Negative SYWR Point

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 08:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mrs.p has posted more than 200 great deals!mrs.p has posted more than 200 great deals!mrs.p has posted more than 200 great deals!
Negative SYWR point

Has this ever happened to anyone else? My BF has a -35,000 balance?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:48 PM

RE: Negative SYWR point

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think I'd just ask to start a new account and pretend I never had one before. I mean how much stuff would you have to buy to get to zero again? You didn't happen to return a car you bought with SYWR points huh?

I would think it is just a mistake and you should ask them to look into it. Preface it with A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A QUESTION ABOUT THEIR SYWR points. Just in case they try to send you a bill for repayment .
Old 01-09-2012, 08:56 PM

RE: Negative SYWR point

BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
The only time I ever had negative points (and only a few hundred if that) was when they first started doubles. The system was screwed up and would list the item at the price with the coupon deducted, then deduct the coupon twice, so it looked like each item was costing negative amounts.

Example - Item was $2 with $1 coupon doubled - it would show item at $1 ($2-$1 coupon) then show 2 $1 coupons, so I'd wind up with a -$1 (-10 points) balance.

They fixed that somewhere along the line, though.

Does it show anything in the statement (you should be able to see all purchases and what points you got or were deducted)?