P & G Deal Still Going

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 02:47 PM

RE: P & g deal still going

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsangel24 View Post
I went into Kmart just a few mins ago and found the same sign. However, I was there to do the cottontelle deal and didn't bring any coupons to try the p&g. Wonder if it's only select stores or something? I would love to try it but I am a bit afraid too.
BUT if you try it and it doesn't work you got WRITTEN PROOF that it should be. What more can you ask for with Kmart. I would TRY IT!!! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 02:49 PM

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momgottasave
I'm here !! :-). I stay logged in on my iPhone .. So it shows I'm online always even when I'm not ..
I posted trips in my trip today last night... The p&g trip had 2 head and shoulders the $7.xx ones .. And 2 custom plus razors , 1 tampax .. Used 2 bogo H & S and 2 bogo razor q .. And a $2 tampax q. Used a $10 p&g CRT and received another p&g one .. Going back on Wednesday when they get more stock ..
I'm sorry meant 1 bogo q for H&S not 2 ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Momgottasave, Can you tell me what the redeem dates are for the P&G crt you got this week please!?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:01 PM

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716

Where did you find the sign that said P&G deal still going? Also did you ask the assosiate at your store before they rang you up or did you just check out? Thanks in advance
They were on the shelves all around different p&g items in the store .. Same as the other pic posted .. They were not hanging on the shelves the week before .. They just went up with Sunday sells .. The cat I got is good starting 4/29 , just like the $5 gc .. I took a picture and asked 2 employees that had no clue .. So I tried it .. The p&g cat from last week didn't want to scan so they pushed it through .. But NONE of them were scanning yesterday..
The Following User Says Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 PM

Maybe it's regional ?.. I don't know ...? Where does the other person live that posted the same pic I did ..??
Old 04-23-2012, 03:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
I went into Kmart just a few mins ago and found the same sign. However, I was there to do the cottontelle deal and didn't bring any coupons to try the p&g. Wonder if it's only select stores or something? I would love to try it but I am a bit afraid too.
I'm at Kmart right now. If the signs are up inside I'll do the P&G deal.

Quick question though.........does anyone know if clearance counts towards deals? If so I'll also do the Garnier if they still have the hair dye.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:35 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post
I'm at Kmart right now. If the signs are up inside I'll do the P&G deal.

Quick question though.........does anyone know if clearance counts towards deals? If so I'll also do the Garnier if they still have the hair dye.
?? Not sure. I do know that the olay when its b1g1 50% off the full price counts towards the p&g total. So you would think the clearance would work?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:41 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716 View Post
?? Not sure. I do know that the olay when its b1g1 50% off the full price counts towards the p&g total. So you would think the clearance would work?
Yes, clearance counts. I know this from when the secret deo's were clearanced out.
The Following User Says Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom View Post
Yes, clearance counts. I know this from when the secret deo's were clearanced out.
thanks! did they give the full price? or just the clearance price?

FWIW, there are NO p&g signs in my store.
The Following User Says Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 04:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
jdsangel24 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
BUT if you try it and it doesn't work you got WRITTEN PROOF that it should be. What more can you ask for with Kmart. I would TRY IT!!! LOL
Very true! I'm going to wait until the middle of the week and see if the signs are still up. If so then they should honor it if a crt doesn't print.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdsangel24 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 04:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momgottasave View Post
Maybe it's regional ?.. I don't know ...? Where does the other person live that posted the same pic I did ..??
I live in Virginia.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
I live in Virginia.
Do you have a regular Kmart or a Super Kmart?
Old 04-23-2012, 05:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
Big K. Is that a super Kmart? I have always been so anti Kmart because of their prices and now find myself in there a couple times a week! Loving all these deals here lately!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Big K. Is that a super Kmart? I have always been so anti Kmart because of their prices and now find myself in there a couple times a week! Loving all these deals here lately!
No Big K is a regular Kmart. A Super Kmart has meat, produce, and bakery etc.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
chunter75 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
But don't they run a total of the coupons they took it to make sure it matches what they actually have?

I would go back and show they receipt and tell them they keep the $10 and it wasn't take off the order.
I did go back and luckily they gave me back $10 in cash without checking anything! It seemed way too easy. Either he didn't know what he was doing or he didn't want to deal with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to chunter75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter75 View Post
I did go back and luckily they gave me back $10 in cash without checking anything! It seemed way too easy. Either he didn't know what he was doing or he didn't want to deal with me.
OR he was just taking care of his customer. Whatever it was that was A-OK! Glad we talked you into going back!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
No P&G deal at my regular Kmart I so wish it would have been though I have lots of olay coupons to use!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716 View Post
No P&G deal at my regular Kmart I so wish it would have been though I have lots of olay coupons to use!
Yeah I was hoping to use up my Head and Shoulders coupons.