had asked them to double more than 4 per household per day limit there.
Thanks!

all the coupon restrictions can be so confusing. i am glad afc pros like you guys are looking out for me.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 PM

CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!
Pg deal in a couple of weeks @ kmart!! I got mine this week at cvs..
Old 01-17-2013, 09:59 PM

Does anyone know the price of the cheapest dawn hand renewal that Kmart carries?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 AM

CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!
I was actually looking for some recently and the cheapest dawn I saw was 2.79 (was not hand renewal). Im pretty sure the hand renewal I saw was around 4 something...

During the last week of the PG CRT deal, I had a "spend 35 get 10,00 points" so I was just going to not use any coupons on the transaction for dishsoap and tide since the tide was on sale so I could get back a 10 crt and 10,000 points... Of course the system was down so I couldnt do it

I just looked at mygofer for my local kmart and it says 4.79... HTH

I just looked up the powerclean and it is only 3.29!! I know not an awesome deal, but you could use the .50 doubled for 1.00 off

Last edited by CajunCouponQueen; 01-18-2013 at 09:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CajunCouponQueen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:48 PM

gonna head over to walmart in the next hour or 2 and see if they will double my q's this " 25 $ hb&g " crap to double 5 coupons is just nuts esp since the prices are almost universally higher!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
susan65 has posted more than 100 good deals!susan65 has posted more than 100 good deals!
does walmart double q's? Never heard this
Old 01-22-2013, 05:39 PM

i am gonna ask nicely!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:29 PM

Trip went well! The employees were VERY nice.

Unfortunately, NO Walmarts registers anywhere , double automatically like Kmart. So in order to " double" a coupon to a dollar from 50 cents they have to reduce the cost of the item by the difference . They would not double and give overage, only up to the cost of the item.
It is NOT in walmart coupon policy to double. SO call and ask the manager or CSM BEFORE hand. the worst they can say is no.... If they say no, they are well within the rights to say no.
BUT
If kmart corporate people are able to see this forum THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE! No minimum purchase and double as many as I needed. I recommend kmart go this route!
(I blacked out barcodes and personal info so I would be following the rules of afc! and i was sure to follow the manf. limits on the q's that were in these transactions too! YAY!)

I decided to get dishwashing soap at the P&G grata told us about, but I DID get lots of other awesome stuff!
Kmart carmex is 1.59 (boo! ) walmart is 98 cents (yay!) SO that 50 cents off coupon for ANY carmex, doubled is FREE!!! Kmart has the poise at 4.49, but walmart has them 2.97, so there is overage!
They only took of the 48 cents off each carmex ( even though the q was 50) and then scanned the q's so I didnt get the coupon for over the cost of the item.

I had to do a second transaction when I remembered I had my mrs butterworths coupons in the car so this was the second one.

This different cashier was VERY nice but didnt know how to double it without finding out the price first. What he had to do was scan the item to see the price, then he voided it and took the amount he was doubling off the cost of the items. so the mrs butterworths were 2.62. but then they price adjusted the 7 of them to 2.17 , then scanned the coupon, so I got up to 1$ doubled. same with the foil and the green giant veggies ect...
I didnt have coupons for everything so my OOP was higher, but that was ok. I appreciated them being kind enough to double them up to a dollar. they are closer to me than kmart .

Baseball coupon mom... THANKS for the suggestions! the kmart forum ROCKS!

Last edited by muffythebear; 01-23-2013 at 07:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to muffythebear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:08 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Way to go Muffy!
Are you sure you don't want to be the Kmart forum leader? I think you'd be great!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baseballcouponmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 AM

TfromMO has posted more than 100 good deals!TfromMO has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballcouponmom
Way to go Muffy!
Are you sure you don't want to be the Kmart forum leader? I think you'd be great!!
Me too! You are such an inspiration to all of us!
I would have never thought to ask Walmart to double. I'm calling my store right after lunch
The Following User Says Thank You to TfromMO For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
LMAO! There is no way my walmart would match the doubling at kmart and my walmart use to double coupons so they know how. They were in the test market in 2011 when they did them. If you are "matching" Kmarts doubling though I would think it would need to be same rules as kmart since a PM would require same item/size/type wouldnt PMing doubles require the same fine print. Idk. You must have an extremely accomadating Walmart so great for you, enjoy!!! Wish theywere all so easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to hbaqueen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbaqueen View Post
LMAO! There is no way my walmart would match the doubling at kmart and my walmart use to double coupons so they know how. They were in the test market in 2011 when they did them. If you are "matching" Kmarts doubling though I would think it would need to be same rules as kmart since a PM would require same item/size/type wouldnt PMing doubles require the same fine print. Idk. You must have an extremely accomadating Walmart so great for you, enjoy!!! Wish theywere all so easy.
No, I did not ask them do do it with the coupon policy, it was not a price matching thing. I believe that the new policy specifically states they wont honor double or triple coupon ads .

Your walmart doubled coupons? Did they do it the same way, where they took the "doubled" part down on the price of the item? How long did your walmart double for ?
Old 01-23-2013, 09:18 AM

CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CRStrom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Jealous! I wonder if my Walmart will double. What did you say to them to get them to do it?
The Following User Says Thank You to CRStrom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:30 AM

I brought the stuff to the register, and simply asked them politely to double my coupons. I told them the carmex was only 98 cents , and I didnt want overage for the doubled things , just for the poise, so if they could only double the carmex to the item amount , that would be awesome.
I didnt have to mention kmart at all or price matching stuff.
CRStrom, come on over to my walmarts! We can go coupon doubling together! No need to be jealous ! I am all about the sharing!
Old 01-23-2013, 09:42 AM

honaaydarling has posted more than 150 good deals!honaaydarling has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRStrom
Jealous! I wonder if my Walmart will double. What did you say to them to get them to do it?

I would love to know too. Please tell us exactly what you said.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:00 AM

for the first transaction, I showed the poise coupons and said I wanted the overage please.
then I showed the cashier the coupons for the carmex, and asked the cashier to double them, but only up to the cost of the item. I paid what I owed in sales tax and went to my car and got the syrup coupons I forgot , then came back. I got reynolds wrap foil, syrup, green giant frozen veggies, juice boxes, some snacks, margarine ect.

I went to the register and a different lane was shorter so when it was my turn I asked that cashier if they would double my coupons. They doubled the mrs butter worth, reynolds foil and green giant ect....

no tricks or coaxing.

I had some more carmex coupons but the store was out of the carmex tubes I like, so I went to the other store here, and I bought more carmex there too.

Because I had over 40 coupons in that transaction ( at the second store) and I saved over 50 $ the CSM had to come over and look at the coupons and transaction, but they doubled them there too. no issues. We talked about transactions where they have to give the customer money back ,and I told the cashiers and CSM there, I would be back sunday morning to buy lots of papers! they sell them for 1.50 each on sunday which is the best prices in this area for the papers. I usually buy an additional 20 or more when the inserts are good!
the first week of the month I ( well technically to buy them, I sent DH to walmart) bought 30 from them! 5 inserts for 1.50 .... was a AWESOME deal!
Old 01-23-2013, 10:45 AM

Hang on one sec... Through the power of SEARCH I just found this old post:

The RX 20% deal not working. Stop taking your prescriptions to Kmart

Muffy, is your Walmart regularly doubling coupons? LOL You're a trickster.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CRStrom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRStrom View Post
Hang on one sec... Through the power of SEARCH I just found this old post:

The RX 20% deal not working. Stop taking your prescriptions to Kmart

Muffy, is your Walmart regularly doubling coupons? LOL You're a trickster.
I already posted about it here! They also used to double in west virginia and parts of ohio at one time, but I dont know if they are still doing that. It is very much a YMMV.

I stopped going to walmart for doubles though when they did the 10 doubles at kmart a while back.

Thankfully baseballcouponmom suggested walmart!

yes, the search function is a BEAUTIFUL thing. Past posts are a WEALTH of information. I appreciate AFC for having such a handy search function. esp when I need info for specific deals or info. I can use that and not have to ask the same questions that have already been asked. Makes life much easier for everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to muffythebear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 11:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Sorry Muffy didnt know you Walmart was actually doubling coupon thought you just meant you were asking them to do it since Kmart did it like a PM of sorts (since this IS the kmart forum) then when you said you didnt ask them to pm kmart just politely asked them to double your qs I thought either this fever is really getting to me or this person is crazy why would someone think they could just go in and ask for them to double and them do it and even crazier was that they did!! Then I saw your last post and the person who cled you out on yours doubling all the time. But to be fair you did NOT mention in THIS thread that your Walmart doubles coupons anyway so it very much seemed that you were just askin them to do it bc kmart did. I was just saying the rules of pming in case anyone else "tried" this. I dont do walmart anymore so dont follow the threads so just going by the info you gave here. And you repeatedly said you just asked nicely you never mentioned that your walmart does this for everyone as part of their normal policy you made it sound like you could just walk in any walmart and nicely ask them and they do it.
LOL you definately had my head spinning!

And yes when they doubled they did it the same way. I wasnt aware any markets were still doing it. Its a pain to have them adjust each but it was worth it and I miss it. They did it from June/July to Nov/Dec I cant remember exactly

Last edited by hbaqueen; 01-23-2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to hbaqueen For This Useful Post: