$10 CRT When You Spend $30 In P&G Happening Again Next Week!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 07:59 PM

RE: $10 CRT When you Spend $30 in P&G Happening Again Next Week!!

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccb2004
Glad this is working for everyone! Had anyone tried to redeem their CRT for 5,000 bonus points when you spend $30 in beauty?? i tried to use mine yesterday and it came up on register as "Not allowed". What the heck? I had $37 worth of olay products and i gave her the 5,000 bonus points CRT before all my other coupons so it should have worked fine the only thing i can think is that it hadn't been 24 hours since i got the CRT and maybe it wasn't in the system yet will try again tomorrow if no one has an answer. You guys will appreciate this though. When the customer service lady came over, she spent about 10 minutes reading the bonus points CRT, trying to come up with some reason to tell me why it wasn't working. She couldn't find anything in the fine print so she actually said....................wait for it............wait for it...........

"The register can tell that you are going to be using other coupons and your total will be below $30 so it isn't allowing it."

After I was wiped the look off my face, I said ," Ummmmm, Do you REALLY think the register can SEE my coupons???????"
::::::hilarious:::::::

And then what did she say?

Today I went to 3 stores and did five $65 transactions...and the last 4 I had the same "not allowed" issue and each time the store manager overrode it and just took $5 off that bill.

One big problem i had, too, was that when I told them I wanted to pay with my rewards it would only take the non tax portion from them. And on the last transaction it wouldn't take any....so the nice manager is going to call SYWR tomorrow and find out for me why and call me. Which I was impressed by his amazing level of customer service and find it rare at these stores.

And lastly, another problem I had was that several stores are soon to be closing and those stores don't take manufacturer coupons since everything marked down already. Wise to call around first to find out which stores staying open etc here in Minnieappleous .

All in all I am thrilled to have gotten the 5 ham vouchers for the $11 credit!!!

Last edited by Lmndrop1; 03-07-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:13 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716 View Post
Has anyone had any luck using the 5,000 points that printed on their receipt?
Ummm, we were just discussing that Look at the 2-4 posts above your post

Last edited by ccb2004; 03-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ccb2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2012, 09:50 PM

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lmndrop1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaillasB
Just make a mental note, if you do multiple transactions your card can be frozen. That just means you can't redeem the points till you call in and verify that you did multiples. So the cashiers dont just scan cards. You still earn points but a msg pops up your acct is froze and you neec to call.

I have had mine froze lots specially on the glade deals. No problems. So just a note to keep in mind.
Thanks for posting this....looking back I believe this is what happened to me. Now why on earth would they send me an email telling me that my $12.90 is burning a hole in their pocket (SYWR) and then when I go to spend it they freeze my rewards because I am doing multiple transactions....::::hilarious:::: and you know I am laughing at this because when all is said and done...I'll have roughly $430 worth of product for under $35 OOP ( including taxes) and an $11 store credit voucher freebie, along with $70 in $10 increments to spend on whatever I want in their store and $105 in rebates from Olay.........and if you do MobiSave they are offering $2/1 any Olay product too....can't beat that. Thank you Kmart and Olay! (and MobiSave)

Last edited by Lmndrop1; 03-05-2012 at 10:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lmndrop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2012, 10:50 PM

Shopping Til I'm Dropping!

My Mood/Status:
thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!thriftyCAmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mglenn716 View Post
Has anyone had any luck using the 5,000 points that printed on their receipt?
Ha......I have been getting these left and right, I purchase shoes and a dress, all for $9 and I still got one.....so I am lead to believe that everyone is getting these and doesnt matter what you have bought. Maybe a marketing tool K is trying to use to get us to come back....hmmmmm.....

But I did try these on some of my olay transactions, and I was told that it won't work with coupons.....ugh, so....everyone try giving it to the cashier first, before coupons, and we'll have to see if that does it. Although, I tried it....and that one cashier told me I have to wait until after coupons. I'll keep trying but I will not be dissapointed if it doesnt work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thriftyCAmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 05:23 AM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Mine didn't work (5000 pts), but it had not been 24 hours yet. I was told to call the 800 number....blah.......nope, I didn't, cuz I could not see arguing that my total after Q's was NOT at least $50, so I just figured it's a bump I'll take.

Now, my second trip the next night (I didn't have an extra 5000 pt one) to a really bad area Kmart stunk too......couldn't find the Hershey Robin Eggs, so gave that up.....my ham voucher didn't print and I asked her about it (long line) and she had no idea what I was talking about (I don't think her cat machine was working).......ugh.........

BUT, I did get my $10/$10 Q's for next week at both, so I'm good with that for now.

I sent away for my $15 P&G rebate as well, so I've already come out ahead on the two trips.

I will go today (or tomorrow) to a different Kmart and see what happens, but from past experiences at that one, it won't be great......super small store, isles not barely wide enough to get through at all (I'm not a huge person either!!), so I'm not counting on this one to even have enough Olay in stock to do my deal.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 AM

ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom View Post
Ha......I have been getting these left and right, I purchase shoes and a dress, all for $9 and I still got one.....so I am lead to believe that everyone is getting these and doesnt matter what you have bought. Maybe a marketing tool K is trying to use to get us to come back....hmmmmm.....

But I did try these on some of my olay transactions, and I was told that it won't work with coupons.....ugh, so....everyone try giving it to the cashier first, before coupons, and we'll have to see if that does it. Although, I tried it....and that one cashier told me I have to wait until after coupons. I'll keep trying but I will not be dissapointed if it doesnt work.
I tried to use mine before all other coupons and it still came up "Not allowed". Maybe previous poster is right and body wash is not considered health and beauty Will try tonight and see if i can get it to go through with $30 in JUST Olay facial products. If not, I give up
Old 03-06-2012, 08:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
Abbie125 has posted more than 150 good deals!Abbie125 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Ok, I called sywr..even though I didn't want to. They said that when the cashier scanned the coupon and it said "not allowed" that it still registered it and that the points would show up on my account within 30 days??? Does that make sense to ANYONE? Not to me!

Anyway the worst part is that I did 7 transactions and after the first one didn't work we didn't scan them for the next six transactions. So they ACTUALLY told me to load up the stuff and take it back to Kmart, have it ALL voided and re-scanned and the coupon scanned!

I was SHOCKED that they would even ask such a STUPID thing!! (There is over 100 items and the store is like 20 minutes away) Again it is to be expected when dealing with them. So, after me "explaining" to them (trying not to use every four letter word that I know) that that wasn't going to happen when they can see what I bought for each transaction and that I have earned all 7 coupons from all my electronic receipts--I told them to do it in the computer and just credit my account.

Of course then--that made way too much sense--so they have to email me a response to that in 7-10 days. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! AAGGHHH!!!!!

Anybody else have any luck with this or am I the only one CRAZY enough to even call these people??

Last edited by Abbie125; 03-06-2012 at 08:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbie125 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 AM

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie125
Ok, I called sywr..even though I didn't want to. They said that when the cashier scanned the coupon and it said "not allowed" that it still registered it and that the points would show up on my account within 30 days??? Does that make sense to ANYONE? Not to me!

Anyway the worst part is that I did 7 transactions and after the first one didn't work we didn't scan them for the next six transactions. So they ACTUALLY told me to load up the stuff and take it back to Kmart, have it ALL voided and re-scanned and the coupon scanned!

I was SHOCKED that they would even ask such a STUPID thing!! (There is over 100 items and the store is like 20 minutes away) Again it is to be expected when dealing with them. So, after me "explaining" to them (trying not to use every four letter word that I know) that that wasn't going to happen when they can see what I bought for each transaction and that I have earned all 7 coupons from all my electronic receipts--I told them to do it in the computer and just credit my account.

Of course then--that made way too much sense--so they have to email me a response to that in 7-10 days. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! AAGGHHH!!!!!

Anybody else have any luck with this or am I the only one CRAZY enough to even call these people??
I feel your frustration!

I called them this morning too regarding several issues I experienced yesterday. I talked with a supervisor after being on hold for about 30 minutes:

The first issue I had a question about was why do others get their rewards doubled or tripled and not I. She didn't know the criteria their marketing people had for this. Different folks get different bonuses was all she knew about that.

Second, she wasn't entirely sure why all four of my 5000 reward bonus pt coupons were saying 'not allowed' either other than maybe it's because the total must be $20 after q's. This really makes no sense since I had them scan first on some of my Olay $65 purchases. I read the coupon and my transactions definitely more than qualified...she agreed that the manager did the right thing by just crediting each of those transactions with the $5 credit. I was happy with the outcome but perplexed as to why and/or how they put out a program and no one seems to understand how or why it isn't working properly?

Thirdly, I asked her why two transactions only used a partial credit from my SYWR points and the rest I had to pay cash for. The answer was that I had to pay cash for the tax portion. This didn't make sense either since the managers at all 3 stores I visited had said they have customers who coupon all the time whose orders are paid for 100% by their rewards credit.

Lastly I asked why I had gotten an ereceipt some of the time but not all...you must tell the cashier that you want an ereceipt and a paper receipt....they don't ask you at the register. They just choose themselves.

These stores seem to be really fickle about everything. It feels like they fly by the seat of their pants but this is just my opinion.

Maybe this is part of the reason so many of these stores are closing down in my area.

Last edited by Lmndrop1; 03-06-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie125 View Post

They have told me that BS about waiting and the points will show up-----DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!! The points have NEVER, EVER shown up for me when they have told me that
Old 03-06-2012, 10:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KaillasB has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I agree with all of you, they are just nuts. There is no rhyme or reason, but, what do we expect from a company that has no printed coupon policy?

I have given up trying to figure them out.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM

dawnray29 has posted more than 10 good deals
How does the turkey voucher print out? I spent $50 before coupons, but I didn't get a voucher. The cashier said it was after coupons. Who do I contact? Thanks
Old 03-06-2012, 04:39 PM

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnray29
How does the turkey voucher print out? I spent $50 before coupons, but I didn't get a voucher. The cashier said it was after coupons. Who do I contact? Thanks
I am no expert on KMart as Until this Olay thing I rarely go there but having said this between yesterday and today have visited 5 stores and have met 4 managers and have called the SYWR number once. I believe you must be a ' Shop Your Way Rewards' member and present your info for input before the close of the transaction. If you are a member and it still didn't print out, then I would call the shop your way rewards folks at 1-800-991-8708 or call the manager of the store you shopped at. Be prepared to wait on hold for 30+ minutes and be prepared to have the person on the other end have no clue what is going on...in fact I'd probably just ask for the manager straight out of the gate...and even then...be prepared to not get any help. Sad but true.

Last edited by Lmndrop1; 03-06-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
Abbie125 has posted more than 150 good deals!Abbie125 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnray29 View Post
It is BEFORE coupons. They always say the problem is "coupons" when 99.9% of the time it is not ---but they don't know the answer so they just say that.

The cashier's catalina machine probably wasn't on or working and that is why you didn't get the voucher....just my guess. Or if you checked out at the customer service desk--at our store they don't have a catalina machine at that register.

I agree with Lmndop1--your best bet is to ask the store manager about it. You can call him/her tomorrow and ask about it. Usually they will at least try to help you. If he/she won't then I would probably forget about it unless you want the 30 minute wait with probably no real answer on how to get it from the 1-800 number!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:48 PM

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
True sywr knows little more than anyone else. I had the store call once for me so I wouldnt be using all my cell phone minutes. The manager and customer service people were shocked by their response.....which they werent even sure about. Basically now I dont even try for bonus points that might have coupons involved.

I have also been told by sywr rewards to return my items to the store.....
Old 03-06-2012, 05:03 PM

dawnray29 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie125 View Post
It is BEFORE coupons. They always say the problem is "coupons" when 99.9% of the time it is not ---but they don't know the answer so they just say that.

The cashier's catalina machine probably wasn't on or working and that is why you didn't get the voucher....just my guess. Or if you checked out at the customer service desk--at our store they don't have a catalina machine at that register.

I agree with Lmndop1--your best bet is to ask the store manager about it. You can call him/her tomorrow and ask about it. Usually they will at least try to help you. If he/she won't then I would probably forget about it unless you want the 30 minute wait with probably no real answer on how to get it from the 1-800 number!
Thanks, it was the main cashier/manager at customer service. The catalina machine was off because my Hanes one didn't print. The reran that transaction and so I got the $5 cat, but she wouldn't do anything with the other because it was "after coupons" Guess I will call the 1-800 number.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
chrissy479 has posted more than 100 good deals!chrissy479 has posted more than 100 good deals!
If you go to customer service, she will make you a voucher up. I did few times and 1 time did not get, I think machine was out of paper, because it beeped, customer service should be able to give you a writeen out voicher and just tell them the coupon machine must of been out of paper good luck
Old 03-06-2012, 08:27 PM

Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyCAmom

And.....if they have the new monthly savings guide out, one of those freebies they offer.....

Love your scenario, love those Olay Q's.....so question, in our p&g, we get a $5 off facial moisturizer q (regen), wouldnt that work? Olay's website has the cleansers as moisturizers. So we can do $5 x 4q's....knocking off $20, leaving a OOP $7.16, right? This is what I was planning on doing....ans since I couldnt pull up the ad, I was assuming that the products would be BOG! 50%, but now I see that is not the case (that would have dropped it to very little OOP)....but still good! What do you think, CCB2004?
I'm still trying to figure out how it is ok to use the $5/1 moisturizer when you are buying facial cleansers. On the Olay website if you click under the regenerist line it clearly defines moisturizers and cleansers. It even has pictures of the EXACT products yall are buying under cleansers. I do believe this is a misuse of this coupon. Sorry to rain on the parade.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Acar24 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 09:47 PM

JennaGuzman has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JennaGuzman has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JennaGuzman has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JennaGuzman has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JennaGuzman has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JennaGuzman has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acar24

I'm still trying to figure out how it is ok to use the $5/1 moisturizer when you are buying facial cleansers. On the Olay website if you click under the regenerist line it clearly defines moisturizers and cleansers. It even has pictures of the EXACT products yall are buying under cleansers. I do believe this is a misuse of this coupon. Sorry to rain on the parade.....
I've used this coupon and 3 different places and have checked out with the manager at all 3 locations and they have approved the coupon for the cleanser ... Just saying
Old 03-07-2012, 05:23 AM

Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!
It doesn't really matter what the manager says. The MfR is who decides whether the company gets reimbursed. On the MFR website it is pretty clear what is a moisturizer and what is a cleanser. You any get much clearer than posting pictures of each products under the categories. Please do some research on Olay's website and then let me know how you view it. Click on products then the regenerist line then on cleansers. The product everyone is purchasing is there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acar24 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 07:28 AM

CouponerJoann has posted more than 100 good deals!CouponerJoann has posted more than 100 good deals!
Finally had q chance to do this and it worked. Yay! The bad thing though... Well bad things is that I was .35 off from $50. And didn't get a voucher, but did get a $10 CRT to use next week. Thats odd now that I think about it. It seems as though if I didn't get the turkey voucher I wouldn't get the CRT either... Hmm... And NO rewards either. I checked my acct. And only 496?? Never shop at kmart so I'm so confused, sigh...
Old 03-07-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponerJoann View Post
Finally had q chance to do this and it worked. Yay! The bad thing though... Well bad things is that I was .35 off from $50. And didn't get a voucher, but did get a $10 CRT to use next week. Thats odd now that I think about it. It seems as though if I didn't get the turkey voucher I wouldn't get the CRT either... Hmm... And NO rewards either. I checked my acct. And only 496?? Never shop at kmart so I'm so confused, sigh...
You got the $10 because you spent more than $30 The voucher only prints if you spend at least $50. Hope that helps.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:50 AM

CouponerJoann has posted more than 100 good deals!CouponerJoann has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccb2004

You got the $10 because you spent more than $30 The voucher only prints if you spend at least $50. Hope that helps.
Gotham. Thanks! Imagine how annoyed I was with myself for that mistake. I guess you win some you lose some. The good thing is I was Abe to get products that I use for super cheap. Score!
The Following User Says Thank You to CouponerJoann For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 05:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
On the wrap around it says buy 4 kelloggs cereal and get an 8 count of pop tarts for free. It comes off right away and with the 5.00/5 and 4.00/4 printables it makes for some cheap cereal and free pop tart. It also helps to get to the 50.00 needed for the ham voucher.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbsguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 05:05 PM

Grounded for Life

redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmndrop1

Thanks for posting this....looking back I believe this is what happened to me. Now why on earth would they send me an email telling me that my $12.90 is burning a hole in their pocket (SYWR) and then when I go to spend it they freeze my rewards because I am doing multiple transactions....::::hilarious:::: and you know I am laughing at this because when all is said and done...I'll have roughly $430 worth of product for under $35 OOP ( including taxes) and an $11 store credit voucher freebie, along with $70 in $10 increments to spend on whatever I want in their store and $105 in rebates from Olay.........and if you do MobiSave they are offering $2/1 any Olay product too....can't beat that. Thank you Kmart and Olay! (and MobiSave)
How is it $105 in Rebates? It's one per household so just $15 rebate.
The Following User Says Thank You to redraider25 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 05:26 PM

Happy!

My Mood/Status:
$15 x 7 = $105. (7 households)