URGENT NO GO ON P&G At My Kmart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 09:36 AM

RE: URGENT NO GO ON P&G at my Kmart

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
I 2nd this and HOPE it happens. But I just can't understand why ONLY 2 people so far are getting the P&G deal THIS week.
Did they? Who were the 2? I ask because I thought it was where they found the signs and nothing printed, and was given the $10 GC in place of it. Also, signs were found but have they tried it? Maybe I have to go back and start skimming.

I would go out and have a look at my stores, but I am out of gas, money....and have $20 to my name until I get paid money owed to me. Booohooo! Somehow the only good deals are when I have no money, ....isnt that crazy!
The Following User Says Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:57 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post
Is it the one with the grocery store that's open 24 hrs? If so, I have one but it's over an hour away. I drove there last week or whatever day was the last day to use the $10 crts. I didn't realize they were expiring until 10pm. I burned them all up on fresh food.

Remember a few years back when Kmart used to have a crazy limit on doubles? I think it was like 75!
Oh you are SOOO lucky and i'm SO jealous! That would be great to cash them out on fresh food IF you couldn't roll them. The closest Super Kmart to me is 3 1/2 hours away. I would never go THAT far to cash them out.

Now I wanna move to be close to a Super Kmart. The one 3 1/2 hours from me even has a deli in it. When I got tired I could just go sit over there and have a hot meal paid for with my crts. Then be ready for a 2nd round. Awww that would be SO FUN!

Did I say you are SO lucky??

OH MY gosh yes I DO remember that. At that time we had 2 Kmarts here and we would do 75 coupons at each store each day. And that was when it was even up to $2. Oh man those were the days. I think I even have some cleaning items left from those adventures.

I also miss when they had unlimited doubles up to 99c. I got a TON of FREE pet food on those occasions. Also a ton of FREE candy bars.

Oh gosh I can't take anymore daydreaming right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 10:03 AM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom View Post
Did they? Who were the 2? I ask because I thought it was where they found the signs and nothing printed, and was given the $10 GC in place of it. Also, signs were found but have they tried it? Maybe I have to go back and start skimming.

I would go out and have a look at my stores, but I am out of gas, money....and have $20 to my name until I get paid money owed to me. Booohooo! Somehow the only good deals are when I have no money, ....isnt that crazy!
Yes Mommagottasave did the P&G deal and got this weeks $10 P&G cat printed for her order. She said that they redeem dates on it are 4/29 to 5/6 (I think)

Then one other person from Virginia the offer at her store. BUT I'm sure it printed automatically for her like it did for Mommagottasave.

Nobody else has reported getting this weeks P&G cat.

This is frustrating.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Yes Mommagottasave did the P&G deal and got this weeks $10 P&G cat printed for her order. She said that they redeem dates on it are 4/29 to 5/6 (I think)

Then one other person from Virginia the offer at her store. BUT I'm sure it printed automatically for her like it did for Mommagottasave.

Nobody else has reported getting this weeks P&G cat.

This is frustrating.
Yes...frustrating! Im wondering if they had the promo last week....I think I read they did. Maybe kmart is testing out different areas. I was reading the thread about the ad-less stores....and thought what the heck! Crazy testing!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Yesterday I found out the manager I didn't like was working when I went to the CS counter to get a flier & she told me they no longer get them and she didn't know what the sales were. (making it sound as if she knew when they DID get the fliers. Yeah, right.) Anyway, that was another reason I didn't bother with that store.

So the $10 p&g crt did print for someone from VA? and it was at a SuperK. Correct? If so, I'm also in VA. Should I go there & check tomorrow for the tags?
The Following User Says Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 11:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
Super K....hmmmm, maybe only at the Super K's? I have one an hour away. Maybe I will check that out later in the week. Actually, I am going to check out their ad using their zip to see if it is advertised there.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Yes...frustrating! Im wondering if they had the promo last week....I think I read they did. Maybe kmart is testing out different areas. I was reading the thread about the ad-less stores....and thought what the heck! Crazy testing!
I think I would picket my store IF they went ad-less and I had to tell them about each sale price! It wouldn't be worth ALL the trouble.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post

So the $10 p&g crt did print for someone from VA? and it was at a SuperK. Correct? If so, I'm also in VA. Should I go there & check tomorrow for the tags?
No it was at a regular Kmart.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
I checked at kmart.com for store directory and they dont even have the place to put in for 24 hr kmart.....but I thought it was somewhere in LA, oh well............as I was researching this....I check VA for their ad and saw no P&G advirtisement....but while I was there, I saw that they dont have the $5 promo wyb $15 of colgate palmolive items on page 2 of this weeks ad. Do you see that? I am more convinced that the promos are more area specific than ever. Who sees that promo on page 2?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Oh you are SOOO lucky and i'm SO jealous! That would be great to cash them out on fresh food IF you couldn't roll them. The closest Super Kmart to me is 3 1/2 hours away. I would never go THAT far to cash them out.

