URGENT NO GO ON P&G At My Kmart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 05:07 PM

RE: URGENT NO GO ON P&G at my Kmart

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter75 View Post
I'll have to pass by Kmart to pick up my daughters from work tonight. So I'll give it a try and see if it works for me.

If I calculated this right, I'm going to buy:
(4) bottles of Pantene
(1) Dawn Hand Renewal
(2) bottles of Herbal Essences
Going to use a $5 GC and $3 CRT to lower the OOP to $11.70.

It's not the best deal, but I don't have all that many coupons to work with.

Wish me luck!
Hey, you should wait on the Patnene. In the next P&G insert next week there is going to be a B1G1F Patnene coupon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
chunter75 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
Hey, you should wait on the Patnene. In the next P&G insert next week there is going to be a B1G1F Patnene coupon.
Thanks Tracy .. back to the drawing board.
The Following User Says Thank You to chunter75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 05:22 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Thanks Tracy .. back to the drawing board.
Ok, what about Head & Shoulders? Tamax? Gillette Mach 3 Razors, Charmin, Pampers Wipes, (with printable coupon), Gain Dryer sheets, Nice & Easy, Fixodent, Clairol Herbal Essence. Any of these?

Last edited by tracysbeans; 04-23-2012 at 05:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 05:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Ok, what about Head & Shoulders? Tamax? Gillette Mach 3 Razors, Charmin, Pampers Wipes, (with printable coupon), Gain Dryer sheets, Nice & Easy, Fixodent, Clairol Herbal Essence. Any of these?
I used most of coupons last week. Just started collecting coupons last month so I don't have many to work with. I have (1) Herbal Essence coupon, (2) Ivory Soap, (2) Olay, (2) Old Spice, (4) Gillette and numerous Clariol Hair Color.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 401tilden View Post
LOL--I went to a nearby city to go to a different K Mart and I went by so many gangs that I got nervous and turned around and went home. I told DH--and he goes "that's where they have all the shootings." I can just see the local news---do you know this women???? her car is full of K Mart bags with Proctor and Gamble products....the sad thing is that I may try again--a weekday morning may be better when all the gangs are sleeping....Hi my name is Suzanne and am a shopoholic.....
I always found those bad neighborhoods to be best ones to get good deals in. Sadly the people who should be using coupons and taking advantage of store promotions, don't. If I go over the water to the snobby area, everyone uses coupons there. Years ago I remember heading over to Riteaid in the bad section of town to get receipts out of the parking lot for their "gift of savings" promotions. They were everywhere, it was like Christmas!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
I used most of coupons last week. Just started collecting coupons last month so I don't have many to work with. I have (1) Herbal Essence coupon, (2) Ivory Soap, (2) Olay, (2) Old Spice, (4) Gillette and numerous Clariol Hair Color.
You gotta step it up on your coupon collecting.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Are the P&G shampoos b1g1 50%? I know for a fact that only the store brand H&S is doing that deal but I remember seeing a lot of those tags by Pantene. I was so busy looking for the $10 promotion I didn't pay much attention to it. If they are there might be a good deal in there for chunter.

Chunter - if you can figure out some deals I can send you some P&G coupons tomorrow, they should get to you by Saturday. I'm keeping all my H&S for CVS, so don't even work that into your deals.
The Following User Says Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post
Are the P&G shampoos b1g1 50%? I know for a fact that only the store brand H&S is doing that deal but I remember seeing a lot of those tags by Pantene. I was so busy looking for the $10 promotion I didn't pay much attention to it. If they are there might be a good deal in there for chunter.
I think many are. The Pantene and Clairol Herbal Essence are. BUT I wouldn't suggest she do the Pantene since at the end of the month P&G is putting out B1G1F coupons!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:

Chunter - if you can figure out some deals I can send you some P&G coupons tomorrow, they should get to you by Saturday. I'm keeping all my H&S for CVS, so don't even work that into your deals.
If the P&G deal is going on at Kmart it's a better deal there than CVS. I think I figure out to be 39c each at CVS after a $4/20 and it is FREE at Kmart with the right transaction. FREE is better in MY book!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:54 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
No P&G ads at my store. The promo ended Sat here.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I think many are. The Pantene and Clairol Herbal Essence are. BUT I wouldn't suggest she do the Pantene since at the end of the month P&G is putting out B1G1F coupons!
I get my inserts on Saturday, how would Kmart ring up a b1g1 coupon if the shampoo is on sale for b1g1 50 off? Should make it close to free & if I spend $50 I'll get the $5 gc. Would be REALLY nice if the $10 promotion is going on to boot.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
You gotta step it up on your coupon collecting.
LOL .. I'm trying tracy believe me .. I'm trying.

Okay, I did the deal even made sure my purchase was more than $30 before taxes so they couldn't give me the "the deal is $30 after coupons and before taxes" jargon. No $10 CRT printed

I also found the sticker that mentions the deal. Effective dates 4/22 to 4/29. They taped it to my receipt.

I went straight to customer service and questioned why I didn't receive the $10 CRT. After they verified all my items were P&G products they couldn't give me an answer. They pointed to the little disclaimer on the bottom of the sticker "email opt-in required to earn bonus member points" and stated I probably will get the coupon in my email. If I don't get the coupon, then I should bring in my receipt with the sticker and they would give me an in-store credit.

So either I'm getting a coupon in my email, bonus points on my card, or an in-store credit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chunter75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

Thanks for the offer Tina but I'm new at couponing and I'll be honest, I really suck at figuring out deals. I look at the scenarios posted in this forum and try creating a similar scenario with the coupons I have. Plus I don't really see any P&G products that are on sale this week that would reduce my OOP. My husband already mentioned he appreciates me saving money on health and beauty products, but he'd really like to be able to eat. LOL. Guess I better buy food and feed him.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I also found the sticker that mentions the deal. Effective dates 4/22 to 4/29. They taped it to my receipt.
OMG, do you still have the sticker? Send it to me!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
I get my inserts on Saturday, how would Kmart ring up a b1g1 coupon if the shampoo is on sale for b1g1 50 off? Should make it close to free & if I spend $50 I'll get the $5 gc. Would be REALLY nice if the $10 promotion is going on to boot.
This is a YMMV. Sometimes the B1G1Fs will automatically get entered with a price when the cashier scans the coupon. But many of them when scanned will prompt the cashier to enter in the price. Hopefully they will enter the amount of the one that is full price. I feel they should enter it for the full amount since the 50% off the 2nd one is Kmarts offer to us. BUT depends on the cashier you get.

Darn sometimes I can get my RP and SS early but never my P&G. I wish I had a way to get them early. I'm SURE they will be SKY HIGH on ebay so I will just wait for mine to come in.

It would be great IF you can get them B1G150% off PLUS get the $10 P&G crt! Of course I will be HIGHLY jealous.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
OMG, do you still have the sticker? Send it to me!
I printed the one someone posted and showed it to the CSM and she gave me the $10 for the order I tried today. I showed it to the manager and he said he would check into. But thinks it might only be good at some stores. That just seems odd to me. I have NEVER in all the time I have been doing Kmart seen a regional deal on P&G. It just doesn't even make sense. If it is regional I hope they get a bunch of completes and just do it storewide. I know I'm calling in tomorrow to complain. I WANT my P&G deal back!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
LOL .. I'm trying tracy believe me .. I'm trying.

Okay, I did the deal even made sure my purchase was more than $30 before taxes so they couldn't give me the "the deal is $30 after coupons and before taxes" jargon. No $10 CRT printed

I went straight to customer service and questioned why I didn't receive the $10 CRT. After they verified all my items were P&G products they couldn't give me an answer. They pointed to the little disclaimer on the bottom of the sticker "email opt-in required to earn bonus member points" and stated I probably will get the coupon in my email. If I don't get the coupon, then I should bring in my receipt with the sticker and they would give me an in-store credit.

So either I'm getting a coupon in my email, bonus points on my card, or an in-store credit.
I would bet my left arm you will NOT get the bonus points by e-mail. P&G doesn't even do point deals. Just crts. BUT who knows because I don't understand why the P&G is NOT working at my store and I'm mad about it.

What that statement I reded above means is that in order to get bonus points at Kmart (for the deals that ARE points) you have to register your e-mail address to your account. This is not anything new.

So tell YOUR Kmart I will bet them 100,000 points put into MY account that you will NOT get the P&G points via e-mail. Can you make this deal for me with them?
Old 04-23-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the offer Tina but I'm new at couponing and I'll be honest, I really suck at figuring out deals. I look at the scenarios posted in this forum and try creating a similar scenario with the coupons I have. Plus I don't really see any P&G products that are on sale this week that would reduce my OOP. My husband already mentioned he appreciates me saving money on health and beauty products, but he'd really like to be able to eat. LOL. Guess I better buy food and feed him.
Well Pringles are part of the P&G deal. Get him 200 cans of Pringles and say that's IT for food for the next couple weeks.

And if he drinks coffee (Maxwell House) You can get that for cheap this week with doubles.

What about the Hormel Refrigerated Entrees you can get those for $3 each after doubles and get some FREE mashed potatoes.

Oh and Kool-Aid is 10c a packet so you can use those as fillers as need be.

Shoot wouldn't it be nice to have a Super Kmart where you could use your P&G crts on meat. I would be in heaven. I would be getting som NICE fat juicy T-bones.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:49 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Well.....our next hope is that Kmart have their P&G promo for next week, starting Sunday. They usually have it the 1st week of the month. I'm hoping to roll my CRT's Sunday, when they expire. I did this last week. We'll just have to wait for the new ad to come out.
The Following User Says Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 09:17 PM

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
Maybe they will do like they did in November and have it 3 weeks straight .. That would be sweet !! :-))
The Following User Says Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom View Post
Well.....our next hope is that Kmart have their P&G promo for next week, starting Sunday. They usually have it the 1st week of the month. I'm hoping to roll my CRT's Sunday, when they expire. I did this last week. We'll just have to wait for the new ad to come out.
I 2nd this and HOPE it happens. But I just can't understand why ONLY 2 people so far are getting the P&G deal THIS week.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:09 AM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Well Pringles are part of the P&G deal. Get him 200 cans of Pringles and say that's IT for food for the next couple weeks.

And if he drinks coffee (Maxwell House) You can get that for cheap this week with doubles.

What about the Hormel Refrigerated Entrees you can get those for $3 each after doubles and get some FREE mashed potatoes.

Oh and Kool-Aid is 10c a packet so you can use those as fillers as need be.

Shoot wouldn't it be nice to have a Super Kmart where you could use your P&G crts on meat. I would be in heaven. I would be getting som NICE fat juicy T-bones.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping View Post
What He can't live off Pringles for a couple weeks.

Now IF I had a Super Kmart I think I could just just do Kmart deals and be able to live off my crts, and points. That might be FUN.

Does anyone here have a Super Kmart?
Old 04-24-2012, 09:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

Does anyone here have a Super Kmart?
Is it the one with the grocery store that's open 24 hrs? If so, I have one but it's over an hour away. I drove there last week or whatever day was the last day to use the $10 crts. I didn't realize they were expiring until 10pm. I burned them all up on fresh food.

Remember a few years back when Kmart used to have a crazy limit on doubles? I think it was like 75!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:33 AM

Probably clipping coupons somewhere...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Is it the one with the grocery store that's open 24 hrs? If so, I have one but it's over an hour away. I drove there last week or whatever day was the last day to use the $10 crts. I didn't realize they were expiring until 10pm. I burned them all up on fresh food.

Remember a few years back when Kmart used to have a crazy limit on doubles? I think it was like 75!
Limit of 75 up to $2. Yup, I remember. Ahhhhhh, those were the good days!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My stockpile photos!
The Following User Says Thank You to codin For This Useful Post: