100-120 Kmart/Sears Stores To Close

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 10:13 AM

RE: 100-120 Kmart/Sears stores to Close

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

teacozy has posted more than 50 good deals
I am gutted that my Kmart's closing, though not particularly surprised. It was never very busy which made it a nice and leisurely place to shop in. We're a small town, and after this there will be nothing but dollar stores and Walmart. There are other Kmarts 20-30 miles away, but I don't drive so they might as well be on Mars.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-08-2012, 12:22 PM

RE: 100-120 Kmart/Sears stores to Close

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Mipeco13 has posted more than 100 good deals!Mipeco13 has posted more than 100 good deals!
glad our Kmart is NOT on the list! I'd totally miss that place! I got there at least once a week and love the wide isles, no crowds (we have 2 Supercenter Walmarts and 1 SuperK within 4 miles radius) ... and seems like a very low turnaround with their employees so I know at least by sight most of them, especially the customer service. And they have couple people working the registers that are VERY fast! ... If I have a couponing check out and say 4 WIC checkouts at Walmart, I'm sure to spend at least 30 minutes there ... at Kmart it's usually 10 minutes the most and that's with the slowest cashier. There's one who's really fast and last time she checked out my two full carts in 5 transactions in like 5 minutes while smiling and chatting with me and making sure the prices were correct. She was AMAZING! ... she should train all the stores' staff!