Super Kmart Grocery Ad?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 08:43 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
adamsst6 has posted more than 50 good deals
Super Kmart grocery ad?

So, my last ad said that they would now be coming in Sunday's paper...I didn't get one in any of the 3 papers I bought. Is there a way to see the grocery ad online? Thanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:45 PM

RE: Super Kmart grocery ad?

BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsst6 View Post
So, my last ad said that they would now be coming in Sunday's paper...I didn't get one in any of the 3 papers I bought. Is there a way to see the grocery ad online? Thanks
If you go to kmart.com, there should be a spot on there to click for ads - if I remember correctly, it'll ask for your zip then give you either the closest one or a list.
- If it's a list just select the store you want.
- If it's the closest one and that's not the one you want, there should be a link marked choose another location that will take you to a list, then you can select the store.

Having done that, there will be several ads to choose from, a regular one, an online only, possibly one of those multi-week ones and for superstores a grocery ad.
The Following User Says Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 08:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
Nope, no grocery ad. It's been such a long time since I've seen one on there. I know they used to offer it, but haven't in at least a year. Thanks though.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsst6 View Post
Nope, no grocery ad. It's been such a long time since I've seen one on there. I know they used to offer it, but haven't in at least a year. Thanks though.
Click on the regular ad. On the left, under catagories, look for grocery or food. Thats the place
Old 06-20-2011, 08:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
I saw that just now. But was really hoping for an insert-type layout like they have for the other ads. You know, where you can see the page on the screen? Why do you suppose they stopped putting the grocery ad up?