Now I wanna move to be close to a Super Kmart. The one 3 1/2 hours from me even has a deli in it. When I got tired I could just go sit over there and have a hot meal paid for with my crts. Then be ready for a 2nd round. Awww that would be SO FUN!

Did I say you are SO lucky??

OH MY gosh yes I DO remember that. At that time we had 2 Kmarts here and we would do 75 coupons at each store each day. And that was when it was even up to $2. Oh man those were the days. I think I even have some cleaning items left from those adventures.

I also miss when they had unlimited doubles up to 99c. I got a TON of FREE pet food on those occasions. Also a ton of FREE candy bars.

Oh gosh I can't take anymore daydreaming right now.

I was TOTALLY all over Super K during that time. (My sis in law, aunt, cuz, hubby and kids took 3 vehicles and drove from Fort Wayne to Indy) Loaded all vehicles, as they weren't strict on #of coupons. I was SOOO over the moon, I was ready to do cartwheels in the aisles.
I have seriously considered doing it lately, BUT... Back then, they had the Super K ad online and I have not been able to find one of those in about 2 years.
Maybe after hubbys finals are over... I may attempt it..
The Following User Says Thank You to jgarcia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:46 PM

StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ahh, I miss the doubles up to $2! I just recently ran out of things. (Like body wash.) I still have lots of windex. Maybe I don't clean my windows enough. Lol They were free with doubles so I got lots of windex & multi cleaners. I miss those days!! I am having fun recently with doubles again. No other stores here ever do them.
The Following User Says Thank You to StacieM99 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:57 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
I checked at kmart.com for store directory and they dont even have the place to put in for 24 hr kmart.....but I thought it was somewhere in LA, oh well............as I was researching this....I check VA for their ad and saw no P&G advirtisement....but while I was there, I saw that they dont have the $5 promo wyb $15 of colgate palmolive items on page 2 of this weeks ad. Do you see that? I am more convinced that the promos are more area specific than ever. Who sees that promo on page 2?

I don't think we have the colgate palmolive promo either I have not read anything about it nor did i see it in the ad
Old 04-24-2012, 01:29 PM

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
Mine is a regular Kmart .. They don't even have the ads or books ( $3 off $15 is from ) hardly ever .. The p&g was not in our ad just signs all over the store .. I don't have the ad in front of me right now but I dont recall seeing the palmolive .. Maybe we fall into a test category?? I know they still Are not sure if they are closing my location.. I don't think they tell the employees anything it seems this days .. Except maybe how to give a customer a hard time .. Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 03:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
I think I would picket my store IF they went ad-less and I had to tell them about each sale price! It wouldn't be worth ALL the trouble.
I don't know about that, think of the possibilities.

"yes, Mr. Manager I swear to you that the Charmin sale price is $2 for a 24 pack and I'm supposed to get a $20 gift card every time I buy two"

Seriously, I can't imagine what a hassle this is going to be, some managers are hard enough to deal with you HAVE the paper. Luckily I just found a flier when I was tossing my papers today.

I do not see the Palmolive deal in my paper either.

What is an "Express Script"? Do I have to sign up for something before I transfer my prescription to get the $25 coupon?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
WHAT!!!!! I don't have the Colgate Palmolive deal in my ad. I wish I did becasue I have some good regional Colgate/Palmove coupons. Can you give the info on the Colgate/Palmolive deal? I may test it. I have some P&Gs to burn and I don't want to save all of them until Sunday.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
skyden999 has posted more than 200 great deals!skyden999 has posted more than 200 great deals!skyden999 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom

Signs at my store in Indiana.
Did not print. CS blamed it on coupons. I called Sywr and waited on hold for 22 mins before I finally gave up. I did not use a crt to pay. Ugh. Why must it be so difficult?

ForumRunner_20120424_213603.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to skyden999 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 08:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Really? Wow, I've never known Kmart to be this regional...ever! If you want to search it you can use zip 91744 for this weeks ad and look on page 2 of the wrap around. I havent been to Kmart this week to pickup an ad yet, but this what I see online. I will have to stop by to get one.

The promo is Get a $5 coupon wyb $15 of colgate palmolive products. I see a date from the 22nd to the 6th(?) of May. This what I can make out....I need the actual ad since it is too small to read online.

So I am wondering if this will work for some of you who dont have it advertised.....and since it looks like it lasts longer than a week....maybe it will be advertised next week in your ad.

I will come back to clarify once I have an ad in my hands. Or anyone else here in so cali see it?
Old 04-24-2012, 10:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom
Really? Wow, I've never known Kmart to be this regional...ever! If you want to search it you can use zip 91744 for this weeks ad and look on page 2 of the wrap around. I havent been to Kmart this week to pickup an ad yet, but this what I see online. I will have to stop by to get one.

The promo is Get a $5 coupon wyb $15 of colgate palmolive products. I see a date from the 22nd to the 6th(?) of May. This what I can make out....I need the actual ad since it is too small to read online.

So I am wondering if this will work for some of you who dont have it advertised.....and since it looks like it lasts longer than a week....maybe it will be advertised next week in your ad.

I will come back to clarify once I have an ad in my hands. Or anyone else here in so cali see it?
I actually read that deal to be $5 of Western Union transfer wyb $10 Colgate-Palmolive. It's not a coupon or CRT for health/beauty. Is that the same one you're referring to?
The Following User Says Thank You to acab14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 10:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acab14 View Post
I actually read that deal to be $5 of Western Union transfer wyb $10 Colgate-Palmolive. It's not a coupon or CRT for health/beauty. Is that the same one you're referring to?
I got a couple of those last week when I bought toothbrushes & couldn't figure out what would have triggered it to print.

Wonder if anyone got it this week when they bought the softsoap?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acab14 View Post
Oh now I don't feel so bad about this deal. I wouldn't be interested in it. I don't plan on sending my money to anyone!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
Okay...this is a deal going through the 6th. And it is a coupon that is good towards H&B,grocery etc.......its part of an event happening here in LA area this weekend. I took pics of the signs....I will try to figure out how to post them. Wondering if this works elsewhere.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Okay...this is a deal going through the 6th. And it is a coupon that is good towards H&B,grocery etc.......its part of an event happening here in LA area this weekend. I took pics of the signs....I will try to figure out how to post them. Wondering if this works elsewhere.
You mean the P&G deal or the Colgate deal?
Old 04-25-2012, 05:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
chunter75 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Well Pringles are part of the P&G deal. Get him 200 cans of Pringles and say that's IT for food for the next couple weeks.

And if he drinks coffee (Maxwell House) You can get that for cheap this week with doubles.

What about the Hormel Refrigerated Entrees you can get those for $3 each after doubles and get some FREE mashed potatoes.

Oh and Kool-Aid is 10c a packet so you can use those as fillers as need be.

Shoot wouldn't it be nice to have a Super Kmart where you could use your P&G crts on meat. I would be in heaven. I would be getting som NICE fat juicy T-bones.
I did buy my hubby food and got (2) $5 GCs out of the deal. LOL. And no it wasn't pringles. That's one good thing about a having a Super K, I was able to buy him some meat with my CRTs. I didn't get that much meat from it, but it still helped on the cost. Hopefully, Super K will give me my CRTs or bonus points for falsely advertising the P&G deal so I can get some of those Hormel Ref Entrees you mentioned!
The Following User Says Thank You to chunter75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2012, 06:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
did the palmolive/colgate $15 get $5 i used a crt from last week to pay and it did not print the $5 coupon, uggh i'm so sick of kmarts inconsistency's i called corp and they think it's because i used the crt, i'm returning everything tomorrow
Old 04-25-2012, 07:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayab View Post
did the palmolive/colgate $15 get $5 i used a crt from last week to pay and it did not print the $5 coupon, uggh i'm so sick of kmarts inconsistency's i called corp and they think it's because i used the crt, i'm returning everything tomorrow
Did you get a coupon for $5 off a Western Union transfer?