Starbucks Refreshers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
GDA Starbucks Refreshers

I bought 12 SB Refreshers @ 1.99, 2 Pepsi next @ 1.25 and 1 Mott's apple juice.
I used 12 free coupons 2 .55/1 Pepsi next and the free Mott's WYB 25.00. I also had to pay .10 for each deposit on the Refreshers and the Mott's gave me .69 overage so I only paid .71. I was surprised to find them there but I did the .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubbsguy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-29-2012, 02:14 PM

RE: Starbucks Refreshers

delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Great idea!
Old 04-29-2012, 02:15 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbsguy View Post
I used 12 free coupons 2 .55/1 Pepsi next and the free Mott's WYB 25.00. I also had to pay .10 for each deposit on the Refreshers and the Mott's gave me .69 overage so I only paid .71. I was surprised to find them there but I did the .
How come you didn't double 3 more coupons while you were there?
Old 04-29-2012, 02:28 PM

My drug of choice "Coupons"

My Mood/Status:
cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbsguy View Post
What is the deal on the free Mott's. Is there a coupon.? Thxs
Old 04-29-2012, 02:46 PM

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Where did you find them? Great deal by the way.

Tracy speaking from my experince as to why I don't double 3 more.

-using 15 coupons even if they don't double is too many for me so I wouldn't add 3 more.
-had them, but no stock.
-don't have anything that is low oop.
-forgot (oops!)

I don't have any more problems doing multiple orders so doubling coupons less than 5 is okay with me.

Do you have any that you double to get low oop? I was filling in with a Huggies wipes coupon, but that expired yesterday. Not really low, but was trying to use them up.
I am really having a hard time finding stock. I will probably run into trouble 5/1 because the P&G coupons are such low value.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:06 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
Where did you find them? Great deal by the way.

Tracy speaking from my experince as to why I don't double 3 more.

-using 15 coupons even if they don't double is too many for me so I wouldn't add 3 more.
-had them, but no stock.
-don't have anything that is low oop.
-forgot (oops!)

I don't have any more problems doing multiple orders so doubling coupons less than 5 is okay with me.

Do you have any that you double to get low oop? I was filling in with a Huggies wipes coupon, but that expired yesterday. Not really low, but was trying to use them up.
I am really having a hard time finding stock. I will probably run into trouble 5/1 because the P&G coupons are such low value.
Oh ok, I'm just always curious why people don't do 5 per order.

Right now I'm doubling $1/1 Fixodent as part of the P&G to give to a friend
Also I'm getting some Milo dog treats for 75c after doubling a $1/1 coupon
I have $1/2 7up printables I have been using
50c/2 Mar candy bar coupons to get them for a quarter a piece
$1/1 Jergens soap coupons to get the for 49c after doubled.

I can't think of what else I have been using.
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2012, 03:14 PM

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
Oh ok, I'm just always curious why people don't do 5 per order.

Right now I'm doubling $1/1 Fixodent as part of the P&G to give to a friend
Also I'm getting some Milo dog treats for 75c after doubling a $1/1 coupon
I have $1/2 7up printables I have been using
50c/2 Mar candy bar coupons to get them for a quarter a piece
$1/1 Jergens soap coupons to get the for 49c after doubled.

I can't think of what else I have been using.
I was always using 5 then I was in so often that I was spending so much more just to double. How much is the fixodent? Thanks for coupon ideas. Another reason I might not double 5 is if I have too much stuff. Today I did the P&G deal and since I was using $3 and B1G1 I would add the 2L coupons. Well trying to do 2 orders back to back I decided on on Pepsi next and 2 of the Sierra mist per order which was still 6 2L a cart. I did the same transaction for the last two and she was checking everything that I got it. I figure once I tell them more than they know they will start to believe me.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:17 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Is the pop sale just pepsi or all pepsi products?
Old 04-29-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716 View Post
Is the pop sale just pepsi or all pepsi products?
I think it is all Pepsi products, but I could be wrong. I know Sierra mist and Pepsi next for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvasMomm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2012, 06:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was going for little oop as I was doing a second transaction with P&G using my last CRT. I have been cleaning out the cabinets and trying to organize them so I didn't want to get much. I needed the juice and got the refreshers because well they had them. I do plan to get some lays and stuff later this week after I get more coupons.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
good as a filler but the one I tried was icky.

Can we use these coupons with a $10 of X points coupon without it messing it up?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
I was always using 5 then I was in so often that I was spending so much more just to double. How much is the fixodent? Thanks for coupon ideas. Another reason I might not double 5 is if I have too much stuff. Today I did the P&G deal and since I was using $3 and B1G1 I would add the 2L coupons. Well trying to do 2 orders back to back I decided on on Pepsi next and 2 of the Sierra mist per order which was still 6 2L a cart. I did the same transaction for the last two and she was checking everything that I got it. I figure once I tell them more than they know they will start to believe me.
The Fixodent 2.4oz is on sale this week for $3.50.
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2012, 09:57 PM

youngsavvymom09 has posted more than 25 good deals
I love these things got them free at lowes during sd
Old 04-29-2012, 10:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Caeridwen has posted more than 100 good deals!Caeridwen has posted more than 100 good deals!
my wags does not have the refreshers so off to kmart we go
thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YOU SAVED HOW MUCH?
Old 04-30-2012, 05:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kittycatinkc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
My kmart was completely out of stock on the refreshers on saturday afternoon. I've been buying them weekly with coupons I found at a gas station. I love those and have one almost every day.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:02 AM

NFontaine has posted more than 100 good deals!NFontaine has posted more than 100 good deals!
trying to calculate to make sure my items add up to $25 so I can double and get the motts--how much was it ringing up? thanx
Old 04-30-2012, 09:03 AM

delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
[quote=Caeridwen;4781223]my wags does not have the refreshers so off to kmart we go
thanks[/QUOTE
Some wags have them and some don't. You can check stock online. It will either say in stock, out of stock or unavailable. I assume unavailable means they never got them.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFontaine View Post
trying to calculate to make sure my items add up to $25 so I can double and get the motts--how much was it ringing up? thanx
Let us know if you are able to get the Motts free. It's been a problem because the ads where it states it/coupon are not out. Do you have one? I printed the info from online , but they couldn't figure it out. First they said it already came off (it was the $3/$15 beauty coupon, not Motts). Then they said I couldn't have it because it was under $25 after the coupons. Did 2 or 3 trips last week and couldn't get free Nestle candy because they were out. They're uninformed and not coupon-friendly and I think it's false advertising to say you get something free and then not do it.The candy I didn't care much, other than the principle of it, but the juice I wanted, but I had them take it off. I hope it works for you. Let us know.