Wish Big, Win Big - What Have You Won?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 10:30 AM

RE: Wish Big, Win Big - What have you won?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
ooooo Ice cream sandwiches? I never got that one! Just the donuts, the reusable bag, seasoning packet and lots of tickets.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
ooooo Ice cream sandwiches? I never got that one! Just the donuts, the reusable bag, seasoning packet and lots of tickets.
I know, right? I got 2 donuts and a seasoning packet. Tons of tickets, of course. I could use a new reusable bag - something to hope for in the last 2 weeks?

A cashier told me she won pancake mix.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:10 PM

Blockhead has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishgplyr03 View Post
the numer to redy wip is H446 well im in Cali, are you in different state bcuz i think the letters are different
Yes, I believe you to be correct as I am in West Los Angeles and all of the MANY pieces I've gotten begin with H and they don't give Doughnuts out West either. I just need #405 but there are only two in the entire Country and the odds of one or the both of them being tossed into the trash are IMO quite high (same goes for a few of the other very limited edition pieces)

Last edited by Blockhead; 01-14-2012 at 05:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blockhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 05:21 PM

Blockhead has posted more than 1 good deal
I don't consider the .25 off 6 oz. yogurt or seasoning to be actually winning anything and as of today I've won JACK SQUAT. I'm saving all of my dupes too so I can go into Albertson's after the conclusion of the game and dump them off loose onto the service counter!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blockhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 08:28 AM

aims487 has posted more than 1 good deal
Ive won anfree donut, free homelife plastic wrap, and pancake mix as well
The Following User Says Thank You to aims487 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 12:12 PM

jen23il has posted more than 10 good deals
Question Old Receipts with unclaimed tickets

Does anyone know if you can take your old receipts that have not been marked of receiving tickets to the Service desk to get tickets.

I didn't know what these things were for when I first got them, I opened them and thought what $.25 cents off Homelife paper towels really that's win big??? So after that when I went to self check out which is 99% of the time (I love self checkout) I'd just never go and get the tickets. So I have a bunch of receipts that I never collected the tickets on.

I know since I started collecting them they mark the receipt to note they gave the tickets out.

So just wondering if I have unmarked receipts if they will give me the tickets or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to jen23il For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 AM

working on new ways to embarrass my kids

My Mood/Status:
AliciaB9 has posted more than 150 good deals!AliciaB9 has posted more than 150 good deals!
2donuts and plastic cups for me .... Although I did use 6 .25 off super chill soda Wednesday!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen23il View Post
Does anyone know if you can take your old receipts that have not been marked of receiving tickets to the Service desk to get tickets.

I didn't know what these things were for when I first got them, I opened them and thought what $.25 cents off Homelife paper towels really that's win big??? So after that when I went to self check out which is 99% of the time (I love self checkout) I'd just never go and get the tickets. So I have a bunch of receipts that I never collected the tickets on.

I know since I started collecting them they mark the receipt to note they gave the tickets out.

So just wondering if I have unmarked receipts if they will give me the tickets or not.
I would think that you could. The last couple times they did promos like that (like last year's stamps for cookware promo) you could bring in your unmarked receipts and get them. Worth a shot
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 06:14 PM

kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Shan2011
Hello Sir..........

kellynnco - Do you have 15/ 41 sir ??
Old 01-29-2012, 07:34 PM

kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!kellynnco has posted more than 400 great deals!
Everyone, this face was totally not for the post above mine. The one that used to be above mine was apparently removed....

Now I'm just confused.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellynnco View Post
Everyone, this face was totally not for the one above mine. The post that used to be above mine was apparently removed.

Now I'm just confused.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Everyone, this face was totally not for the one above mine. The post that used to be above mine was apparently removed.

Now I'm just confused.
It may have been removed because "trading" and such is supposed to be in the FSOT forum and not the stores.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time_is_on_my_bad_side View Post
It may have been removed because "trading" and such is supposed to be in the FSOT forum and not the stores.
Haha well that explains that!!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2011 View Post
kellynnco - Do you have 15/ 41 sir ??
I do not have the rare game pieces.

-Knight kellynnco
Old 01-30-2012, 08:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I do not have the rare game pieces.

-Knight kellynnco
Old 02-01-2012, 01:34 PM

opening a batch of tickets now and......

I WON $2!!! I find got piece SJ83. Great way to end the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to kellynnco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 01:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
opening a batch of tickets now and......

I WON $2!!! I find got piece SJ83. Great way to end the game.
WOO HOO!!!! Congrats !
Old 02-01-2012, 01:49 PM

I'm a roll. Just won a free package of Vanity Fair napkins!
Old 02-01-2012, 01:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I'm a roll. Just won a free package of Vanity Fair napkins!
Jealous! I had no idea that was even an available prize! That's awesome.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:31 PM

I didn't know Vanity Fair was a prize either! I figured you'd be jealous.

Just got back from claiming my prize and doing another round of doubles. The process of claiming the prize is so official; I felt like I'd really "won big".

Opened my last ticket and won a Culinary Circle pizza for one.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I didn't know Vanity Fair was a prize either! I figured you'd be jealous.

Just got back from claiming my prize and doing another round of doubles. The process of claiming the prize is so official; I felt like I'd really "won big".

Opened my last ticket and won a Culinary Circle pizza for one.

So exciting that you won a pizza too!

I didn't win anything yet today but I got some awesome doubles deals and TWO new pieces for the first time in ages, so I am hooked enough to go ONE.MORE.TIME for a round of doubles and tickets as soon as DH gets home from his meeting.