What's Everyone Getting @ Kmart This Week?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 09:25 PM

RE: What's everyone getting @ Kmart this week?!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have been getting the 4 Biore's (using the b1g1) and then 5 Tidy Cat Litter. $2.59 with $1/1 doubled.. Can't pass that up! (and getting the All as well)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgarcia For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:34 AM

StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia
I have been getting the 4 Biore's (using the b1g1) and then 5 Tidy Cat Litter. $2.59 with $1/1 doubled.. Can't pass that up! (and getting the All as well)
Where did you get the litter coupons? With 3 cats, I need all the help I can get!
The Following User Says Thank You to StacieM99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:22 AM

ntrevi02 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1littlemiracle

I'm not sure what you're asking regarding Tide, but any manufacturer's coupon will double up to $1 if you spend $25 before coupons. HTH.
You have to spend $25 in groceries and beauty in order to get double coupons. My question is if detergents and cleaning products count towards the spend $25.
The Following User Says Thank You to ntrevi02 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:25 AM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrevi02 View Post
You have to spend $25 in groceries and beauty in order to get double coupons. My question is if detergents and cleaning products count towards the spend $25.
Yes, they do!
Old 03-26-2012, 11:28 AM

ntrevi02 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping

Yes, they do!
Thanx!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ntrevi02 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:45 AM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrevi02 View Post
Thanx!!!
Welcome!

Cleaning supplies, laundry stuff, and paper goods all count
Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!jgarcia has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieM99 View Post
Where did you get the litter coupons? With 3 cats, I need all the help I can get!
Tidy cat is from 1/29's redplum. There are some on Ebay that are not horribly priced. I thought about buying more, just to stock up!
The Following User Says Thank You to jgarcia For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 03:24 PM

StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!StacieM99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia

Tidy cat is from 1/29's redplum. There are some on Ebay that are not horribly priced. I thought about buying more, just to stock up!
Thanks! I will have to look on ebay. My red plum never has the good coupons. Just ordered some. 15 for $2.50. Not too bad.. Thanks!

Last edited by StacieM99; 03-26-2012 at 04:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to StacieM99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 05:29 PM

Kat_MSU has posted more than 25 good deals
I went to Kmart today, and did a transaction that really *should* have been so great. I purchased my items, had my cashier scan all the coupons, then when my total was $6.02 after taxes, she thought that wasn't right for me to get so much stuff for "free" that she went and got another cashier and together, they decided that "one coupon per purchase" REALLY means one like coupon per customer. I explained that every coupon says that and that it means per item purchased, but they said, "yeah our registers only take one like coupon per customer per day." I knew this was a lie, because all of the coupons had scanned perfectly and she just didn't want to let me get by paying that little, and she didn't think it was fair to give me the $5 gift card for spending $50. Normally, I would have just said, Forget it, give me my coupons and you can keep the stuff, but I had several FREE item coupons and they had already written on them so I wasn't going to go down without trying. The bobsy twins offered to WHITE OUT what she had written on them and I said, NO I really need to speak with a manager, please. The manager came, and gladly accepted my coupons and let me have the $5 gift card that the register prompted them to give me. That cashier was SO MAD! I know I was using these coupons properly, but I am so upset that I don't know if I want to shop there anymore. Anyway my transaction was as follows & might include some deals that may help someone out there if their stores are nicer...

3 Purex Ultra Packs=$10 (minus 3 $1 coupons doubled)=$4
1 Purex Triple Action 50 oz =3.34 (minus free coupon won from Purex 50 days 50 bottles contest)=Free
2 Soft Scrub Total Cleaners=6.00 (minus 2 $1 coupons doubled)=2.00
3 Renuzit cones=3.00 (minus $1 for Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon)=2.00
1 lb of ground beef =2.99
1 RAGU sauce=FREE
1 Barilla pasta= FREE
3 Mello Yellow=$13 (minus 3 free item coupons from My Coke Rewards)
1 8 pack Powerade=FREE for buying 3 Coke 12packs
1 Olay Bodywash=7.29 (minus free coupon WYB cleanser)
1 Olay Cleanser=4.79 (thought this would be 50% off but I didn't realize BW wasn't included in the sale)
-$10 CRT
-$2 CAT
Total OOP=$6.02 after taxes

Got back $5 Gift Card and a $5 CRT

Last edited by Kat_MSU; 03-27-2012 at 05:33 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kat_MSU For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 05:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
penandthecity has posted more than 150 good deals!penandthecity has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_MSU View Post
That cashier was SO MAD! I know I was using these coupons properly, but I am so upset that I don't know if I want to shop there anymore. Anyway my transaction was as follows & might include some deals that may help someone out there if their stores are nicer...
That's unfortunate that you had to go through that, but please don't let your experience with those cashiers keep you from going to Kmart to take advantage of deals.

In all honesty, you could have experienced that anywhere. I've frequently had that happen to me at Walmart (where I RARELY shop) as well as Walgreens (where the manager and cashier also made up their own rules on the spot so that I wouldn't get free deodorant). Ultimately, some cashiers, managers --- heck people in general, will get frustrated, amazed, confused, excited or even downright jealous of your savings. You can't really chalk it up to being a "Kmart" issue. Although, I will say they (Kmart) don't go out of their way to properly train their staff on coupon usage.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:26 PM

jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!jackrosenthal has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_MSU
I went to Kmart today, and did a transaction that really *should* have been so great. I purchased my items, had my cashier scan all the coupons, then when my total was $6.02 after taxes, she thought that wasn't right for me to get so much stuff for "free" that she went and got another cashier and together, they decided that "one coupon per purchase" REALLY means one like coupon per customer. I explained that every coupon says that and that it means per item purchased, but they said, "yeah our registers only take one like coupon per customer per day." I knew this was a lie, because all of the coupons had scanned perfectly and she just didn't want to let me get by paying that little, and she didn't think it was fair to give me the $5 gift card for spending $50. Normally, I would have just said, Forget it, give me my coupons and you can keep the stuff, but I had several FREE item coupons and they had already written on them so I wasn't going to go down without trying. The bobsy twins offered to WHITE OUT what she had written on them and I said, NO I really need to speak with a manager, please. The manager came, and gladly accepted my coupons and let me have the $5 gift card that the register prompted them to give me. That cashier was SO MAD! I know I was using these coupons properly, but I am so upset that I don't know if I want to shop there anymore. Anyway my transaction was as follows & might include some deals that may help someone out there if their stores are nicer...

3 Purex Ultra Packs=$10 (minus 3 $1 coupons doubled)=$4
1 Purex Triple Action 50 oz =3.34 (minus free coupon won from Purex 50 days 50 bottles contest)=Free
2 Soft Scrub Total Cleaners=6.00 (minus 2 $1 coupons doubled)=2.00
3 Renuzit cones=3.00 (minus $1 for Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon)=2.00
1 lb of ground beef =2.99
1 RAGU sauce=FREE
1 Barilla pasta= FREE
3 Mello Yellow=$13 (minus 3 free item coupons from My Coke Rewards)
1 8 pack Powerade=FREE for buying 3 Coke 12packs
1 Olay Bodywash=7.29 (minus free coupon WYB cleanser)
1 Olay Cleanser=4.79 (thought this would be 50% off but I didn't realize BW wasn't included in the sale)
-$10 CRT
-$2 CAT
Total OOP=$6.02 after taxes

Got back $5 Gift Card and a $5 CRT
Awesome job
The Following User Says Thank You to jackrosenthal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 09:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
orionsgirl33 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping
Went today and did 2 transactions:

First transaction:
4 Ziploc holiday bags ($2.50 each/$10)

Used:
2 $1/2 Ziploc holiday bags (ex. 3/31/12)
$5 store cat (red/white tape)
$2.00 manufacturers cat (red/white tape) <--this one did not want to go through, but she said it SHOULD because it was a MQ, so she made it.

Paid OOP: $1.30
Got back $5 cat and $2 cat

Second transaction:
4 Ziploc bags ($2.50 ea)
1 Chex mix ($2)
2 All ($2.97 ea)
1 Clorox 2 Stain Fighter ($4.99)
2 Clorox bleach ($2.29 ea)

Used:
2 $1/1 Ziploc vaccumn
1 $1.2 Ziploc holiday
1 Buy Clorox 2 stain fighter, get Clorox bleach free
1 $1.50/1 Clorox IP
1 .50/1 Clorox bleach IP
1 Super Store Chex Q
$5 store cat (red/white tape)
$2.50 manufacturers cat (red/white tape) <--this one did not want to go through, but she said it SHOULD because it was a MQ, so she made it.

Paid OOP: $5.09
Got back $5 cat, $2 cat and $2.50 cat
In the first transaction, is the $1/2 Ziploc Q a manufacturer? Would that be why the $2cat manu wasn't working? Or was this a k Q?
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
posiespocketbook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!posiespocketbook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!posiespocketbook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!posiespocketbook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!posiespocketbook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!posiespocketbook has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Yes, the $1 off 2 coupon is a manufactures coupon. Earlier in this post it states that you need a "filler " item to use the $2.00 red tape catalina coupon too. You need one product purchased for every manufactures coupon used. The $1/ off 2 counts both ziplocs so you need an extra product in the transaction. Candy bar, pop, etc. Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to posiespocketbook For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 08:34 AM

rentel has posted more than 25 good deals
I got a beautiful vest blue and white,womens vest for $2;50. I was pleased. It can hang in my closet as well as on there rack in back till next winter. You have to look good,but they do have bargains. This is Missouri
Old 03-28-2012, 08:50 AM

My Mood/Status:
acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!acab14 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Has anyone tried to purchase the toys with the play saver coupons? It says save $x amount instantly but is the price in the ad before or after couppns? It has an asterisk on the ad such as the star wars fighter pods say 5.99 minus the coupon and $4 off or is that after the coupons? I'm just wondering cuz all my targets are out of stock and I want to get some things for my sons Easter baskets! Tia!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:09 AM

ms.krabs

crazindy has posted more than 200 great deals!crazindy has posted more than 200 great deals!crazindy has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codin View Post
Southside The Kmart on 110th (I believe) and Cicero, Oak Lawn. Are you anywhere near??
We live pretty close cicero n 82nd
Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 AM

Probably clipping coupons somewhere...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazindy View Post
We live pretty close cicero n 82nd
I'm actually in Hickory Hills. That's just one of the Kmarts I used to go to. Now that it is closing, it's always a mad house. I get too stressed in there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My stockpile photos!