P & G Deal Still Going

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 02:16 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
P & g deal still going

Here's a pic of the sign posted

image-766585111.jpg
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:27 PM

RE: P & g deal still going

delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!delsol1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Cool, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to delsol1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:43 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momgottasave View Post
Here's a pic of the sign posted

Attachment 26310
Thanks for info! Did you try it? I'm just worried because the tearpad coupon on the shelf showed an end date of 4/21/12.

I'm HOPING YOUR info is correct!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:44 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I'm hoping too....., hope its not up since last year! That will beat my store of a promo still up from Sept 2011.
The Following User Says Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:52 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom View Post
I'm hoping too....., hope its not up since last year! That will beat my store of a promo still up from Sept 2011.
Well the dates wouldn't jive for being last years deal.

Can you update it after you try it?

Last edited by tracysbeans; 04-22-2012 at 03:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 03:40 PM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This would be SWEET if it's going another week!!!!

I did run into Kmart today, but it was straight to the Cottonelle and checkout.......had been up since 5:30am (on only 4.5 hours sleep! ) and was into the "7th hour" of shopping...it was the last stop and I was WIPED OUT! LOL!

I didn't have it in me to "look around" or anything.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:49 PM

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
I am hoping that I am wrong, but I don't think it is going on. I am reading the tag as * is what the 4/22 - 4/29 is speaking of. I would love, love, love, if it was going on another week.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvasMomm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 04:04 PM

Kat_MSU has posted more than 25 good deals
I agree with AvasMomm...it sounds like the $10 coupon people got last week is effective 4/22-29. I didn't shop last week, but if someone wants to check their coupon they got and if those are the dates that coupon is "effective" then I am asssuming that is what it means.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kat_MSU For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 04:22 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Those are the dates on the crt...valid thru 4/22 thru 4/29
Old 04-22-2012, 04:24 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
The picture posted here is interesting. The wording on the sign does make it seem like the Effective date to get the $10 off $30 coupon is 4/22 thru 4/29
Old 04-22-2012, 04:53 PM

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
Yes it's working .. !!! :-) these were ones they replaced last weeks with .. Btw i have never known Kmart to remind people to spend there crt like that .. There were signs posted on all kinds of p&g items .. The CRT is good for a grocery, household , yada yada purchase from 4/22 - 4/29 ,, doesn't say only good for purchasing more p&g items ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 04:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Interesting....didnt even analyze the sign. Hmmmm, but isnt it usually that they have these up for the week when you earn them, not when to redeem them. I think the dates tell the employees to only have these up during that promo week. So, according to this sign, the promo should be going on.

One way to find out, is to call.....(not sure if SYWR will know even, )...
Old 04-22-2012, 05:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
YAY!

, I was on the phone when this was posted.....I remained on the phone only to get someone who did not know what the heck they were talking about...., she said that this is an offer issued by kmart....not sywr, u gotta be kidding me!

But, yay!! Thanks pp for going to try this. I think Kmart is trying to win over customers from competitors...its working!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:17 PM

mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!
Are P & G products BOGO 50% off too this week? TY
The Following User Says Thank You to mariecarol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:19 PM

jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom
YAY!

, I was on the phone when this was posted.....I remained on the phone only to get someone who did not know what the heck they were talking about...., she said that this is an offer issued by kmart....not sywr, u gotta be kidding me!

But, yay!! Thanks pp for going to try this. I think Kmart is trying to win over customers from competitors...its working!
So r u saying ...... If we spend $30 in pg products this week, April 22 -29 , we get a $10 coupon back ?
The Following User Says Thank You to jackrosenthal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrosenthal

So r u saying ...... If we spend $30 in pg products this week, April 22 -29 , we get a $10 coupon back ?
Yes !!! :-). Happy shopping guys !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momgottasave View Post
Yes it's working .. !!! :-) these were ones they replaced last weeks with .. Btw i have never known Kmart to remind people to spend there crt like that .. There were signs posted on all kinds of p&g items .. The CRT is good for a grocery, household , yada yada purchase from 4/22 - 4/29 ,, doesn't say only good for purchasing more p&g items ..
ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!!! You actually did the deal TODAY!!!!????

Can you tell me what you bought?

THIS IS GREAT! BUT Olay is no longer B1G150% off I guess I can do the H&S. I have a raincheck for the Charmin Basic.

What did you buy...what did you buy! LOL
Old 04-22-2012, 05:24 PM

Does anyone remember last November when they ran the P&G for 3 weeks and we could roll ALL 3 weeks. That was AWESOME! Good times!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:25 PM

jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!!! You actually did the deal TODAY!!!!????

Can you tell me what you bought?

THIS IS GREAT! BUT Olay is no longer B1G150% off I guess I can do the H&S. I have a raincheck for the Charmin Basic.

What did you buy...what did you buy! LOL
Yes we allllllllllllll want to know the deals this week
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackrosenthal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:28 PM

mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have a raincheck for 4 Bounty paper towels at 4.97 each. Does anyone know what that total will be that counts toward my 30.00? TY
Old 04-22-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrosenthal View Post
Yes we allllllllllllll want to know the deals this week
Step ASIDE! ME FIRST!!

Last edited by tracysbeans; 04-22-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecarol View Post
I have a raincheck for 4 Bounty paper towels at 4.97 each. Does anyone know what that total will be that counts toward my 30.00? TY
Normally it would be $5.97 that would count BUT with the RC it would entered in as $4.97 so that is what would count because of the raincheck. Because they have to modify the price.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecarol
So last week I did that bounty deal , I bought 5 rolls of bounty , one dollar 2 liter , and free Pringles can , and that took me over $30 in pg products for the $ 10 , paid oop 17 after tax
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackrosenthal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
Normally it would be $5.97 that would count BUT with the RC it would entered in as $4.97 so that is what would count because of the raincheck. Because they have to modify the price.
Oh darn. I'm just learning Kmart. It's so close to my house too. And waited until late yesterday to buy Charmin and Bounty, and of course, none left! TY
Old 04-22-2012, 05:32 PM

I'll post some scenarios in a little bit .. I went to do 2 other transactions , saw the signs and threw together enough for 1 p&g deal to make sure it worked before posting.. They were very limited on stock still from last week so I'll plan the trips for Wednesday .. Couldn't spend a lot of time today
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post: