Remembering & Organization

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 PM
where is spring?

My Mood/Status:
KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Remembering & Organization

I was wondering what you ladies/gents do with reminders. I always seem to forget something, no matter how many reminders I make or lists I write. I have apps on my phone, a notebook in my car, wipe board at home. They all don't seem to get the same information on them, but I do check them all daily. If I get into a routine it helps me remember but as we all know life doesn't always conform to your plans. LOL

Interested in what you guys do or have done in the past that worked or didn't work well. Something that didn't work well for you may work wonders for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Couponing Since October 2013

wife to one great
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to
and two crazy
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 12:53 PM

RE: Remembering & Organization

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tcdanielle has posted more than 75 good deals!
I do the same thing! The only method that seems to always work is when I set the reminders on my iphone to go off at a certain time or place. I have my cvs coupon reminder set for Sunday at 6pm because I know I will be home and can send the coupon to my card. For other stuff I try to set a reminder to go off when I arrive at a place because once you start driving and singing to music you forget that one thing you were trying to remember once you got there.

I'm looking forward to see what other people say!
The Following User Says Thank You to tcdanielle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 02:00 PM

RE: Remembering & Organization

where is spring?

My Mood/Status:
KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!KellyBelly113 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I agree, I do forget as soon as another thought enters my mind. My husband asked me for cashews 3 times before I actually handed them to him. It's funny b/c whenever my mind went to a new thought I'd sit the cashews down right there where ever I was. LOL We laughed.

Couponing Since October 2013

wife to one great
, mom to
and two crazy
The Following User Says Thank You to KellyBelly113 For This Useful Post: