Ok, I Will Test A Points Deal BUT I Need Help With A Senerio-MAJOR UPDATE!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 06:06 PM

RE: Ok, I will test a points deal BUT I need help with a senerio-MAJOR UPDATE!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716 View Post
Tracy, Let me know if you find out a list of the Garnier products. The customer service rep that I spoke too just kept asking where I got the information about a list of qualifing products. Lol i simply said well I have purchased a ton of the products and none of them must be the right ones. He wasnt any help really...gave me another number to call.
I'm trying to get ahold of the rep who helped me with the Schick/Playtex list but I haven't been able to reach her yet.

I would think they would want us to know what products are eligible for each deal. Otherwise it will end up like yesterday where I'm going to have to waste my time and Kmarts time trying to test it to figure it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:35 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
The Dove IP reset last week and I was able to print them again with a differen Browser. The new ones I have expire 5/10/12.

Could you re-send me that list now that you have it all pretty?

I'm not feeling good at all right now or else I would go back to Kmart. I have been laying down on and off all day. I hate being sick. I'm just SO weak that I can't seem to get anything done and I have LOTS I should be getting done.

I'm hoping someone else can check on this at Kmart tonight for us. And I hope your correct that the Kmart item # is on the shelf. I tried to see if the csm could look in up on their Telson gun because he said that wouldn't work.
Ahhh I will send that 3 page list tomorrow back to you....lil late and Im on my phone getting an update here. Feel better and get all ready for your next K shopping trip! :-)

Oh and I tried the new Dove IP, did not reset for me and I dont have another browser to do it from...but its okay...I get in on it later. Thanks for everything you do!
Old 04-25-2012, 03:30 PM

Amy_dz has posted more than 200 great deals!Amy_dz has posted more than 200 great deals!Amy_dz has posted more than 200 great deals!
Maybe the answer was there and I missed it but can I use my 10 crt (from p &g) on the schick playtex deal and still get the points? thanks in advance!
Old 04-25-2012, 03:32 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_dz View Post
Maybe the answer was there and I missed it but can I use my 10 crt (from p &g) on the schick playtex deal and still get the points? thanks in advance!
No
Old 04-25-2012, 10:58 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Yay!! It worked! Got my list of participating items....did a hunt down of those items and got 2 hydro silk razors and 1 edge shave cream....Total was 20.97, minus 2) $4q's and 1) $1q.....OOP was 11.97....and 5,000 points added. Yay!

So $7 for those 3 items....yah, not the best but I will get a better scenario together. And then im going to test this using points in the next few days. Just happy it worked!

Last edited by thriftyCAmom; 04-27-2012 at 01:26 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post: