LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 08:26 PM

RE: P & g deal still going

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
chunter75 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaWeina View Post
If it says grocery/health you can use it on anything in those departments. I burned mine up a few weeks ago on groceries. Or does the new coupon you just got says for future P&G purchases?

Are you saying you just used last weeks $10 P&g on this weeks promotion and got another $10? asking because in another thread it says it won't print again.
Yes I attempted to use last weeks $10 P&G on my Pert transaction today just to decrease the out of pocket. I understood I wouldn't be receiving another CRT. But it didn't take off the $10.

The coupon says "Here is your $10 grocery, health, beauty coupon." It doesn't mention I have to use it on future P&G purchases.

Couponing at Kmart is frustrating!
The Following User Says Thank You to chunter75 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:41 PM

jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm

Pert isn't P&G either. It has nothing to do with either. The $10 should have worked without a problem. I have had some of mine not work, but only on Sunday which is strange. I haven't used any I earned last week so I guess I will find out tomorrow.
On the thread listing all pg products, pert was listed
The Following User Says Thank You to jackrosenthal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:52 PM

kjcarte2 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter75

Yes I attempted to use last weeks $10 P&G on my Pert transaction today just to decrease the out of pocket. I understood I wouldn't be receiving another CRT. But it didn't take off the $10.

The coupon says "Here is your $10 grocery, health, beauty coupon." It doesn't mention I have to use it on future P&G purchases.

The same thing happened to me when I tried using a $10 CRT on bogo items. It wouldn't take the CRT because I was trying to use it on a bogo event. It says in fine print on the bottom of the CRT "not valid on bogo events". I learned this by getting "scolded" at checkout last week for attempting to use a previous CRT I had! But I know that they used to work in the past as long as it wasn't a buy one get one FREE event. But now I guess it includes buy one get one 50% off too... So maybe that was why it didn't work for you??
The Following User Says Thank You to kjcarte2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunter75 View Post
I used a $10 CRT that I received from a previous P&G transaction. It says $10 off a purchase of $10 or more (grocery, health care, and or beauty care). So I figured I could use it on anything. I wasn't expected another $10 CRT.

Do I have to use the $10 P&G CRTs on P&G products to be able to use it?
What I put in red above is not true. The P&G crt can't be used on anything in the store. ONLY grocery, health & beauty and beauty care) So what I'm saying is you couldn't go purchase a shirt with it.

I don't know why your crt didn't work. What was your tax?
The Following User Says Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 PM

tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tracysbeans has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
Pert isn't P&G either. It has nothing to do with either. The $10 should have worked without a problem. I have had some of mine not work, but only on Sunday which is strange. I haven't used any I earned last week so I guess I will find out tomorrow.
Oh I think I had one or two that didn't work on Sunday either. However, they pushed it through once they examined the start date and saw it was that day.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:

Are you saying you just used last weeks $10 P&g on this weeks promotion and got another $10? asking because in another thread it says it won't print again.
This is not true from my experience. Last November I used a P&G crt on a P&G transaction and I got another $10 P&G crt.

Also many last week on Sunday I think used some previous P&G $10 coupons on last weeks P&G deal.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrosenthal View Post
On the thread listing all pg products, pert was listed
Pert is NOT a P&G product. Head & Shoulders is. Unless P&G bought out Pert. BUT I just examined my Pert coupon and it doesn't have P&G on it anywhere.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMomm View Post
Please post if it works for you. It's probably just my Kmart.

With my 2nd transaction today, I was also told that I didn't receive the $5 GC ($50 or more purchase) because my OOP was less than $50. I purchased (4) 30 ct Zyrtec and after the sale deduction (BOGO 50%), coupons, and redeeming points, my OOP was $17.47.

Ironically, my OOP for my P&G transactions last week were less than $30 and I still received the $10 CRT.

I just don't get the logic.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcarte2 View Post
The same thing happened to me when I tried using a $10 CRT on bogo items. It wouldn't take the CRT because I was trying to use it on a bogo event. It says in fine print on the bottom of the CRT "not valid on bogo events". I learned this by getting "scolded" at checkout last week for attempting to use a previous CRT I had! But I know that they used to work in the past as long as it wasn't a buy one get one FREE event. But now I guess it includes buy one get one 50% off too... So maybe that was why it didn't work for you??
Oh crap. I forgot about this rule. I haven't tried to use a crt in SO long on a B1G1 whatever event I forgot about that exclusion.

So many rules I think we need to make up some rule books.

Kmart is not for the faint at heart that's FOR SURE!
Old 04-22-2012, 09:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcarte2 View Post
That could be it. It would have been nice if they would have just given me back the CRT and told me I couldn't use it. Oh well, lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracysbeans View Post
What I put in red above is not true. The P&G crt can't be used on anything in the store. ONLY grocery, health & beauty and beauty care) So what I'm saying is you couldn't go purchase a shirt with it.

I don't know why your crt didn't work. What was your tax?
My tax was $0.82.

Thanks everyone for all the information!!
Old 04-22-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Please post if it works for you. It's probably just my Kmart.

With my 2nd transaction today, I was also told that I didn't receive the $5 GC ($50 or more purchase) because my OOP was less than $50. I purchased (4) 30 ct Zyrtec and after the sale deduction (BOGO 50%), coupons, and redeeming points, my OOP was $17.47.

Ironically, my OOP for my P&G transactions last week were less than $30 and I still received the $10 CRT.

I just don't get the logic.
Ok, on your 2nd transaction what was your total AFTER the B1G150% off deduction? I THINK on the $5 automatic GC the total has to be $50 after any B1G1F or B1G150% is taken off. (Because they consider the B1G1F or B1G150% off kinda a Kmart coupon/or deduction.

I'm pretty sure I'm correct on this.

BUT things are strange at Kmart because I couldn't use a $5/50 callender coupon on a B1G150% off deal last week and others could use a $3/15 coupon. And they BOTH have the same wording on the coupon. So I'm not sure almost about anything right now.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
That could be it. It would have been nice if they would have just given me back the CRT and told me I couldn't use it. Oh well, lesson learned.
I would contact them and try to get it back. They should have given it back to you. You didn't use it. I would talk to a manager about this and get it back. Just explain that it didn't come off. Bring your receipt to prove it. They should be over $10 on that drawer.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Ok, on your 2nd transaction what was your total AFTER the B1G150% off deduction? I THINK on the $5 automatic GC the total has to be $50 after any B1G1F or B1G150% is taken off. (Because they consider the B1G1F or B1G150% off kinda a Kmart coupon/or deduction.

I'm pretty sure I'm correct on this.

BUT things are strange at Kmart because I couldn't use a $5/50 callender coupon on a B1G150% off deal last week and others could use a $3/15 coupon. And they BOTH have the same wording on the coupon. So I'm not sure almost about anything right now.
$75.96 for (4) Zyrtec 30 ct
$19.00 minus (2) BOGO 50% deal
$56.96 total after BOGO 50% deal

Then I used (4) $7 coupons plus $11.47 redeemed points to decrease the OOP.

I'm glad I'm not alone in the confused department.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I would contact them and try to get it back. They should have given it back to you. You didn't use it. I would talk to a manager about this and get it back. Just explain that it didn't come off. Bring your receipt to prove it. They should be over $10 on that drawer.
I didn't realize the cashiers drawer would be over $10. I'll give it a try. Thanks!!
Old 04-22-2012, 09:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:

Wait a minute!! I want to know how you got the $10 crt since you purchased Pert which is not a P&G product. Is there yet another promotion that we don't know about? Kmart, you so crazy!

Did the second $10 coupon say $10 off when you spend X? If so I got 3 of those. One was for $5, two were for $10.
The Following User Says Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
$75.96 for (4) Zyrtec 30 ct
$19.00 minus (2) BOGO 50% deal
$56.96 total after BOGO 50% deal

Then I used (4) $7 coupons plus $11.47 redeemed points to decrease the OOP.

I'm glad I'm not alone in the confused department.
Ok, Hmm now I'm REALLY confused because people have told me they were able to use the $3/15 when they bought the B1G150% off Olay did. I never got a chance to try it because I was waiting on my $3/15s. And then when they came I couldn't find the time to get back to Kmart.

But a couple people said they were able to use the $3/15 on the Olay deal. Even though it had the same exclusion that you couldn't that the $5/50 callender coupon had.

I just wish I could borrow a Kmart register for a few days.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I didn't realize the cashiers drawer would be over $10. I'll give it a try. Thanks!!
Yeah it should be over by $10 when they count it out.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Wait a minute!! I want to know how you got the $10 crt since you purchased Pert which is not a P&G product. Is there yet another promotion that we don't know about? Kmart, you so crazy!

Did the second $10 coupon say $10 off when you spend X? If so I got 3 of those. One was for $5, two were for $10.
I got the $10 CRT last week buying Charmin, Bounty Basic, etc. I didn't get it with my Pert transaction. I was trying to use it to reduce the OOP for my Pert transaction.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:

She didn't get a $10 P&G crt. She used a $10 crt she got from LAST week!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tracysbeans For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:40 PM

So I guess we are all just from shopping at Kmart. I wonder if there is insurance for this?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Ok, Hmm now I'm REALLY confused because people have told me they were able to use the $3/15 when they bought the B1G150% off Olay did. I never got a chance to try it because I was waiting on my $3/15s. And then when they came I couldn't find the time to get back to Kmart.

But a couple people said they were able to use the $3/15 on the Olay deal. Even though it had the same exclusion that you couldn't that the $5/50 callender coupon had.

I just wish I could borrow a Kmart register for a few days.
"Borrow a register" .. my teenage daughters are looking for a second job. Sounds like we need someone on the inside to figure all this out. LOL. I might have to sway them toward a job at Kmart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chunter75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!TinaWeina has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
I used a $10 CRT that I received from a previous P&G transaction. It says $10 off a purchase of $10 or more (grocery, health care, and or beauty care). So I figured I could use it on anything. I wasn't expected another $10 CRT.

ooohhhh........when she said she wasn't expecting another CRT I thought she meant she used one & was surprised to get another. Which I would have been surprised too! It's gotten to the point that I'm sometimes surprised to get CRTs even when I purchase what I'm supposed to.
The Following User Says Thank You to TinaWeina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 09:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cayab has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Ok so has anyone used last weeks p&g CRT this week on a p&g deal and gotten another one? Is it rolling?
The Following User Says Thank You to cayab For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
"Borrow a register" .. my teenage daughters are looking for a second job. Sounds like we need someone on the inside to figure all this out. LOL. I might have to sway them toward a job at Kmart.
WAIT!!!! STOP!!!! Do you EVER see ANYONE at Kmart knowing ANYTHING? The might brainwash her and she (they) will become dumb OVERNIGHT.

Even my Jedi CSM says she has the answer to ALL of this. It's because guys are running the show. I think that is the BEST answer I have EVER heard at Kmart.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayab View Post
Ok so has anyone used last weeks p&g CRT this week on a p&g deal and gotten another one? Is it rolling?
Yeah we FORGOT to ask what the dates are on THIS weeks P&G crt. Woops that is SO important!

Can someone with a 24hr Kmart go do the P&G and see

The closest 24hr Kmart from me is about 3 1/2 hours away. I would probably fall asleep 20 minutes into driving there.