Chicago Tribune Coupon Inserts - NWI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 09:22 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Chicago Tribune Coupon Inserts - NWI

i wrote on full cup help board about not receiving the red plum several times (but i did receive the other inserts) in the paper that i purchased at Menards (Schererville) - so this week i decided to go to Menards in Gary - picked up 4 papers with all the coupon inserts this week - went to Walgreens this morning and a cashier was telling a customer how the Chicago Tribune will no longer be putting the coupon inserts in the paper that you have to go to Illinois to purchase the paper?...HUH?...i guess the past several weeks this Walgreens has not been getting the coupon inserts in the paper..hmmm...i told the cashier that i just purchased the papers with the inserts...and she stood by the fact that the Tribune will no longer be putting coupon inserts in nw indiana papers...okay...i doubt this but we shall see....thoughts?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2011, 10:08 PM

RE: Chicago Tribune Coupon Inserts - NWI

My Mood/Status:
SoLoved has posted more than 1 good deal
3 weeks ago, I bought 5 Chicago Tribune from the nearest gas station and was able to get 1 insert each. BTW, I'm from the Chesterton area. The following week, I bought 4 without checking them first and when I get home, I was so devastated because they don't have any coupon inserts at all. So I emailed Chicago Tribune and sent me 4 Sunday NP coupons ($2.00 each). This morning, I went to the gas station hoping that I can use the coupons they gave me, but I was wrong because again, there are no inserts. Post-Tribune has Smart Source and General Mills inserts so that's what I bought this morning instead of Chicago Tribune.
The Following User Says Thank You to SoLoved For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 08:57 AM

Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!Kchil1223 has posted more than 300 great deals!
interesting SoLoved - try your local Menards - they sell the Chicago Tribune for $1 - usually in the stores on Saturday late morning/early afternoon - let me know if you have any better luck there -
The Following User Says Thank You to Kchil1223 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
I'm gonna have to check out Menards (in Portage) and see if they have Chicago Tribune with inserts. Thanks for the tip, Kchil1223!
Old 09-17-2011, 11:45 AM

just a follow up - got all my ads this week in the Chicago Tribune -(maybe it was just one of those things where i didn't get the redplum those few times that were scheduled to be in paper) - anyways - looks like that cashier was wrong - thought so - hope you found the papers SoLoved!
Old 09-24-2011, 11:23 AM

new week - new saga - bought 5 papers today - all had the red plum insterts BUT no smartsource or p & g ...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr -
Old 10-02-2011, 08:23 PM

valariek
I bought mine from the family express and they were all in there. I actually bought at 2 different family expresses
Old 12-28-2011, 11:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
cybilx10 has posted more than 150 good deals!cybilx10 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I stopped buying the Tribune and the Times just for this reason. I used to get them delivered to my home and they stopped putting the ads and inserts inside but I was still able to find them at the local gas station. So I stopped home delivery and started buying from the gas station. About 2 months ago they both stopped placing inserts in the papers. Its just rediculous. Now I just trade for those coupons I need instead. They lost my hard earned money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ISO BTFE's and CLFE's
Old 12-28-2011, 01:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
I always buy Ch. Tribune from Walmart, Portage or sometimes WM Valpo. The inserts are always complete.