P & G Deal Still Going

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 11:15 PM

RE: P & g deal still going

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_MSU View Post
Does anyone know how much the cheapest Clairol hair color is? I still have 4 of the $5/2 boxes coupons left, and I saw a deal about Clairol at DG for $3/box so I was curious about the prices at Kmart.
I want to say around $8 but I'm not positive. I don't think this is a good week to buy it at Kmart. Last promotion they had a store coupon which made it an okay deal with the $10 crt.

Can you use Revlon colorsilk? I think that was on sale for $2.50 each & there is a $1/2 that would double if you spent $25 making it $1.50 a box.

I paid about $1 each last week at Riteaid for Clairol. L'oreal Excellence works out to $2 a box this week at Riteaid if you have the 3/25 rp coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2012, 11:16 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I gotta get to CVS tonight and it's across the street from me. I don't feel like going across the street. BUT the Dove is calling my name right now. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post
I want to say around $8 but I'm not positive. I don't think this is a good week to buy it at Kmart. Last promotion they had a store coupon which made it an okay deal with the $10 crt.

Can you use Revlon colorsilk? I think that was on sale for $2.50 each & there is a $1/2 that would double if you spent $25 making it $1.50 a box.

I paid about $1 each last week at Riteaid for Clairol. L'oreal Excellence works out to $2 a box this week at Riteaid if you have the 3/25 rp coupons.
So I take it they don't have the cheaper Clairol Balsam hair color that Dollar General has cheap?
Old 04-23-2012, 04:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
jdsangel24 has posted more than 50 good deals
Hope this sale is going on this week! Planning on going to Kmart this afternoon sometime to test it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdsangel24 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 05:19 AM

mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
Thanks BUT excersing is NOT my cup of tea!
Mine either. I tell my son I get my exercise by walking in and out of stores! Couponing is my exercise!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariecarol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:00 AM

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter75 View Post
I'm new at couponing so I may have done something wrong. But I tried using my $10 P&G CRT with my transaction that included the Pert Plus BOGO deal. It didn't work for me. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention at the time of the purchase. So I overpaid $10 on my transaction and I'm out the $10 CRT. Grrrr!!! I will definitely pay more attention moving forward.

My transaction was:
(8) bottles Pert Bottles $3.39 = $27.12
(2) French's Fried Onions = $8.38
minus $13.96 BOGO Perts
minus $6.00 (4) $1.50 off 2 coupons
minus $3.00 (2) $0.75 off 1 coupons doubled

Final OOP including taxes = $13.76

I should have only paid $3.76 if my CRT worked!!!
It should have given a blue screen that said to return the reward back to you. Downside is that the reward wouldn't scan for me.

Quote:
I used a $10 CRT that I received from a previous P&G transaction. It says $10 off a purchase of $10 or more (grocery, health care, and or beauty care). So I figured I could use it on anything. I wasn't expected another $10 CRT.

Do I have to use the $10 P&G CRTs on P&G products to be able to use it?
You should have been able to use it on any grocery, health and/or beauty. It is not just P&G items.

Quote:
Yes I attempted to use last weeks $10 P&G on my Pert transaction today just to decrease the out of pocket. I understood I wouldn't be receiving another CRT. But it didn't take off the $10.

The coupon says "Here is your $10 grocery, health, beauty coupon." It doesn't mention I have to use it on future P&G purchases.

Couponing at Kmart is frustrating!
Yes it is frustrating and it should have worked for you.

Quote:
What I put in red above is not true. The P&G crt can't be used on anything in the store. ONLY grocery, health & beauty and beauty care) So what I'm saying is you couldn't go purchase a shirt with it.

I don't know why your crt didn't work. What was your tax?
I believe she meant that it could be used on any grocery, health, and/or beauty. It has always worked for me that way.

Quote:
Please post if it works for you. It's probably just my Kmart.

With my 2nd transaction today, I was also told that I didn't receive the $5 GC ($50 or more purchase) because my OOP was less than $50. I purchased (4) 30 ct Zyrtec and after the sale deduction (BOGO 50%), coupons, and redeeming points, my OOP was $17.47.

Ironically, my OOP for my P&G transactions last week were less than $30 and I still received the $10 CRT.

I just don't get the logic.
Unless it changed, it was prompted after the order was totaled and before any coupon. Be sure that your card or number was entered first.

Quote:
That could be it. It would have been nice if they would have just given me back the CRT and told me I couldn't use it. Oh well, lesson learned.

My tax was $0.82.

Thanks everyone for all the information!!
They should have been promted to give it back to you.

Quote:
I would contact them and try to get it back. They should have given it back to you. You didn't use it. I would talk to a manager about this and get it back. Just explain that it didn't come off. Bring your receipt to prove it. They should be over $10 on that drawer.
No they are not going to be short unless they pushed it through as misc tender. The coupon goes in the bag with the rest of the other coupons.

Quote:
I didn't realize the cashiers drawer would be over $10. I'll give it a try. Thanks!!
No they would not be short unless pushed through as misc tender. It was just put in with the other coupons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post
Wait a minute!! I want to know how you got the $10 crt since you purchased Pert which is not a P&G product. Is there yet another promotion that we don't know about? Kmart, you so crazy!

Did the second $10 coupon say $10 off when you spend X? If so I got 3 of those. One was for $5, two were for $10.
She didn't get a $10, she was trying to use one and not expecting to get one back.

Quote:
Yeah it should be over by $10 when they count it out.
No because it is not considerered cash, unless put though as misc tender.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvasMomm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:43 AM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Many years ago, when I worked as a cashier at stores (not Kmart! ), our cash drawers were counted out and our "counts" had to match up with the "Z" tape (Z was our "cash out" receipt).

Totals of each had to match up, or if there was something off, see if it matched up somewhere else (if cash was under by $10, did checks show up as $10 over).

Cash had to match "cash"
Coupons had to match "coupons"
Checks had to match "checks"
Credits had to match "credits"

Overages were noted on a sheet with the date and signed.

Now, this was many moons ago, and it was not for any HUGE stores, so I'm not familiar with how stores do things now or even how a larger store tends to these things. But that is how our cash drawers were closed out...things had to match.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:44 AM

Looking, looking, looking..
I'm not a hoarder, I'm just a couponer

My Mood/Status:
BeausMomma has posted more than 150 good deals!BeausMomma has posted more than 150 good deals!
After learning of this deal I went to my Kmart last night, I looked around at the Pantene, etc and couldn't find this sign Am heading back in today and will looks around again. Shouldn't this be at all stores, not just select? Am hoping because at my store they wont honor anything, hardly, ever... sad to say.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeausMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
No because it is not considerered cash, unless put though as misc tender.
But don't they run a total of the coupons they took it to make sure it matches what they actually have?

I would go back and show they receipt and tell them they keep the $10 and it wasn't take off the order.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping View Post
Many years ago, when I worked as a cashier at stores (not Kmart! ), our cash drawers were counted out and our "counts" had to match up with the "Z" tape (Z was our "cash out" receipt).

Totals of each had to match up, or if there was something off, see if it matched up somewhere else (if cash was under by $10, did checks show up as $10 over).

Cash had to match "cash"
Coupons had to match "coupons"
Checks had to match "checks"
Credits had to match "credits"

Overages were noted on a sheet with the date and signed.

Now, this was many moons ago, and it was not for any HUGE stores, so I'm not familiar with how stores do things now or even how a larger store tends to these things. But that is how our cash drawers were closed out...things had to match.
Right so on their coupon totals it should be $10 over.

I always see them at the end of their shifts totaling up their coupons. So they should she they are off if they match it up to the z tape.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:09 AM

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
But don't they run a total of the coupons they took it to make sure it matches what they actually have?

I would go back and show they receipt and tell them they keep the $10 and it wasn't take off the order.
I work in retail and we never had to do anything with our coupons. They were collected 1-2 times a day and all put together. It makes me think of the oil coupon. We didn't question the $4.99 coming off with $1.99 overage, but when the juice was taking of $3.49 and not $3.99. I don't know if they would question it with it being over $10. I have seen them put things thorough and take things off that are not correct by any means. I had them combine all my coupons and take off one total even though there wasn't a coupon for $6.75. What about the gift cards issued when a coupon doesn't print. I have gotten bottle returns instead of the coupon being taken off.

Quote:
Right so on their coupon totals it should be $10 over.

I always see them at the end of their shifts totaling up their coupons. So they should she they are off if they match it up to the z tape.
Looking at the coupon it isn't being sent to a clearing house, would that make a difference? I have never seen them total up coupons or be required too. It is being turned into the cash office, but not sent to a clearing house. I just think if it was $10 over they are not going to say much or it may not be easy to prove. I have heard they throw coupons away of give them back. I have also seen them accept them and have them slip through where they put the coupons. They do put them in a pouch and I have seen coupons on the floor.

So I guess the bottom line would be that it won't be easy, but in the end they could give you a gc for it.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:32 AM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I agree, I think that in the end, it will be how someone not only approaches the CS, but also how the CS decides on how to deal with it.

My take is that for it being $10, I think I'd at least go in and give it a try! Can't hurt to at least explain what happened.

I also think it has to do with who you are dealing with when you go in. I've had some "not nice at all" people to deal with (NOT at my Kmart though!! I'm talking about other experiences at other stores I've had), and I've also had the BEST people to deal with.

My entire Kmart staff is AMAZING, especially since they have gotten to know me quite well the past couple of months of shopping there so much! LOL!

I only have one older cashier lady that I try to avoid if it is possible there. She's never been "rude", per say, but just how she has handled things a few times, tends for me to choose a different checkout person when I am dealing with coupons/deals. If it's only a simple order (like just getting the 3 Cottonelle yesterday), then I have no problem at all even going through her lane.

But for $10, yes, I think I'd definatly at least give it a try!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping View Post
I agree, I think that in the end, it will be how someone not only approaches the CS, but also how the CS decides on how to deal with it.

My take is that for it being $10, I think I'd at least go in and give it a try! Can't hurt to at least explain what happened.

I also think it has to do with who you are dealing with when you go in. I've had some "not nice at all" people to deal with (NOT at my Kmart though!! I'm talking about other experiences at other stores I've had), and I've also had the BEST people to deal with.

My entire Kmart staff is AMAZING, especially since they have gotten to know me quite well the past couple of months of shopping there so much! LOL!

I only have one older cashier lady that I try to avoid if it is possible there. She's never been "rude", per say, but just how she has handled things a few times, tends for me to choose a different checkout person when I am dealing with coupons/deals. If it's only a simple order (like just getting the 3 Cottonelle yesterday), then I have no problem at all even going through her lane.

But for $10, yes, I think I'd definatly at least give it a try!
Wow you would think we would be shopping at the same store. I just have one older cashier lady too that I don't like and avoid whenever I can. She just asks to many personal questions and she gets all uptight if something doesn't go perfect. And she always thinks if something goes wrong it's MY fault. She's just not pleasant at all. On Sunday morning when I went to check on a price on something she was the only one cashiering. I found some clearance candy bars and just took them to the CSM desk and checked out there. However as some of you know sometimes there is ONLY one cashier working so I can't avoid her completly. And it's just not me who has an issue with her. A couple cashiers mentioned they don't like her either. They said she was bossy and rude. I'm just glad she doesn't work to often. I wish she would have move out of state instead of my favorite cashiers LOL
Old 04-23-2012, 11:17 AM

Oh and the P&G deal is NOT working at my store.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:05 PM

I though Mommagottasave was going to post her transaction(s)?
Old 04-23-2012, 12:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Oh and the P&G deal is NOT working at my store.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
The Following User Says Thank You to solitariblu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 01:07 PM

Big goose egg. Bought 4 H&S and didn't get anything.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
Big goose egg. Bought 4 H&S and didn't get anything.
Crap this sucks. You bought the larger H&S right?
Old 04-23-2012, 01:33 PM

So so far Momgottasave is the ONLY one who got the P&G crt. And where the heck is she?? Last night she said to give her a bit and she would post her senerio.

We need you Momgottasave

I also would like to know what the redeem dates are for the P&G crt you got this week.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:38 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
So so far Momgottasave is the ONLY one who got the P&G crt. And where the heck is she?? Last night she said to give her a bit and she would post her senerio.

We need you Momgottasave

I also would like to know what the redeem dates are for the P&G crt you got this week.
I think she posted in the thread my KMart trip
Old 04-23-2012, 01:45 PM

Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!Momgottasave has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm here !! :-). I stay logged in on my iPhone .. So it shows I'm online always even when I'm not ..
I posted trips in my trip today last night... The p&g trip had 2 head and shoulders the $7.xx ones .. And 2 custom plus razors , 1 tampax .. Used 2 bogo H & S and 2 bogo razor q .. And a $2 tampax q. Used a $10 p&g CRT and received another p&g one .. Going back on Wednesday when they get more stock ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Momgottasave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 01:47 PM

is searching AFC for the best deals

My Mood/Status:
mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!mglenn716 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momgottasave View Post
I'm here !! :-). I stay logged in on my iPhone .. So it shows I'm online always even when I'm not ..
I posted trips in my trip today last night... The p&g trip had 2 head and shoulders the $7.xx ones .. And 2 custom plus razors , 1 tampax .. Used 2 bogo H & S and 2 bogo razor q .. And a $2 tampax q. Used a $10 p&g CRT and received another p&g one .. Going back on Wednesday when they get more stock ..
Where did you find the sign that said P&G deal still going? Also did you ask the assosiate at your store before they rang you up or did you just check out? Thanks in advance
Old 04-23-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Crap this sucks. You bought the larger H&S right?
Yes, I figured it would be the least oop with the B1G1 coupon.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
jdsangel24 has posted more than 50 good deals
I went into Kmart just a few mins ago and found the same sign. However, I was there to do the cottontelle deal and didn't bring any coupons to try the p&g. Wonder if it's only select stores or something? I would love to try it but I am a bit afraid too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P&G.jpg (16.6 KB, 15 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to jdsangel24 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momgottasave View Post
So on the P&G crt you got TODAY what are the redeem dates on it??

That is odd you seem to be the ONLY person so far reporting that they got the $10 P&G deal THIS week. That's NOT fair LOL

PS Thanks for clearing that up. I though you had abandon us LOL