Shop Your Way Rewards Down

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 12:23 PM

RE: Shop your way rewards down

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Oh you scared the heck out of me. I thought the system was down AGAIN.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:40 PM

Shawnfoth has posted more than 5 good deals
I called on monday and they said I would have to go back to the store and speak with a manager. I did go back and they issued me a gift card. I only had one crt. They gave me a hard time at first but I asked for the manager and he said just do a gift card.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shawnfoth For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 12:12 AM

CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!CajunCouponQueen has posted more than 300 great deals!
I called the 800 number and of course they had no clue about what I was talking about. First she argued with me about how I didnt spend over 30 after coupons, so thats why I didnt get it. I said "well ma'am can you go back 2 weeks ago to the olay transaction, you can see that my total wasnt 30 after coupons there, and I still got the CRT" Then I said "I can prove to you I got it... Bc the very next transaction after that, which was the one for the following week, you can now see that I used a 10 CRT on the all laundry transaction" She was puzzled, put me on hold, (had to "speak" with someone about it) and then came back on the line and said they cannot do anything about it. I told her that the cashier assured me they could, so now I keep getting the run around and will just return everything it looks like... My Kmart is AWFUL OMG.. I almost HATE to coupon there bc they are so ****ty.. but Ive been getting the best deals from there... UHHHHHH!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 01:31 PM

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
System is still down as of this afternoon in IL. I had a transaction all set and had to rearrange when they said I wouldn't get the $10 and I wouldn't get it forced. I asked before I did it so I wouldn't have to deal with it. I ended up not having $25 to double and wasn't really in the mood. They did have to change the price of the pop and had to override the juice. I did get some sandals and shirts so I did make sure they were the right prices. I guess there is a way to get them added to my acct, does anyone know? I don't want to sit on the phone long and if I do it online does it really work.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:07 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
System is still down as of this afternoon in IL. I had a transaction all set and had to rearrange when they said I wouldn't get the $10 and I wouldn't get it forced. I asked before I did it so I wouldn't have to deal with it. I ended up not having $25 to double and wasn't really in the mood. They did have to change the price of the pop and had to override the juice. I did get some sandals and shirts so I did make sure they were the right prices. I guess there is a way to get them added to my acct, does anyone know? I don't want to sit on the phone long and if I do it online does it really work.
You can click on the missing points button online and you should be able to tell if they add points to your account. I know I only have 238 points so if they actually do add them I will know. If not I will call.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Called my store and it's down there to. I really wanted some Pepsi.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hbaqueen has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Wahh I really wanted some pantene today!
Old 05-05-2012, 04:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbaqueen View Post
Wahh I really wanted some pantene today!
I was gonna grab the pantene today too.. After last week, there is NOOOO Way I am going anywhere near that place if it's even whispered it's down..
Old 05-05-2012, 05:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
It worked for me about an hour ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubbsguy For This Useful Post: