Wish Big, Win Big - What Have You Won?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 10:03 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wish Big, Win Big - What have you won?

I thought it might be fun to let each other know what how we are doing in this game!

At first I was not that excited, but now that I have the board and some tickets, I like it !

What are you all thinking about the sweepstakes? Will you be entering? Any specific number of times?

Here are my results from yesterday.

10/30:

Tickets earned/pre-coupon total: 11/$56.42
Tickets recieved to date: 13
Instant wins: 2 free tickets
Prizes earned: none
Good coupons: .25/1 Super Chill (good because of the long expiration)
Available sweepstakes entries: 6

I was impressed with my cashier - she asked the lady ahead of me if she had the coupon for chicken she was buying. The lady was like, "no I thought I just needed to use my card." So the cashier grabbed one she had clipped at the register and used it. When I totaled, she asked me if I had coupons - a little thing, but never happened there before. Maybe they are finally getting that they need to compete with the most coupon-friendly Dominick's in Illinois, which is just down the street.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:25 PM

RE: Wish Big, Win Big - What have you won?

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Barb09 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I have almost all the "not the winning" tickets. Meaning most of my categories are missing only one ticket (some 2)....

now it is kind of tedious as I don't get new tickets....just lots of repeats.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barb09 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 02:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Okay, I went today, purely for my own entertainment, between grabbing some stuff at Dominick's before the sale ends and stocking up on cheese at Caputo's.

I had a 2 free ticket coupon and bought 4 Super Chill 2 L for $1.70, then won another 2 free from those, so I got 8 tickets total today. I also found a bunch of pieces on the ground and found both a $4/40 and $8/80 as well. Those will help with my deals I plan to do on Friday!

I still haven't won anything but I did fill in a few more blanks and got a good coupon - .25/1 fresh strawberries, for those rare occasions Jewel has the best price and they aren't Driscoll's.

Tickets earned/pre-coupon total: 6/$3.70
Tickets recieved to date: 21
Instant wins: 2 free tickets
Prizes earned: none
Good coupons: .25/1 fresh strawberries
Old 11-03-2011, 11:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
I WON!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, only $5, but still!!! So exciting.

Today I got 7 more tickets which contained no instant winners, no good coupons, but THREE new game pieces! I can't wait to get my winnings .
Old 11-03-2011, 12:09 PM

JenVi has posted more than 50 good deals
I won a free donut.

Jen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenVi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 08:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I haven't gotten any tickets yet.

It seems that booze doesn't give tickets I should get a few tomorrow when I go do my little trip, never made it out today.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
I haven't gotten any tickets yet.

It seems that booze doesn't give tickets I should get a few tomorrow when I go do my little trip, never made it out today.
LOL, that stinks because I need booze! Stamps don't give tickets either.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I won a sweepstakes entry. Hey you never know...

Mama to outgoing 5 y.o. DS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Never let the fear of striking out hold you back"

The Following User Says Thank You to Elle13 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2011, 08:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
mbraddish has posted more than 50 good deals
I just started yesterday, and so far I earned 19 tickets. I have eight sweepstakes entries, a 2 Free Game Piece winner, and lots and lots of repeats!! This is fun, though!
The Following User Says Thank You to mbraddish For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2011, 05:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
FYI:

Do not glue or tape them to the board!

I got my $5 cash today, which they were very excited about and said was the first non-instant winner at the store. We had to remove them from the board and tape them to a form we filled out, then I signed for my $5. I guess this is why they come off so easily.... So anyway, no need to start a second board because that section is empty now and I will just refill it as I get those pieces again.

I also earned 20 more pieces today and found 4 unopened when I returned my cart outside. No more good prizes, but 3 instant winners and a good handful of new pieces. I am still hopeful!

My stats:

Tickets recieved to date: 52
Instant wins: 10 free tickets
Prizes earned: $5 cash

I haven't won any baked goods yet, boo!
Old 11-06-2011, 09:04 AM

kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!
Dumb question -- how is the number of tickets determined? I know there are 'bonus' items, but is the general number of tickets based on amount spent?

Yesterday, I made by first trip since the game started and got 6 tickets. Two were from the "free 2 ticket" coupon. How are you all getting so many tickets???

*I didn't thoroughly read all the info on the game, so this info is probably somewhere, but I'd appreciate if you would spoon-feed it to me *
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellynnco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
MsGlamorous has posted more than 150 good deals!MsGlamorous has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellynnco View Post
Dumb question -- how is the number of tickets determined? I know there are 'bonus' items, but is the general number of tickets based on amount spent?

Yesterday, I made by first trip since the game started and got 6 tickets. Two were from the "free 2 ticket" coupon. How are you all getting so many tickets???

*I didn't thoroughly read all the info on the game, so this info is probably somewhere, but I'd appreciate if you would spoon-feed it to me *
I ring up a few times!! Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I KENYA am the mommy of~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three kids(18)Olivia
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ (12)Matthew
~and almost (4 mon old) and Sophia
the Proud Gfriend
of Pierre .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsGlamorous For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellynnco View Post

I don't think it is really spelled out anywhere, so not a dumb question at all!

I think you automatically get one per transaction (supposedly up to three per day) then one for each bonus item. I don't think the actual total matters at all. Bonus items are how I am getting a lot.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I bought 20 boxes of Stove Top and got 21 tickets.. totally wasn't expecting that

Mama to
and
and Wife to

The Following User Says Thank You to twinmommma For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2011, 05:30 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Please do not post trades for game pieces in this thread. If you want to trade, please post here. Thank you!

Mama to
and
and Wife to

The Following User Says Thank You to twinmommma For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 10:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
Got 10 more today, won nadda and got ONE new piece. Boo.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I finally remembered to get a game board today so I opened all the pieces... I had two instant wins, one for two free tickets and one for a free holiday reusable shopping bag and enough of ss01 & ss02 for 4 sweepstakes entries!

That was fun... but now I'm sad that my pieces are all gone
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 02:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I finally remembered to get a game board today so I opened all the pieces... I had two instant wins, one for two free tickets and one for a free holiday reusable shopping bag and enough of ss01 & ss02 for 4 sweepstakes entries!

That was fun... but now I'm sad that my pieces are all gone
They are on to something because it really makes me try to find something to buy there!
Old 11-13-2011, 07:30 PM

boojiw has posted more than 10 good deals
won some frosting today. Wheeee...
The Following User Says Thank You to boojiw For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 09:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
So I went and got a "few" barilla this morning and got a bunch of tickets. I have a total of 9 Free Ticket instant wins and most of the spaces on my game board are missing only one.

Here's the problem: I am having extreme paranoia at getting rid of the ones that are duplicates in case I missed one What if one of the ones I'm tossing is THE missing one... Maybe I'll make DH double check for me. The pile is huge...
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 09:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
So I went and got a "few" barilla this morning and got a bunch of tickets. I have a total of 9 Free Ticket instant wins and most of the spaces on my game board are missing only one.

Here's the problem: I am having extreme paranoia at getting rid of the ones that are duplicates in case I missed one What if one of the ones I'm tossing is THE missing one... Maybe I'll make DH double check for me. The pile is huge...
Haha, so do I! I actually double-checked all of mine over the weekend, then stacked them all in order (the dupes) and put a rubber band on them. I can't bring myself to toss it. Plus, if I win something, I want to be able to just replace the pieces that I turn in so I can try again for it. That is cool that you got 9 IW's! I totally want to go tonight.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by time_is_on_my_bad_side

Haha, so do I! I actually double-checked all of mine over the weekend, then stacked them all in order (the dupes) and put a rubber band on them. I can't bring myself to toss it. Plus, if I win something, I want to be able to just replace the pieces that I turn in so I can try again for it. That is cool that you got 9 IW's! I totally want to go tonight.
Oh haha, it never occurred to me to try again if I won something! Good, I'll keep them all and not feel so nuts. I also won't feel nuts for starting to stack mine in order
Old 11-17-2011, 09:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Oh haha, it never occurred to me to try again if I won something! Good, I'll keep them all and not feel so nuts. I also won't feel nuts for starting to stack mine in order
Unfortunately, the fact that both of us may do it does not mean we're not nuts...
Old 11-17-2011, 04:39 PM

I <3 Coupons

Cgilhooly has posted more than 50 good deals
I'll joint the "nuts" club. I keep all of mine too.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgilhooly
I'll joint the "nuts" club. I keep all of mine too.
Lol! We're a special group of Jewels over here .