$10 I-Tunes Gift Code When You Buy Schick Hydro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 04:33 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!
$10 I-Tunes gift code when you buy Schick Hydro

I saw specially marked packages of Schick Hydro 5 razors at KMart today. It said buy 2 Schick razors and get $10 I-Tunes gift card (code found inside) Decent deal with the $2 razor MQ's and even better if you find any peelies for free Schick shave gel when you buy Schick Hydro razor.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ccb2004 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:48 PM

RE: $10 I-Tunes gift code when you buy Schick Hydro

My Mood/Status:
anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!anixon2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Sweet, I am needing Itunes cards for the Music teacher at my son's school. Thanks for the report.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
pattysullivan3 has posted more than 300 great deals!pattysullivan3 has posted more than 300 great deals!pattysullivan3 has posted more than 300 great deals!pattysullivan3 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Are any others included? I have q's for Schick quattro. THANKS!
Old 11-07-2011, 04:46 PM

ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!ccb2004 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattysullivan3 View Post
Are any others included? I have q's for Schick quattro. THANKS!

I only saw them on the hydro 5 razors. It is a yellow banner on top inside of package.
The Following User Says Thank You to ccb2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 02:12 PM

serlien has posted more than 75 good deals!
Women's and mens xtreme 3 disposable razors had them on packages I found at Kroger so I would be on the lookout for others to have them too. Promo period ends in 2/2012. website showed shick hydros

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!
Thanks for this! I got a q in the mail for a free Schick Hydro. I was waiting for a Wags RR deal to come around but I think this might be a better deal in the long run. One question, though. I want to use the iTunes gc as a gift but I don't want where I got the card to be apparent. What form does the gc take after you get the codes?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS12,
DS10,
nephew,
niece, 2
and 2
Old 11-10-2011, 08:29 AM

serlien has posted more than 75 good deals!
You get emailed a code to add to your itunes account. So I guess it makes it an egift card. You do the same with a reg gift card. You have to add the code to redeem it anyway. Not sure if you are still wanting to use these that way. You can send it via email or print it out and put it on a card. I am using mine as a gift too. Now to find more coupons and stop beating myself for using all my $6/2 for overage at walmart. Oh well live and learn.

schicktunes dot com for items included.

Old 11-14-2011, 03:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!evenkeel has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by serlien View Post
You get emailed a code to add to your itunes account. So I guess it makes it an egift card. You do the same with a reg gift card. You have to add the code to redeem it anyway. Not sure if you are still wanting to use these that way. You can send it via email or print it out and put it on a card. I am using mine as a gift too. Now to find more coupons and stop beating myself for using all my $6/2 for overage at walmart. Oh well live and learn.

schicktunes dot com for items included.
Thanks for the info! I think I'll do it, especially if I can score some free shaving gel to boot. Looking at the included items it should be easy enough to get a nearly free package of another type to get the other code. Great idea putting it into a card. I think I'll cut out just the code and tape it onto the inside of the card.
DS12,
DS10,
nephew,
niece, 2
and 2
Old 11-14-2011, 06:51 PM

Mlmartin7510

mlmartin7510 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccb2004
I saw specially marked packages of Schick Hydro 5 razors at KMart today. It said buy 2 Schick razors and get $10 I-Tunes gift card (code found inside) Decent deal with the $2 razor MQ's and even better if you find any peelies for free Schick shave gel when you buy Schick Hydro razor.
Do you know how much the razors are? These are my FAV razors! Lol! (I use men's razors!) Anyhow, I also could totally use the iTunes card as well! Thanks for the info! Yay!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:24 PM

krandajsmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!krandajsmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
These are on sale at Kroger for b1g1, (my store they cost 6.59 or 6.33) I didn't even look for the ones with the itunes codes, but I will tomorrow. Pair this sale with the b1g1 coupon that came out on 11/6 for 2 free packs and free itunes!
Old 11-15-2011, 02:08 PM

Lift while you climb
Aldi Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This might have been answered, but I didn't see it. Is there a limit to the number of times you can do this? Thanks!

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

Old 11-15-2011, 02:26 PM

krandajsmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!krandajsmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
I read four per household/ email address on their website I believe
Old 11-16-2011, 03:17 PM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I guess I'll be stopping at Kmart on Friday, I hope there are some left when I get there...... I love using itunes. I've been downloading Extreme Couponing after it comes out.