URGENT NO GO ON P&G At My Kmart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 09:56 PM

RE: URGENT NO GO ON P&G at my Kmart

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter75 View Post
I did buy my hubby food and got (2) $5 GCs out of the deal. LOL. And no it wasn't pringles. That's one good thing about a having a Super K, I was able to buy him some meat with my CRTs. I didn't get that much meat from it, but it still helped on the cost. Hopefully, Super K will give me my CRTs or bonus points for falsely advertising the P&G deal so I can get some of those Hormel Ref Entrees you mentioned!
That's NOT fair. I want a Super Kmart.

The best I get is the meal deals at my Big K. I did make one of the Hormel Refrigerated Beef Roasts yesterday. I think I tried one in the microwave and I didn't like it. But yesterday I tried one in the crock pot for about 4 hours with potatoes and carrots. It turned out GREAT!! I think what turned me off before was the smell of it right when you take it out of the pouch. However once I cooked it in the crock pot it is great. Not a ton of meat but since it's just me it was plenty and I actually had it again for lunch today. I would definatly buy it again. It's perfect size for me. And the price point is good at $3 after a doubled coupon. Plus I got the free container of potatoes too. (I haven't tried those yet)

And then next week I will be ALL over the hamburger meal deal. What I used for the hamburger last time to help pay for it was a $1 manufacturer cat I got from buying 2 Reach toothbrushes. That gets doubled to $2. So I get the hamburger for 99c and then the FREE Pasta and Pasta sauce! Cheap meal for JUST 99c! That's why I LOVE getting the $1 maufacturer cat coupons!

I would be ALL over the Deli, Bakery, Produce, and Meat department if I had a Super Kmart.

Last edited by tracysbeans; 04-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-25-2012, 10:00 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayab View Post
did the palmolive/colgate $15 get $5 i used a crt from last week to pay and it did not print the $5 coupon, uggh i'm so sick of kmarts inconsistency's i called corp and they think it's because i used the crt, i'm returning everything tomorrow
Isn't that Colgate deal to get a coupon for Western Union

PS Using a CRT does NOT mess up ANY deal by using it UNLESS it's a point deal.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:43 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
You mean the P&G deal or the Colgate deal?
Oh sorry....I meant the colgate promo, did that today. I bought 3 of the Suavitels for 599.....used my 50 cent q's and my p&g crts....came out to about 350 each...not the best but I needed some.....got my $5q though........also printed the other q's (spend $80 and get 10,000 points etc)...those might be fun.

And the P&G signs were up....snatched one, brought it to my kmart coupon sista ( aka fav cashier on earth)....honored it when the system did not print out the crt...I did a couple transactions to recycle my prior p&g's.......didnt want to do too many as i felt like Kmart had the wrong dates, even she thought is was a typo on the signs.....I got gc's to use.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:28 AM

ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom View Post
Oh sorry....I meant the colgate promo, did that today. I bought 3 of the Suavitels for 599.....used my 50 cent q's and my p&g crts....came out to about 350 each...not the best but I needed some.....got my $5q though........also printed the other q's (spend $80 and get 10,000 points etc)...those might be fun.
What is the Colgate promo please? I don't see that advertised in my ad Do you know what products it includes?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:

And the P&G signs were up....snatched one, brought it to my kmart coupon sista ( aka fav cashier on earth)....honored it when the system did not print out the crt...I did a couple transactions to recycle my prior p&g's.......didnt want to do too many as i felt like Kmart had the wrong dates, even she thought is was a typo on the signs.....I got gc's to use.
But I thought the Colgate deal was for a $5 Western Union coupon? Your $5 Colate CRT was good for anything??

I wonder why ONLY one person was able to get the $10 P&G cat to print? Everyone else is saying it's not printing but the store is taking care of them? It just seems odd that only one person has reported that the $10 P&G actuall printed from the register.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!
The Colgate deal is for western union. I haven't seen any other Colgate deal? So yeah I'm confused too. But from what I understand they gave a GC for p&g deal instead of CRT. Plus a GC for spending $50 and points for spending $80???
Old 04-26-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acab14 View Post
The Colgate deal is for western union. I haven't seen any other Colgate deal? So yeah I'm confused too. But from what I understand they gave a GC for p&g deal instead of CRT. Plus a GC for spending $50 and points for spending $80???
Well there has GOT to be some other Colgate deal going on that's regional. Because I can't see Jami doing the deal for a $5 Western Union coupon. I think I should test it at my Kmart now. Maybe they just didn't get around to putting the signs out for the deal. It wouldn't suprise me.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:16 AM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
This is what I was wondering....if the Colgate deal works elsewhere without being advertised....this is a regional deal, so I wouldnt think so, but who knows, ! Check my zip code's ad. You'll see it there.

I called a SYWR rep to find out more information earlier this morning and to try to get a list from her.....she said "all colgate-palmolive items are included", she also told me if the coupon doesnt print out to return the items and call back........(I had a funny lady on the phone with me)......

So it's buy $15 worth of colgate-palmolive (softsoap, irish spring, colgate, palmolive, suavitel) Valid until 5/6. Im going to go again tomorrow to do some transactions.

And yes, I've done the promo where you get the western union coupon, got those 2 Sundays ago. ( im the one who needs the money wired to ) =)
The Following User Says Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
What size was that Suavitel? If you have a CVS and need more they have a 33.8oz bottle on sale this week for $1.49. I think that's a pretty good price and I plan to get some if I have the lasted Suavitel coupons.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
This is what I was wondering....if the Colgate deal works elsewhere without being advertised....this is a regional deal, so I wouldnt think so, but who knows, ! Check my zip code's ad. You'll see it there.

I called a SYWR rep to find out more information earlier this morning and to try to get a list from her.....she said "all colgate-palmolive items are included", she also told me if the coupon doesnt print out to return the items and call back........(I had a funny lady on the phone with me)......

So it's buy $15 worth of colgate-palmolive (softsoap, irish spring, colgate, palmolive, suavitel) Valid until 5/6. Im going to go again tomorrow to do some transactions.

And yes, I've done the promo where you get the western union coupon, got those 2 Sundays ago. ( im the one who needs the money wired to ) =)
I might try out the Colgate deal just to see if it's working here. I just don't need any toothpaste so I will have to see what else might work out for a decent deal. If the $5 cat doesn't print I will just return the stuff.

I see your not getting anywhere with the SYWR reps either. Their not very helpful.